Letter To Pakistanis Who Are Against Changing Their DP To France Flag

Dear Pakistanis!

I recently read your letter on www.thelogicalpakistani.com and couldn’t help but notice how you accused me of committing discrimination. You got yourself a higher moral ground and portrayed as if the sole pain of victims of any man-slaughter is owned by you. You imply that I am lesser Muslim because I feel pain for French people and you are more virtuous because you feel only for the “Muslim Ummah”? Well mister, it’s not.

Yeah, truly said that charity begins at home but where was this generous sentiment when Europe welcomed the Syrian refugees and all opulent Muslim countries watched the show? That’s why I stand with them. It was France who observed nation-wide marches against the Iraq invasion in 2002. Their public put pressure on their government to stop French troops but the government did it anyway. That’s why I stand with French people because they did what they can. It was the French people who showed their solidarity with Iraqi people. Above all, they did so not because Iraq had majority Muslim population but only because it is was matter of human life.
Let me ask you, by the way, you mentioned that I never mourn the people dying in Syria, Iraq and Libya etc. How do you know that? What is matter with people like you who are always judging the people around? Changing the DP is your standard to measure how much pain one is feeling? How pathetic! They French people started a campaign (by the way which you could’ve started on Syria, Iraq or any victimized country and you didn’t) and I along with many people joined them but your myopic mentality won’t let you understand that.

My dear Pakistani, It is not me who discriminates among people it is you. For you a murder of Muslim weighs more than an infidel’s but for me both murders are equally wrong. Go and see what Quran says “Whoever kills a person [innocent person]…it is as though he has killed all mankind.” Does it discriminate between Muslim and non-Muslim murder? How can you, then, on your own draw that line and be righteous? Now your genius would imply off course they aren’t innocent because they pay taxes, wouldn’t it? Then what about if our state does something wrong and the victimized opposite starts exploding bombs in our civilian populations by the same logic? Would it be justified? If same logic applies to you then Taliban were right in their doings and I can’t argue with you any further.

Now come to the part where you implied that I don’t criticize West in this whole situation. Before coming to the part tell me one thing, do you really know what this situation is? This whole situation is focused on the politics of KSA and Syria or more of a sectarian conflict. Yes! Sectarian, for both side in this war are Muslims, and the rest of the countries are the supporting actors in this game. “Why not blame KSA?” “Sorry, that’s a Muslim country”. “Ok but why not blame Syria?” “Oops! That’s a Muslim country too”…… Daily, my friends, on daily basis people die on both sides of the border. And the fun is that you and I haven’t got any USA or UK to blame on this time. It is us, it is all us my friend. The murderer and the victim both are Muslims; tell me which DP to put on please? Tell me if I should be wearing Saudi flag or Syrian one?

The West learnt its lesson six hundred ago to never kill anybody in the name of religion but we haven’t. Do you see how genocide of “hazaara” people is executed in Pakistan? How the bombs are blasted in Shrines and Shia processions? Dear Pakistani, do we even have respect for human life? Well, we don’t even care and respect human life ourselves then how can we expect any other country to do that for us?

Be it Europe or USA, they learned the worth of human life and they respect it (at least for their own citizens) but do we realize it? If we were so respectful of human life then there hadn’t been any debates in our society about whether to launch operation against Taliban or not? It took about more than 45 thousand deaths of Pakistanis plus 7 years to realize that the state should operate against them; that is quite an example of our respect for human life. Isn’t it? We can’t even build consensus against our enemy. What a joke!?

Dear Pakistani, learn how to give benefit of doubt and try to understand that there is no substitute to human life. A murder in Peshawar is as bad as in Paris for we all bleed red, we all feel pain and we all are humans.

16 November, 2015
Khuda Hafiz
Salman Mushtaque

Post Link

https://www.thelogicalpakistani.com...are-against-changing-their-dp-to-france-flag/

Last edited by a moderator:

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not clash of civilizations. They are Kharji and followers of Dajjal. Imam Mehdi (Muslims) and Jesus Christ (Christians) will jiontly defeat forces of Dajjal before Qayyamt.
Kharji Daish magazine names DABAQ is place from where Dajjal will emerge and lead Kharjis.

Kharjis are KAFIR and infidel, say no to Khawarjism in any shape like ISIS, Diash, AL Qaida, Taliban, Al Shabab, Baku, Houthi, Hizb Ullah, ETIM, Shitan Aziz Firqa, Gullu Qadri Firqa.

No question where innocents were targeted, they did enough bloodshed in Pakistan too. Fight this curse together.

AzaadAlfaaz

Voter (50+ posts)
Open reply to who ever what ever you are... Its amazing that people putting flag of France on their FB with firm knowledge that France is involve in massacre of Muslims in Algeria as occupier and dropping bombs with allies on IRAQ SYRIA AFGHANISTAN ALGERIA. when France and its allies are doing all this where was the flag of IRAQ SYRIA AFGHANISTAN ALGERIA on your face book. where was humanity in you?? so dont show us your bigotry and say you with people of France , bull crap ... France flag represent state of France which is still bombing on innocent Muslims. So im not with state flag of France ! no thank you !

tamaashy

Councller (250+ posts)

[FONT=&amp]حسن منیر اس لیٹر کے جواب میں تھریڈ کھول رہے ہیں،پڑھیں اورانکے جواب پر
سر دھنیں

A Letter To Pakistanis Who Changed Their DP To France Flag[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
C:\Users\Cclub\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Blogs By M. Salman Mushtaque[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Source: pakistantoday.com.pk [/FONT]
C:\Users\Cclub\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Dear Pakistanis,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Listen to me and read my letter till the end.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Some of you have French flagged your DP just out of simplicity thats why you are not my audience at all. My address is to those Pakistanis who allegedly and ideologically multi-colored their DPs in gloom of the recent attacks in Paris.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]A famous saying goes, charity begins at home. But look at you; even your sympathies are prioritized. Never shed a tear on the massacre happening in Iraq or Bruit, you mentioned causalities neither in Lebanon nor you cared ever to mention the genocide in Syria in your evening talks with strong cup of tea among highly literate gentry. And here you are exercising your freedom of speech by moaning the French deaths all over the social media. What a joke?!
Since we are talking about freedom of speech, does anyone of you can recall Charlie Hebdo, huh? It was the very magazine whose cartoonist Stphane Charbonnier made cartoon and derogatory remarks about Prophet (PBUH). After so much upheaval and chaos in Muslim word these Frenchmen denied to even feel sorry and went behind the flyers of freedom of speech. It was the same people and government who protected their so called freedom of speech. Lets see if the same France will let me say publicly that Jews always exaggerate the quantity and quality of The Holocaust or let me narrate the role of Popes in the Vatican who are infamous for their pedophilic tendencies. Hows that for freedom of speech huh?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]My dear France flagged Pakistanis, there is lot to say and listen but my emotions are compromising my speech. Dont you remember the day when the French put a ban on veiling? a systematic and planned effort to marginalize Muslims. And if it is so then so be it, they can do whatever they want in their country but in such case they have no right to label others as conservative, racist and backward. Dont you remember the Muslim student girl who was unveiled in public? And nothing happened.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp].[/FONT][FONT=&amp]How come, dear fellow Pakistanis, you got so lost to sound of reason and equality? Do the French people bleed scent? Are there children more beautiful than the rest of the world has? Do French wives love their husbands more than the rest of the worlds do? What are, exactly, your grounds for such discrimination?[/FONT][FONT=&amp]You people have divided the humanity into two parts; first, the kind of people whose inflictions are felt by whole Europe rather the whole World, and when the cry the whole world cries along them; second, those kind of people who bear all the possible military and civil atrocities in the world, whose kids die in schools and men die in markets but DPs dont change and people dont talk about it. The world keeps going on bearing all the chaos, wars, hunger, poverty, crime and sight of such degenerate societies is not streamed on media because ladies and gentlemen might be having meal. The world keeps all its ugliness on and you and I both survive the day. Feel shame?[/FONT][FONT=&amp]You the French flagged DP holders dont even feel shame on it because your feeling of shame is also prioritized.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Au revoir
-Salman Mushtaque[/FONT]

Amal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why world wake up in one night horrible dream they saw France in little drops of blood..what about Gaza Syria Iraq Afghanistan Burma ' were every night is horrific for their children their women and elders..
why international community becomes blind audience when thier jets made alive graves of Syrian children under the rubbles of concrete . were is UN when thousands of burman Muslims were butchered by peaceful monks of Buddha.. Let them feel the heat of fire they made in Syria in Gaza & in other Muslim countries ... world is going through unequal war..so it will happen..
till justice is given to every region equally..
12243075_910945348954426_2734871134704427217_n.jpg

khurram_id

MPA (400+ posts)
SarA Maghrib or American insan hy.
Baqi dunya Janwer hy.
1 Million sy ziada log mar chuky hy musalman mulko m or marne wale.....
us waqt to kisi ne jhande ni bnaya. ab kya koi khas makhlok mari hy.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] لگتاہے ہم نے اپنی طرح سب کو احمق اور عقل سے پیدل سمجھا ہوا ہے. کیا یہ بات کسی سے ڈھکی چھپی ہے کہ پاکستان، افغانستان، صومالیہ، کینیا ، یمن، شام، لیبیا، مصر، عراق ، نائجیریا ، مالی وغیرہ مسلم ممالک میں مارنے اور مرنے والے دونوں مسلمان کہلاتے ہیں. مسلمان اپنے مسلمان بھائی کو مار رہا ہے . اب اس صورتحال میں انسان ڈی-پیز کا رنگ دونوں مسلمان متحارب فریقین میں کس کے جھنڈے سے بدلے؟؟

دہشت گردی اور دہشت گردوں سے محبت کا یہ عالم ہے کہ اپنے فرقہ سے تعلق رکھنے کی وجہ سے خسروی علماءے حق اور انکے پیروکاروں کا ایک بہت مشہور ،بڑا و بڑبولا(جو فلمستان یعنی لالی وڈ کے چھوٹے سے چھوٹے ایشوز پر بھی تبصرہ آرائی سے باز نہیں رہ سکتا ) طبقہ اس مذھب کے نام پر پچھلے پندرہ سال سے جاری دہشت گردی پر منہ میں مینگنیاں ڈالے مسلسل خاموش ہے تا کہ انکی اس خاموشی کو رضامندی سمجھ کر انکے مریدین طالبان کی صفوں میں شامل ہوتے رہیں اور معصوم پاکستانیوں کا خون بہاتے رہیں . پچھلے پندرہ سال میں پاکستان میں سینکڑوں خودکش حملوں ہوے اور بیشتر خودکش حملوں میں سنچریاں ماری گئیں مگر مجال ہے جو ان خسروی علماے حق نے اپنے مرید دہشت گردوں کا نام لیا ہو، یا انکو اس دہشت گردی سے منع کیا ہو یا انکی اس دہشت گردی کی مذمت کی ہو. یعنی ہمارے مشہور و معروف علماے حق کے منہ سے مذھب کے نام پر جاری اس دہشت گردی کے بارے میں ایک لفظ نہیں نکلتا اور باقی دنیا تمہاری ڈی-پیاں لگا لے؟؟ واہ او شوخیو

جس طبقے میں اپنے ہی بھائیوں، بہنوں، ماؤں، بیٹیوں، سکول جاتے بچوں اور حتیّٰ کہ شیر خوار بچوں کے قاتل دہشت گردوں کیلیے اس قدر محبت ہو؛ اس کی مذہبی دہشت گردی کے ایشو پر اخلاقی اقدا ر ( مورل سٹینڈنگ) کا اندازہ بخوبی لگایا جا سکتا ہے

کتنی مضحکہ خیز صورتحال ہے کہ پاکستانی مسلمانوں کو مساجد میں شہید کرنے والے دہشت گرد ہماری ایک بڑی سیاسی مذہبی جماعت (جماعت اسلامی) کے ہیروز اور مجاہد ہیں

پاکستان کے بازاروں اور مارکیٹوں میں خواتین اور معصوم بچوں کو خودکش بم دھماکوں میں شہید کرنے والی القاعدہ کا ملعون لیڈر اسامہ ایک بہت بڑے مذہبی و سیاسی طبقے کا ہیرو ہے اور انکے دلوں میں زندہ رہتا ہے(منور فراری). بلکہ اسامہ مردود تو اوریا مقبول طالبانی اور اسکے ممدوح قارئین کا بھی ہیرو اور رحمہ اللہ علیہ ہے

طالبانی و القاعیدی دہشت گردوں سے بچاؤ کیلیے ہماری حفاظت پر مامور فوجی جوان شہید ہوں تو اس طبقے کی نظر میں وہ شہید نہیں بلکہ بزدلوں کی طرح گٹروں سے نکل کر معصوم اور نہتے پاکستانی شہریوں پر وار کرنے والے طالبانی دہشت گرد مردود ہونے کی صورت میں شہید ہیں

ہماری مساجد، مزارات، امام بارگاہوں، چرچز، عبادت گاہوں، عزاداری جلوسوں کو خون میں نہلانے والے بے رحم طالبانی دہشت گرد اسی طبقے کے نزدیک حوروں کے عاشق مجاہدین ہیں

اب جو اپنے قاتلوں کو اپنا ہیرو قرار دیتے ہوں تو وہاں بیرونی دنیا ہمارے ساتھ یکجہتی کیلیے کس فریق کے جھنڈے اپنی ڈی-پی میں لگاے بھلا؟؟ طالبانی جھنڈہ یا پاکستانی جھنڈہ؟؟ القاعیدی جھنڈہ یا پاک فوج کا جھنڈہ؟؟ گونگلؤ؛ اپنی منجی کے نیچے ڈانگ پھیرو. جن کو یہ بھی علم نہیں کہ دہشت گرد کون ہے اور مجاہد کون؛ قاتل کون اور محافظ کون ؛ فسادی کون ہے اور جہادی کون؟؟ سبھی مسلم ممالک کا یہی حال ہے ؛ مسلمان مسلمان کو زبحہ کر تے ہوے روزانہ سنچریاں مار رہا ہے ؛ خسروی علماے حق اپنے فرقہ کے دہشت گردوں کی حمایت میں سکوت فرما ہیں ؛ مجموعی طور پر اقلیت ہی سہی لیکن پھر بھی ایک بہت بڑا طبقہ دہشت گردوں کو ہیرو مانتا ہے

اور اس سب کے باوجود انکی مذہبی دہشت گردی کے موضوع پر اقوام عالم سے تفتیش و پوچھ گچھ ملاحظہ فرماویں. ساڈی واری ڈی-پی کیوں نی سی لائی؟؟؟ پہلے من حیث القوم دہشت گردی، دہشت گردوں، جہاد، فساد، ہیرو، ولن، مجاہد، فسادی ، شہید مردود جیسی بنیادی چیزوں پر متفق ہو جاؤ؛ پھر ڈی پیاں لگانے کا مطالبہ بھی کر لینا

[/FONT]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Why would I show the indifference when any of the innocents get killed ? I am not suppose to do that. My book doesn't tech me to do that . My religion doesn't teach me to do that . But why you are hell bent like to know why I still feel indifference.? Yes, Indeed, the spilling of the blood of one innocent is murdering the whole humanity , yes indeed the safety of the innocents must be sacred during the war ... But why these so much defined lines are blurred ? Why would I feel the pain when I hear any innocent gets killed but do not show the remorse and sympathy ? Have you ever tried to think that who blurred these well defines lines and who mixed the difference between a war and peace ? You must be naive. You must be either wearing an ear plug and colored glasses or you just playing dumb. Do not put an onus on me to tell you why it is so. I bet you , you know the truth, you are aware of what goes around. You know who is liable for the mess in which I and you both find ourselves in. You are smart. You are much smarter than me, a backward living in 18th century time and deserve to be treated like that. My society and my people are living in ancient time, spilling of our blood doesn't deserve to be equal to the blood spill in your cities.. Let me pause and you think .. come back when the relationship is beyond the material borders, cities and ghettos. when you discover the humanity is not bounded by countries. When the worth of each drop of blood of any human being is equal. When the difference between a killer of drone and a killer of Kalashnikov is equal.....

bisaat

Banned
hi,

lets clearly accept that syria and iraq were away from extremism until US and NATO invaded them for the regime change and strategic purposes, french army provided support to the syrian rebels which were religiously motivated so from the beginning i suspected that NATO knowingly were arming the extremists in order to further plunge that region into chaos and blood shed

long time ago similar experiment has been done in Afghanistan where religious sentiment was used to eliminate soviet union, its another story that Pakistan used spoils of war to make strategic depth in the name of Talibans

clearly NATO involved itself in a regional politics where it had no business in the first place, made the region unstable by creating government instavility, this provided chance for militant extremists to use the weak powers of the government to capture territories after territories

sorry im not myopic but making french DP if you are not french makes no sense as well, you should rather mourn the loss of human life rather than displaying french nationalism and mourning loss of french lives, this clearly tells that those who are losing lives else where are lesser humans then the french

i never get this french patriotism thingy by the non french esp the non western civilisation to mourn loss of human lives while not else where? why this hypocrisy?

regards

Last edited: