Lots of reasons to oppose Wal-Mart

Faiza

Lots of reasons to oppose Chip-Mart
(er, Wal-Mart).

We found this RFID tag affixed to a Hewlett-Packard printer on a shelf in a Texas Wal-Mart store just last week. Selling spy chipped products violates the call for moratorium issued by CASPIAN and over 40 of the world's leading privacy and civil liberties organizations.

RFID poses serious risks to privacy and civil liberties. Wal-Mart is the 800-lb gorilla of the retail industry, and the key force driving the use of RFID today. By forcing its suppliers to invest in RFID for shipments, Wal-Mart has driven hundreds of millions of dollars of investment in the RFID infrastructure.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Wal-Mart

TOU KIA HUWA ?
har cheez china ke hai aub tou all laptops mobiles weapons ,kitchen weapons(churia kantay) war weapons jaz aur har cheez app k apnay ghar mai 70% china products hain iss mai walmart ke value harab kernay walee konsi baat hai?

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)

Faiza, everything is true but this is also true that American and Canadian public has no financial power to buy anything from anywhere else beside Walmart.
Walmart already crushed the small businesses in N. America.
Wherever you go you will get made in China stuff: Walmart, Zellers, Zehrs, Home Depot, dollar stores, food basics, price choppers.

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

Greater china................
long live china.............
i love china............

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

And china buy quality products from Germany. Please buy German product. :-)

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

aur tum sastey log buy kartey ho..............
ghareebon ka badshah china.........
ameeron ka baap amreeka.............

Faiza

Faiza, everything is true but this is also true that American and Canadian public has no financial power to buy anything from anywhere else beside Walmart.
Walmart already crushed the small businesses in N. America.
Wherever you go you will get made in China stuff: Walmart, Zellers, Zehrs, Home Depot, dollar stores, food basics, price choppers.

Yes, its true. Unfortunately a harsh reality. My duty is if I have any knowledge I share with people, now its individual choice. Of course it is not easy since they are slowly taking over all our choice and alternatives

Some people only understand that I am against because thing made of china what I can say or explain.I believe they even didnt watch the whole video before commenting on this no one wants to pay attention on the mater and seriousness of RFID, there is no unionization allow so employee rights can be saved, and lots of other issues....

Faiza

rafsec-rfid-tag-found-at-walmart-copyright-image.jpg

http://walmartwatch.org/blog/archives/india-protests-wal-marts-entry/

seiu-astroturf.jpg

Faiza

Wal-Mart Is Just Another Part Of The Zionist NWO

Wal-Mart is the epitome of an Illuminati swindle of the emerging One World Order ( a group of 'Chosen people' will run the planet). Wal-Mart has destroyed countless individual businesses and has championed outsourcing of jobs and manufacturing to China from the beginning. By controlling jobs, you control the people.

The company now operates over 5,000 stores and buys a vast share of its merchandise from China. Wal-Mart is rabidly non- union and pays it employees at a scale 33% less than equivilant union employees. It has driven over 100,000 small stores out of business in America...wiping out thousands of downtown shopping districts in small and medium sized cities and towns.

Wal-Mart's stranglehold on suppliers forced them to cut employee wages, close manufacturing facilities and outsource their production to overseas sweatshops.

Despite being a supreme predator, Wal-Mart receives nothing but praise from Zionist Jewish-owned newspapers. During most of Sam Walton's reign, Wal-Mart had a worker turnover rate of an incredible 35-45%. It has driven over 100,000 small stores out of business.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=17094

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

@ Faiza
I don't know why are so against the Jews... Is it hate or is it jealousy of being so powerful? I don't know what you are trying to achieve with your anti-Jew campaigns. You can't and never will be able to stop their influence in global market. I'd love to see if you run campaigns against poverty, corruption or disadvantages in education sector in Pakistan. And if we want to play any part in this globalisation, then we need to put our own house in order.
Have A Nice Evening.

Faiza

@ Faiza
I don't know why are so against the Jews... Is it hate or is it jealousy of being so powerful? I don't know what you are trying to achieve with your anti-Jew campaigns. You can't and never will be able to stop their influence in global market. I'd love to see if you run campaigns against poverty, corruption or disadvantages in education sector in Pakistan. And if we want to play any part in this globalisation, then we need to put our own house in order.
Have A Nice Evening.

I am against all who are against Islam and who are killing innocent people

It is not hate it is Jihad, and I will not hesitate to even die for this InshaAllah

May be I cant but InshaAllah their influence will stop

I am doing my best to run campaigns against poverty, corruption, and disadvantages in education

And in last Alhamdulillah I am putting all efforts to put my house in order

Faiza

TOU KIA HUWA ?
har cheez china ke hai aub tou all laptops mobiles weapons ,kitchen weapons(churia kantay) war weapons jaz aur har cheez app k apnay ghar mai 70% china products hain iss mai walmart ke value harab kernay walee konsi baat hai?

I think you feel its your obligation to click (BAD) in my all posts .. I am hoping it is giving you some kind of satisfaction

Just want to let you know that I have no problem with it you keep up with it

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

=faiza;363733]I am against all who are against Islam and who are killing innocent people
If those who claim themselves to be true Muslims, should stop spreading hatred. There is no need for you to protect Islam because Allah does it better than you. Flash a glance at Pakistan and see who are the most dangerous opponent of Islam and who is killing day in day out fellow Muslim brothers. It is so-called Mullahs who have hijacked the religion of Islam. They are manipulating and misguiding lots of people for their own personal greediness or advantage. And for the other people it doesn't make any differences what Mullah is doing is right or wrong, and the upper-class (the Leaders) is already brain-dead when it comes to Faith matters! About such Ullemas and Leaders the Holy Prophet(saw) said: "...The people will choose ignorant people as their leaders and they should solve their problems. They (the leaders) will guide them without having any Islamic knowledge. Thus, the leaders will be misdirected, and they will mislead the people." (Bukhari) (lose translation that, if anyone can provide it better its most welcome).

It is not hate it is Jihad, and I will not hesitate to even die for this Insha’Allah
You have a point there, but with respect I disagree the way you conveyed your thoughts. Poor Palestinians are waging war (you used the term Jihad for it) against Jews. Are they stopping the Jews from their projects and their implementation? NO. Why? because they have power over Arabs and Palestinians as whole. Why should Israel not kill the Palestinians? Why should Hindus not kill Muslims in Kashmir? Why are we crying about HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATIONS anywhere in the world when you do not believe IN Pakistan that HUMANS HAVE RIGHTS!? I would love to read your comment on it. Other thing which I personally find really funny is that, you maybe located in the US and do not have any restriction to visit any place you wish to visit in the world. Tell me please what are you doing sitting in your secure and sunny glasshouse in the US and not taking part in Palestinians Jihad against evil Jews? Why are you just doing lip service and keep action waiting for that long? Let me tell you - Get all Muslims together and go for Jihad against Israelis or US, NEVER EVER will you succeed! But if you try to win the hearts of the people - no matter Jews, Christian, Hindus or Atheist - with Love, Peace and Tolerance, I can assure you Insha'Allah at the end you will succeed. Allah and His beloved Prophet has told us the right path how to succeed in life, and we should make use of it. With Dua we can achieve every goal in life and can get everyone on-board to put our own house (Pakistan) in order.

"
Surely, Allah changes not the condition of a people until they change that which is in their hearts. And when Allah wishes to punish a people, there is no repelling it, nor have they any helper beside Him."(13:12)

I hope you got my point.
Greets

Last edited:

Faiza

@Ehraz

As I mention you before we are on different tracks so again disagree with respect. And I hope we will not bother each other in future

canadian

Wal-Mart Is Just Another Part Of The Zionist NWO

Wal-Mart is the epitome of an Illuminati swindle of the emerging One World Order ( a group of 'Chosen people' will run the planet). Wal-Mart has destroyed countless individual businesses and has championed outsourcing of jobs and manufacturing to China from the beginning. By controlling jobs, you control the people.

The company now operates over 5,000 stores and buys a vast share of its merchandise from China. Wal-Mart is rabidly non- union and pays it employees at a scale 33% less than equivilant union employees. It has driven over 100,000 small stores out of business in America...wiping out thousands of downtown shopping districts in small and medium sized cities and towns.

Wal-Mart's stranglehold on suppliers forced them to cut employee wages, close manufacturing facilities and outsource their production to overseas sweatshops.

Despite being a supreme predator, Wal-Mart receives nothing but praise from Zionist Jewish-owned newspapers. During most of Sam Walton's reign, Wal-Mart had a worker turnover rate of an incredible 35-45%. It has driven over 100,000 small stores out of business.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=17094

There is no doubt their marketing concept is par excellence.They buy their products all over the world and sell them at astonishingly low prices.The very fact that so far nobody could beat them proves that them and only them are master's in this game.

swing

I think you feel it’s your obligation to click (BAD) in my all posts ….. I am hoping it is giving you some kind of satisfaction…

Just want to let you know that I have no problem with it… you keep up with it

hahahahahhaha........ [hilar]

sabar ka damin nahe chorna chhaye thaa app tou gusa hee ker gaye .
aur i swear k mai nay saree posts mai bad click nahe kia app k kuch
posts mai mei nay good rating b ki hai .app ki woh post jis mai thaa k
jhoot bolna gunah hai good rating kia thaa remeber.

Last edited: