Lovers of democracy should listen to this

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
IF FOR EXAMPLE THIS IMRAN KHAN WINS , AND MAKES ALL OF US A BILLIONARE, WILL THIS HELP US AFTER 70 TO 80 YEARS WHEN PROBABLY MOST OF US WILL BE AWAITING THE JUDGEMENT DAY IN OUR QUBOOR.
THIS DEMOCRACY IS SHIRK .........DONT COMMIT THIS SHIRK BY VOTING IN ELECTIONS..
SAVE UR EMAN .....AND COMPARE THE FRUITS OF DEMOCRACY WITH THE REWARDS OF ALLAH WHICH HE IS GONNA PROVIDE IN JANNAH....
DONT SETTLE FOR LESS..... LOOK FOR MORE.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ABDUR+RAHEEM+GREEN+DEMOCACY&a q=o[/video]

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So what alternative are you suggesting. How would you run affairs of the state. Even our Prophet (pbuh) set up an administration in Madina.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
i am not an alim , and not suggesting any thing,
i can defend what i did say, but dont say what i cant defend,
democracy is just 150+ yrs old , , and certainly there had been eras before that when there was no democracy, nor "malokiyat" , and the conditions were a lot better , why not take the example of our khulafa, we should probe into it.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Quran is the best guidance to human kind sent by Almighty Allah for mankind, What else would be better. A pure Islamic law is the only solution. Leaders like our Khulafas who has real love with the nation......It is not that such people are not here they are but either they have so much sided themselves or we are grabbed so badly by a corrupt leaders ship or system......I always say that society is important and how well you are contributing to your society is the outcome of your good life.........or otherwise.......One example is if in our town or Mohalla what every if every body is beard, offers five time prayer regularly, submits his Zakkat...people should be awarded the positions purely on the basis of their hardwork and dedication......you see even little kids will dream to be like their elders, they will always try to copy their parents and by this you will develop a ideal generation to develop and be successful......Thing is that we people have to do it no body will come and do it for us..........every achievement requires dedication and qurbani ofcourse.......

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
democracy is just 150+ yrs old , , and certainly there had been eras before that when there was no democracy, nor "malokiyat" , and the conditions were a lot better , why not take the example of our khulafa, we should probe into it.
world most useless debate

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly, I almost got scared.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Is raaz ko ek mard-e-firangi ne kiya faash
Har chand ke daana ise khola nahi karte

IF FOR EXAMPLE THIS IMRAN KHAN WINS , AND MAKES ALL OF US A BILLIONARE, WILL THIS HELP US AFTER 70 TO 80 YEARS WHEN PROBABLY MOST OF US WILL BE AWAITING THE JUDGEMENT DAY IN OUR QUBOOR.
THIS DEMOCRACY IS SHIRK .........DONT COMMIT THIS SHIRK BY VOTING IN ELECTIONS..
SAVE UR EMAN .....AND COMPARE THE FRUITS OF DEMOCRACY WITH THE REWARDS OF ALLAH WHICH HE IS GONNA PROVIDE IN JANNAH....
DONT SETTLE FOR LESS..... LOOK FOR MORE.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ABDUR+RAHEEM+GREEN+DEMOCACY&a q=o[/video]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are only few whom ALLAH bestowed power of Wisdom.
Having dual core processor with high speed INTERNET connection does not mean you got power of wisdom ... This is world of information ....

shaheedchoudry If you read Deen e ISLAM you will come to know what we are and where we are.
Alright. Did I claim any wisdom?
I agree that you don't become wise by having a computer and internet.
This is world of information. Who can disagree with that.
Now you are asking me to study Deen e Islam so that I can find out who we are and where we are. Hmm......I try my best to study Deen e Islam and I think I know who we are and where we are just like many many people.
One good thing,"chalo koi hum cheemoun main bhi hua jo wisdom wala hai"

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
world most useless debate

god forbid it might happen one "day" that we lose the game just by the difference of this debate.
See at my post no 1 , i mentioned it shirk, and once shirk is commited its not compensatable, no matter how much u pray or pay..

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy has no knowlege, democracy is not 150 years old system, it started in ancient Greece in B.C. era when Greece had a number of first democratically run city states.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
This guy has no knowlege, democracy is not 150 years old system, it started in ancient Greece in B.C. era when Greece had a number of first democratically run city states.

no one of u is coming to the original point and entangling in side matters.
brother now lemme explain this, for 14 centuries islamic history hasnt suffered this" democracy ", its only before a 150 years ago when the democracy started to take roots , and got recognized as a system , and after world war 1 it actually was commenced to be practiced in muslim countries.
hope u understand .
btw salute to your knowledge that u picked "the most important" point , for what i posted

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Time is not static, it always goes in the forward direction according to the fundamental laws of physics, it is nature and you cannot dictate the laws of nature.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Muslims have learned a lot from ancient Greeks, everyone is aware of unani medicines. Democracy also comes from ancient Greeks so nothing wrong to adopt it if it works, it is world heritage.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
then question rises whats the need of creating this universe , so immense that even out of bounds of "big bang"
if time moves forward it will continue to move forward or will stop one day , human life originates and vanishes in the smokes of time and it continue to move forward, logically why we r here??

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
sorry brother i misunderstood that here are muslims in majority.

naeem08
چار تریان کتابان تے پانوان ایا داندا
donot worry abi danda chal raha haaa .... acha haaa hoood hi maan jaeen warna yahi democracy hood inhay Khilafat pa la ker jaee gi
Zardari to start ha