Lawyers of IK..Polishing their CV..

Waqar1988

Senator (1k+ posts)
and how do you want them to get him acquitted when the whole justice system is compromised. Why is high court judge deliberately not sending the case to other judges and why is he always absent due to ill health?
Bring my worlds best lawyer and he will lose in pakistan due to fucked up compromised spineless judiciary

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
200+ cases...Zero acquittal...Social Media presence...Television presence....CV sahi chamak rahi hai bao ki

https://twitter.com/x/status/1692264894861607272
https://twitter.com/x/status/1692269892513190042
Kabhi to aqal ki baat ker liya karo. If Perry Mason materialized and Johnny Cochrane came back from the dead they could not even get bail in the Pakistani sold out and blackmailed judicial system.

Most basic of the basic right is a defendant is allowed to meet his lawyers when ever and where ever possible, even this has been denied. Forget about the rest.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
and how do you want them to get him acquitted when the whole justice system is compromised. Why is high court judge deliberately not sending the case to other judges and why is he always absent due to ill health?
Bring my worlds best lawyer and he will lose in pakistan due to fucked up compromised spineless judiciary

The corrupt IHC is delaying the Tosha Khana case so by the time it gets to SC, their chosen CJP will be there to punish IK. It's fairly obvious but I think IK's lawyers are not seeing this.

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
When most PTI leaders are in hiding or not allowed on TV... its the lawyers that can present PTI point of view.
The same lawyers said k bas g Monday ko pehli peshi pr bail ho jae gi..Koi masla hia nai...MC jab L ka nai pata to chawalin nai marni chaheay

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haraam Khan ahmak na hota tau loot maar aur aag laganay k ilawah b kuch sochta, ab nangay jaraem se wakeel kesey acquit kerwaein, "Good to see you " h kuch karey tau karey!

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We should be thankful to to these lawyers representing PTI and one way or another standing with Imran khan and PTI.

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
200+ cases...Zero acquittal...Social Media presence...Television presence....CV sahi chamak rahi hai bao ki

https://twitter.com/x/status/1692264894861607272
https://twitter.com/x/status/1692269892513190042
Knowing every thing,, the worst fascism ever in 76 years faced by PTI & their lawyers ....you seem to be on some AGENDA....If there are Aamir Farooq & Hamayun Dilawar type of persons in judicial systems, What can IK lawyers do ???
You are on agenda to CREATE distrust among PTI & their lawyers

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Knowing every thing,, the worst fascism ever in 76 years faced by PTI & their lawyers ....you seem to be on some AGENDA....If there are Aamir Farooq & Hamayun Dilawar type of persons in judicial systems, What can IK lawyers do ???
You are on agenda to CREATE distrust among PTI & their lawyers
Yes, I am on an agenda.

The agenda is 'what is the performance?'....All I am seeing at the moment is pampering, and they are bad...
I am totally aware of the quality of the legal justice system in Pakistan.....The thing is that about a dozen lawyers said that IK will be out by Monday (after the weekend when IK was arrested) since the case is weak....

This Lawfare; Law + warfare...you don't complain about the opponent that he was strong or immoral so that's why we lost our people. What was your performance??

My initial question some days ago in the thread was in How many case IK has won acquittal??Not all the cases are with Amir Farooq or Dilawar..I ask this question based on the saying which is popular in the laywers' community 'Lawyer never loses the case; it is the client who loses the case'.

And above all, I am the most worried person since I am from Mianwali (IK's constituency). We sent him to the National Assembly in 2002 when no one believed in him and we made him the PM in 2018..BSDK

That is my agenda...Questions!!