Looking for Investor for Shared ownership of Residential Property

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
First let me introduce the situation.

I am IT Consultant living in west london (currently under tenancy). I have been working here for over 4 years now and decided that it was the time to buy a house and stop wasting money on rent.

Unfortunately, there is no shariah compliant option available for me to buy a house. IBB operates here but I do not agree to it being compliant since all of their working is based on Bank of England Interest rate.

I have therefore decided to raise a capital for the house by treating it as a business. Here is a brief.

Total Value of Business (house) = Approximately 180,000 - 200,000.
Current available capital = 30,000

To be raised = ~150,000

Total capital shall be used to buy a residential property in west of London (outside). Property ownership will be shared amongst 2 or more investors based on capital provided. Each month the rent value of the house shall be distributed amongst the investors based on their respective %share.

WHAT IS THERE IN IT FOR THE INVESTOR:
1. Halal profit in shape of rent on his investment
2. investment in property is hedged on inflation and is predicted to gain value by 2-3% per year at a minimum.
3. Approx. rent for a 200,000 property is 950-1000 per month or 11,000-12,000 per annum. This is approximately 6% return on investment not counting capital gain through price appreciation.
4. Investment is fraud proof since each investor is rightful owner of his share.

To discuss more detail and to ask any questions please send me a PM. Forward to anyone interested but not on forum. Would prefer that the investor is here in UK and can be met in person.

Thank you

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
DISCLAIMER
Opinions / views expressed on siasat.pk belong to the specific member expressing it . Siasat.pk is not responsible for any opinion / idea expressed on this site . The use of siasat.pk for any scam , fredulency is strictly prohibited . All the members are advised to take this into account . Siasat.pk , siasat.pk admin or its staff would not be liable to any damage attained due to the content expressed by any member on this site.

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do not discourage him. He is asking for people from London and it is a profitable investment. The only word of caution that I have is if you are planning to buy a house wait for few more months. The housing market is going to crash as expected and you can buy a better or cheaper house.
Good idea but you might runaway hhahahha