Letter to General Shuja Pasha and ISI Pakistan!!!!

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You have done termendous job on Intl. level but our dear home land has been systematically weakend by our Internal traitor politicians.

This is fact if we are weakend internaly, we can not face pressure from outside. After today's statement from Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza this whole scenario has changed its direction. Somehow Pakistan Army did know these all facts what today pakistani nation also experienced. Intl. Secret Agencies MI5, RAW, Mossad and CIA is making effort to break Pakistan into peaces and their local agents are fulfilling their cause freely in Pakistans economical hub. Today all kind of weapons are available in Karachi from Rocket launcher to missiles, grenades, military weapons etc., thousands of Pakistani people have been killed in a day light, a brutal massacre, no body feels today secure to go outside.

Rehman Malik is Intl. agent who is working freely in Pakistan and our best secret agency of the world is not considering him as ultimate state Foe Nr.1. I ask you why?? If i sit thousand miles outside from Pakistan and could smell his intentions why our secret agencies are not able?? Is it to much asked to provide us peace in Pakistan??

I am proud of our forces and specially ISI. Pakistani nation has many many expectations now from ISI and Pakistan Army. Make Karachi free from weapon and next step whole Pakistan free of weapons. Take Rehman Malik in custody and prove in Army court if he is working for Intl. powers. If yes then court martial him to death sentence. Also Altaf Hussain's involvement and co work with foreign countries against pakistans interests should be proved in Army court.

One thing which i wanted to ask you:

Why it is so easy for political parties and gangsters to buy heavy illegal weapons?

Why the delivery of those weapons is so easy in Pakistan?

Is there no control? If yes then did you ever control police or border security forces why these weapon could cross so easily our border???

We have no hopes from current political regime. I in the name of Pakistani nation request you to take action now. Take all pakistan's enemies in custody and court martial them.

We don't ask to much, we ask our basic rights. Our dignity, honour has been ruined by these pupet politicians. Pakistanis are asking you to help for getting basic rights and if you can't do this give us a clear signal.

May Allah gives you further courrage, intelligence, power and honour to work in interest of your nation.

Allah Pakistan ka hami wa nasir ho, Amin.

Pakistan Zinda Baad
ISI Zinda Baad
Pakistan Army Zinda Baad

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL! I sure tomorrow a statement will be issued from DG ISI saying he has never spoken to Zulfiqar Mirza and that would be the end of all this drama

PkRevolution

LOL! I sure tomorrow a statement will be issued from DG ISI saying he has never spoken to Zulfiqar Mirza and that would be the end of all this drama

Zulfiqar Mirza must have some proves otherwise he shouldn't do this all. After all his life is in serious danger now. Not only involved parties but also intl. secret agencies could kill him.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

And I am sure there will be a statement to-morrow by Baber Ghauri that, though I am the minister for
ports and shipping and at times some ships may go unnoticed, I have nothing to do with arms smuggling.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
Zulfiqar Mirza must have some proves otherwise he shouldn't do this all. After all his life is in serious danger now. Not only involved parties but also intl. secret agencies could kill him.
no worries mirza has already saved copies of these proves with some journalists but the point is he able to prove tham as well in the court.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You have done termendous job on Intl. level but our dear home land has been systematically weakend by our Internal traitor politicians.

This is fact if we are weakend internaly, we can not face pressure from outside. After today's statement from Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza this whole scenario has changed its direction. Somehow Pakistan Army did know these all facts what today pakistani nation also experienced. Intl. Secret Agencies MI5, RAW, Mossad and CIA is making effort to break Pakistan into peaces and their local agents are fulfilling their cause freely in Pakistans economical hub. Today all kind of weapons are available in Karachi from Rocket launcher to missiles, grenades, military weapons etc., thousands of Pakistani people have been killed in a day light, a brutal massacre, no body feels today secure to go outside.

Rehman Malik is Intl. agent who is working freely in Pakistan and our best secret agency of the world is not considering him as ultimate state Foe Nr.1. I ask you why?? If i sit thousand miles outside from Pakistan and could smell his intentions why our secret agencies are not able?? Is it to much asked to provide us peace in Pakistan??

I am proud of our forces and specially ISI. Pakistani nation has many many expectations now from ISI and Pakistan Army. Make Karachi free from weapon and next step whole Pakistan free of weapons. Take Rehman Malik in custody and prove in Army court if he is working for Intl. powers. If yes then court martial him to death sentence. Also Altaf Hussain's involvement and co work with foreign countries against pakistans interests should be proved in Army court.

Why it is so easy for political parties and gangsters to buy heavy illegal weapons?

Is there no control? If yes then did you ever control police or border security forces why these weapon could cross so easily our border???

We have no hopes from current political regime. I in the name of Pakistani nation request you to take action now. Take all pakistan's enemies in custody and court martial them.

We don't ask to much, we ask our basic rights. Our dignity, honour has been ruined by these pupet politicians. Pakistanis are asking you to help for getting basic rights and if you can't do this give us a clear signal.

May Allah gives you further courrage, intelligence, power and honour to work in interest of your nation.

Pakistan Zinda Baad
ISI Zinda Baad
Pakistan Army Zinda Baad

shoot the entire PPP/MQm office holders and include the ANP traitors too

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan Zinda Baad
ISI Zinda Baad
Pakistan Army Zinda Baad

I Support your demands. if you have a trust on ISI, alhamdullilah being a supporter of MQM I also have a trust on ISI and Pakistan Army.

Aap ke her sawal ka jawab ab qoom ko milna chaiye. Kiyonke yeh Ilzamat ki Riwayeti Siysat is mulk mein sirf or sirf nafrat ki aag ko bharka rahi he.

swing

I Support your demands. if you have a trust on ISI, alhamdullilah being a supporter of MQM I also have a trust on ISI and Pakistan Army.

Aap ke her sawal ka jawab ab qoom ko milna chaiye. Kiyonke yeh Ilzamat ki Riwayeti Siysat is mulk mein sirf or sirf nafrat ki aag ko bharka rahi he.
u still love altaf hussain ?
aur kia tumhay quran ki kasam per yakeen nahe?

monk1985

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
And I am sure there will be a statement to-morrow by Baber Ghauri that, though I am the minister for
ports and shipping and at times some ships may go unnoticed, I have nothing to do with arms smuggling.

The arms smuggling is through Afghanistan border, which is controlled by our "piyari" army.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
u still love altaf hussain ?
aur kia tumhay quran ki kasam per yakeen nahe?

Brother Alhamdullilah I am Muslim and I have trust on Quran more than my next breath. But the question is here who is taking Quran Oath? is this person is trustable?

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother Alhamdullilah I am Muslim and I have trust on Quran more than my next breath. But the question is here who is taking Quran Oath? is this person is trustable?

Altaf Hussain doesn't believe in two nation theory , mere esence of existance of Pakistan.

Quran Uthana koi choti baat nae , if he was lying , he would have been dead by now , I do BELIEVE jo Quran pak ki jhooti qasam khae ga , wo dardnaak injaam pae ga.

Secondly , UR leader/traitor hates ISI ,

ISI , PAK ARMY & ME myself , we stand for PAKISTAN!!!!!:pakistan-flag-wavin

PF.gif
PF.gif

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)
Expect nothing from these stupid generals.. Three chiefs of this institution have had played major negative role by which karachi is in its current state.