Lost 35 Billion Dollars

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can anyone tell what happened to those 35 Billion Dollars COAS AKA Muneera was mentioning after taking over? PDM ( AKA PMLN ) told their patwari media that 35 Billion is promised now everything will change. 2 years and dollar is still 280+ and no aid, no loans

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can anyone tell what happened to those 35 Billion Dollars COAS AKA Muneera was mentioning after taking over? PDM ( AKA PMLN ) told their patwari media that 35 Billion is promised now everything will change. 2 years and dollar is still 280+ and no aid, no loans
His daughter got it for sure.

NasNY

I am currently in Pakistan , I was inquiring about an old childhood friend of mine, with his family, his father said he doesn’t speak to anyone outside of the family, He is at a very important post within the army he meets with Asim munir on a daily basis.

His father said 99% of army support PTI.
“Wait for the unexpected “

Traveling between Islamabad and Lahore and Karachi I have yet to meet anyone that does not Support PTI, they have made groups of 100s of friends family coworker to vote, everyone knows their election symbol.

Iconoclast

That was actually 2 million usd that amounts to roughly 35 billion Indonesian Rupiah.... dude spent that on fucking the women of Mocha7, Islamabadiya, Khi, Pakistan90210, RajaRawal111, Sach Bolo, M_Shameer, Democratics etc in their very own brothels they call Private "Enter"prising...... Why else would they be spitting feathers like headless chickens posting shit left and right all in a bid to somehow present the molester of their women as the savior of this nation?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am currently in Pakistan , I was inquiring about an old childhood friend of mine, with his family, his father said he doesn’t speak to anyone outside of the family, He is at a very important post within the army he meets with Asim munir on a daily basis.

His father said 99% of army support PTI.
“Wait for the unexpected “

Traveling between Islamabad and Lahore and Karachi I have yet to meet anyone that does not Support PTI, they have made groups of 100s of friends family coworker to vote, everyone knows their election symbol.
The only problem is people are silent at home not out on streets with millions and don’t go home until you hang these generals and judges and politicians on the streets of Pakistan. All waiting for elections but they going to rig the elections

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think they spent PKR 35 million on media to create a USD 35 billion bubble. Actually they they not have credibility of 35 millions let alone as many billions.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
That was actually 2 million usd that amounts to roughly 35 billion Indonesian Rupiah.... dude spent that on fucking the women of Mocha7, Islamabadiya, Khi, Pakistan90210, RajaRawal111, Sach Bolo, M_Shameer, Democratics etc in their very own brothels they call Private "Enter"prising...... Why else would they be spitting feathers like headless chickens posting shit left and right all in a bid to somehow present the molester of their women as the savior of this nation?
Dont mention these Patwaris they only come and post to each other's threads 🤣

Iconoclast

Dont mention these Patwaris they only come and post to each other's threads 🤣
Oh I know, I never dignify them with a response, matter of fact I don't even bother reading their ramblings, besides they end up running away with their heads up their mother's asses....... Take this Harami # 220999 for instance, used googled comebacks but when I ripped him a new one and called him out, he started to moan and "pretend ignore" me lmao even he was getting tired of his monotonous parroted bullshit I suppose, even google couldn't help him there.
I just like to call em out for who they are, haramis of the extreme sorts.

Last edited:

Faculty

MPA (400+ posts)
پیارے پاکستانیوں: یاد رکھیں کہ آرمی ایک ریاست نہیں ہے بلکہ ریاست پاکستان کے اندر ایک غیر قانونی ریاست ہے۔
شہداء ضرور قابل احترام ہیں لیکن وہ اس قسم کے آرمی والے نہیں ہیں اور یہ ان کا فرض تھا جس کی قیمت انہیں ادا کی جاتی ہے۔
پاکستانی عوام غریب ہیں ناپاک آرمی کی وجہ سے ہمارے 60% وسائل کھا جاتے ہیں، ہمارے اثاثے لوٹتے ہیں اور پاکستان سے بھاگ جاتے ہیں۔
ہم ہندوستان کی طرح ترقی کر سکتے ہیں اگر ہم اپنے نوجوانوں کو تعلیم دینے اور پاکستان کے لوگوں کو سازگار کاروباری ماحول فراہم کرنے پر خرچ کریں۔
8 فروری غلام پاکستان اور آزاد پاکستان کا ریفرنڈم ہے۔
8 فروری کو ووٹ ضرور دیں۔
مردہ باد پاک فوج اور پاکستان زندہ باد