Lucman Takes On Ppp Fauzia Wahab - MUST WATCH!!!!!!

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fauzia Wahab was hand-picked by Zardari on the women's special Senate seats and has been appointed as the Information Secretary of the People's Party. Here, she is arguing that the Govt is not responsible for the colossal and continuing food crises in Pakistan. Mobasher Lucman argues with indisputable facts and common sense. Who do you think prevailed ?. The crowd votes at the end.

[video=metacafe;3590150/mubashar_luqman_lambasting_fauzia_wahab_lol/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3590150/mubashar_luqman_lambasting_fauzia_wahab_lol/[/video]

tmukhtar

Voter (50+ posts)
Wah wah wah...maza aa giya. Why dont all these anchor persons confront government and opposition members like the way Luqman did on daily basis.

Pakhtoonkhwa Zindabad
Pakistan Payyandabad.

Tahir Mukhtar

A

Admin

Luqman wasn't an anchor in this show. An anchor can not talk that way.

In this show they were given a topic and both had to prove their points. Fauzia wahan had not much to say surprisingly

Sharaz

This is really great. I believe if everyone of us speak truth and don't bow himself against evil and ill circumstances / persons, we have a great future and capacity to become a great nation. Inshallah

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
according to madam Fozia Wahab, we r taking the prices of daily commodities in match with international prices.well let me ask them that u r doing excelant job.plz tell me that who would take the income of a medium class in matching with international rates so that they can buy at international rates. secondly an item which we r producing why its low price benafit should not be given to the people of Pakistan. just bcause of the fear of smuggling.who does the smuggling and who r responsible to stop it. any way it was good debate and BECHARI FOZIA was not prepared that's why she lost.

HiddenDesire

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I often wonder on the great wisdom of our ruling elite.
They say we have linked our prices to the international market. Isnt it ridiculous. They pay Rs 6000 to a normal worker and buy Ganna (Sugar cane) at cheap rates. As compared to international market, when they pay very less salaries, very less rents, very less utilities (bills) and very less price for raw material, why the hell they cant sell it on very less price. What is the point to link it to the international market? Most pathetic fact is that our banks give loans to these sugar mills on very favorable conditions. They let em use our money in their business so that we could buy it costly.

If they compare sugar prices to the international markets, ask em to take their mills to the international markets and grow Ganna and produce sugar THERE. Fuck em all.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
luqman Bashir,excellent.very well done.you shut up fauzia wahab in a very good manner.she better think twice before coming on the talk shows and taking govt side for nothing because she knows nothing but only blah blah blah.

S

Siasati

Spot on Luqman,

Yeh begairat (pmln and ppp) came in power several times.

They never did anything for the country or the people. They keep taking Pakistan backwards.

All the did is loot the country, leave and wait for their next turn.

I don't know why people keep selecting them again? I guess we had noone to choose from. Things are changing now [imran]

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Kiya class lee hay

[video=metacafe;3590150/mubashar_luqman_lambasting_fauzia_wahab_lol/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3590150/mubashar_luqman_lambasting_fauzia_wahab_lol/[/video]

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done mubasher lucman,this govt is incompetent and dont care what the people say.zardari has been acting very stubborn and like don of the underworld in the presidency.someone have to kick these corrupt and incompetent people .