Latest pre-poll rigging! Right in our face!

Love4Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I have been seeing Sindh government ads on different channels during the last 3-4 months. Now Punjab government is also playing their ads on different tv channels (see dunya news video).
They are clearly using public money for their personal party interests.

I wonder why is Election Commission allowing this.

They are from Information ministry. If they want to inform people that they have built a road and the people should start using it now, they should have done it right after construction of that road, or hospital, or whatever they made.

Why have they started doing this now?

What good does it do to public now?

The only thing these ads are doing is using public money to have an impact on elections.

I think it is pre-poll rigging. And since the rigging is being financed by our money (yes I pay taxes) its the worst kind of rigging.

PTI and other parties should take notice of these recent ads! Even if they did before, they should do it again.

Also why are the media persons especially anchors like shami, sethi, mir, talad hussain etc are quite? Cant they see that?

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فخرو بھائی کتنی بھی کوشش کر لے اسکو یہ سب نظر ہی نہیں آنا
rjpf80.jpg

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seriously, now I have no respect for you. That is a charitable institute, how pathetic of you to malign people's good intentions.

First of all, I have no respect for PTI for their abusive behaiviour, secondly if you blame PMLN for pre poll rigging, why you inagurated charity based project near to elections for political gains?

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all, I have no respect for PTI for their abusive behaiviour, secondly if you blame PMLN for pre poll rigging, why you inagurated charity based project near to elections for political gains?

And people also do donations for charitable organizations, why not ask people of giving their charity near to the elections? How can you even compare the actions of a state and welfare-trust like organization.
and by the way, I can show you some comments from your beloved and innocent PMLN supporters and believe me you won't even comment on this post again.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
And people also do donations for charitable organizations, why not ask people of giving their charity near to the elections? How can you even compare the actions of a state and welfare-trust like organization.
and by the way, I can show you some comments from your beloved and innocent PMLN supporters and believe me you won't even comment on this post again.
why you blame people, you yourself claim to be INQALABIS and yet doing politics on welfare projects.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
A lot of bribery, lollipops, acrobatics, and bullying.

But, will have nothing to show for it in next elections.

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
I though Peshawar Skaukhat khanam is the last pre poll rigging.........

yar kuch khauf e Khuda bhee hai tum man ya nahi !!! kia us nain kabhi apnay jalsay eik bar bhee iska naam lia!!!!! bohat hai koi geri huwe shaksiyt k malik ho tum ::: zara sharam nahi atti kia keh rahay ho!!!!

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
why you blame people, you yourself claim to be INQALABIS and yet doing politics on welfare projects.

shukker ker teray ghar main kissi ko cancer nahi hai!!! agar hota to dekhta main kitna teray yeh kam atay hain nooray aur tujhay rai wand main ilaaj k liye kia milta

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
shukker ker teray ghar main kissi ko cancer nahi hai!!! agar hota to dekhta main kitna teray yeh kam atay hain nooray aur tujhay rai wand main ilaaj k liye kia milta
hospitals saray ilaj k liay hotay hain aur bemari koi bhe sukh nai date.............
is liay baduanin dainay ki bajay yeah charity k paisay say siasat band karo.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar kuch khauf e Khuda bhee hai tum man ya nahi !!! kia us nain kabhi apnay jalsay eik bar bhee iska naam lia!!!!! bohat hai koi geri huwe shaksiyt k malik ho tum ::: zara sharam nahi atti kia keh rahay ho!!!!
yeah blackmailing band karo.......koi ahsan nai kar rahay hospital bana kar......aik chandoon pay sare zindagi siasat ki hai aur uper say badmashi ......

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
hospitals saray ilaj k liay hotay hain aur bemari koi bhe sukh nai date.............
is liay baduanin dainay ki bajay yeah charity k paisay say siasat band karo.

kiya karein awam say loot marr aur blackmailing jo nahin ki !! gareeb log hain chanda ker k ker hain jo ker hain!!!! log ko dhoka day ker apni black money ko white money ker k ya phir kissi k foreign tukron per nahin kertay!!!

agar yakeen nahin to ask you nooora masters from where they had so much money!!!! abhie yeh na kehna k woh jadi pushti industrialist hai!!! hahahahahaa which is one of the biggest jjoke of pakistani politics!!!! industrialist and tax paid les then my servant!!!! pufffff

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
sub kagha dheka hai..........pti k pass tu hai hospital siasat k liay.

or PMLn k pass awam k tax ka paisa jo woh use ker rahi hai apni company ki publicity k liya!!!!

eik dost nain khub kaha PAISA AWAM DA TE PUBLICITY COMPANY DI !! lolzzzz