Last chance for Zardari & Nawaz Sharif....

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ha ha ....you are funny
This is the brand reply when the Purhey Likhe Jahils like you are confronted. Let me surprise you because I am dead sure the Imrani Jahils are kept ignorant of this reality. Like Face book the Panama JIT report is also the information bible for all Imrani Monkeys. The NAB and your Imrani Govt have discredited and taken Wajid Zia's pents off in Anthony Aevens Court by arguing and pleading that the JIT has Lied. Please Please please, Nawaz Shareef has done 8 times less corruption than JIT said. Tell me did you know this fact. Be a man and tell me did you. ???

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nikaldo imran ko, hoga nikama imran magar wo bharwa shareef aur iske nutfay ab mulk nahi sambhalenge aur na hi zinda bhutto. Ab tum jakar shareef ki gand se nikli howee tatee chat lo.
Look, I think IK not only screwed up the nation but also put so much filth on the national accountability institutions that any guilty and criminal will look innocent and angel.
If IK was real serious with the accountability and wanted to have a lasting and strong affects of the national accountability , he would not allowed a corrupt like Javed Iqbal to carry on as a Chairman of accountability when his own personal videos of shame had been the topic of the town for months .
He would have open up his own Government for the true accountability and would not hide behind the perpetual chain of delay tactics in many mega scandal corruption cases in of own minsters .His could have provided the access to his own Government and its minister's record without any delay.

Ik wreck the credibility of the accountability and allowed critics to make holes in the process when his own ministers got away scot free. Unfair , one sided accountability has zero credibility.

Siberite

This is the brand reply when the Purhey Likhe Jahils like you are confronted. Let me surprise you because I am dead sure the Imrani Jahils are kept ignorant of this reality. Like Face book the Panama JIT report is also the information bible for all Imrani Monkeys. The NAB and your Imrani Govt have discredited and taken Wajid Zia's pents off in Anthony Aevens Court by arguing and pleading that the JIT has Lied. Please Please please, Nawaz Shareef has done 8 times less corruption than JIT said. Tell me did you know this fact. Be a man and tell me did you. ???
They don't stand a chance with logic and facts. They are good at spreading the propaganda and calling everyone who talks about their hypocrisy , a PMLN patwari.. That is the extend of their logic and brain .

M. aman

Voter (50+ posts)
To continue arguing is not wise because today's world is overloaded and over crowded with fools and furious peoples.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look, I think IK not only screwed up the nation but also put so much filth on the national accountability institutions that any guilty and criminal will look innocent and angel.
If IK was real serious with the accountability and wanted to have a lasting and strong affects of the national accountability , he would not allowed a corrupt like Javed Iqbal to carry on as a Chairman of accountability when his own personal videos of shame had been the topic of the town for months .
He would have open up his own Government for the true accountability and would not hide behind the perpetual chain of delay tactics in many mega scandal corruption cases in of own minsters .His could have provided the access to his own Government and its minister's record without any delay.

Ik wreck the credibility of the accountability and allowed critics to make holes in the process when his own ministers got away scot free. Unfair , one sided accountability has zero credibility.
Whatever. Fuck IK but shareef will not get power. And if he gets it beacuse of punjab then fuck racist pakistan. Bhutto don't have chance now. Establishment has to prove itself whether they are Pakistani establishment or racist touts.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To continue arguing is not wise because today's world is overloaded and over crowded with fools and furious peoples.
I was not expecting anything different from a Putz like you. It is too late for me at this time but tomorrow i can open your eyes with this fact.

Condition is that if you have any Sharum and guts to see real truth.

Siberite

Whatever. Fuck IK but shareef will not get power. And if he gets it beacuse of punjab then fuck racist pakistan. Bhutto don't have chance now. Establishment has to prove itself whether they are Pakistani establishment or racist touts.
Well, if you want to get rid of the corruption , the filth and the nepotism from Pakistan , you can't blindly support who ever joker claim to be your messiahs. The real culprits are the army generals who play fiddle with the lives of the Pakistani people. Unless and until those gun's point away from citizens towards the enemies, no matter who comes in to power, he/she will stand impotent. A powerless leader can't change his own shoe, let alone the future of the nation .

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, if you want to get rid of the corruption , the filth and the nepotism from Pakistan , you can't blindly support who ever joker claim to be your messiahs. The real culprits are the army generals who play fiddle with the lives of the Pakistani people. Unless and until those gun's point away from citizens towards the enemies, no matter who comes in to power, he/she will stand impotent. A powerless leader can't change his own shoe, let alone the future of the nation .
These so called generals loves to lick racist corrupt shareef ass. Let me tell you baloch sindh pathan hates shareef and if military tries again to give power to shareef then God bless you. You don't like imran then kick him out but racist corrupt shareef and bhutto have no place in Pakistan. It is better to be part of Afghanistan or endia then shareef or bhuttos racist corrupt Pakistan.
Let me ask you a question. When military points gun on the orders of shareef against baloch and pukhtun in zarb azab and killed people in karachi, was it good or bad?

Siberite

These so called generals loves to lick racist corrupt shareef ass. Let me tell you baloch sindh pathan hates shareef and if military tries again to give power to shareef then God bless you. You don't like imran then kick him out but racist corrupt shareef and bhutto have no place in Pakistan. It is better to be part of Afghanistan or endia then shareef or bhuttos racist corrupt Pakistan.
The ultimate decision should stay with the people of Pakistan . If there was true , genuine democracy system in Pakistan , we wouldn't have so many corrupt politicians be it IK, NS Zargari or anyone else. The Pakistani army generals never let the democratic norms take place in the country. They never let the true justice system takes root in Pakistan . They interfere every time when their own generals are caught and brought to the courts ...