Major Adil Raja - Real or just a Gossiper?

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Go to his timeline on twitter started after regime change , everything he said has been spot on. We have known about establishments every step beforehand.

Way more credible than the ghonchoos like sabir shakir ,rana azeem etc.

Rambler

I came across this video of Major Adil Raja whom i had always watched with interest but this one of the latest from him raises some serious questions like:

1. Is he a fake?
2. Story Maker?
3. Just want to have his assylum case approved?

Please check this audio/Video, Major Adil is claiming that this is a conversation between an ISI officer and a PTI supporter from Karak ( KPK). The name of the PTI supporter is Raza Khattak . Now even a naïve person like me can tell from his voice/accent that this guy is not a Pashtun but a solid 100 percent Punjabi.
Why did Major Adil Raja Lie?

Any Ideas? What do u guys think Siberite Chacha Basharat arifkarim miafridi

I doub't that Major Adil has any credibility now.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1640065843101941760

Oye kanjerr he has contacts in Army and there are people inside who want to do the right thing and they need someone who can broadcast the message. He just gives voice to the voiceless. Whatever he has shared so far has been priceless information which has opened the eyes of the public to how the low life minions occupying high offices operate. The only ones who do not like this are the Dalla group and their filthy dogs like you.

Rambler

arifkarim arif bhai kia khayal hay i think this guy is a liar. There are no Khamosh Mujahids as he claims!

Leave arif bhai aside. I will tell you who you are. A low life filthy dog of the Dallas. Even a dog is better than you. I would call you a pig if it wouldnt hurt pigs egos.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I came across this video of Major Adil Raja whom i had always watched with interest but this one of the latest from him raises some serious questions like:

1. Is he a fake?
2. Story Maker?

Please check this audio/Video, Major Adil is claiming that this is a conversation between an ISI officer and a PTI supporter from Karak ( KPK). The name of the PTI supporter is Raza Khattak . Now even a naïve person like me can tell from his voice/accent that this guy is not a Pashtun but a solid 100 percent Punjabi.

There are lots of pathans/pashtuns who have lived their entire lives in Karachi, Lahore or elsewhere....so their accent reflects that.

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)

1. Is he a fake?
2. Story Maker?

MAJOR ADIL RAJA IS A SUPER PATRIOT, WE LOVE HIM.

THE KUNJURS AT GHQ, AND THAT INTERNAL WING OF HOMOSEXUAL FAISAL NASEER OF ISI WILL BE TERMINATED IN NEXT PTI GOVERNMENT.

11 MONTH RAPE OF PAKISTAN BY THESE ILLITERATE GUTTER BORN VIRUSES SUPPORTED BY CIA RAW FUNDED GHQ DOLLAR GENERALS AND THEIR BOSS, THE ESCAPED CONVICTED MONEY LAUNDERING ILLITERATE MONSTER CREATION OF GHQ NAWAZ LAL NEHRU WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TO PAKISTAN IN HAND CUFF.

AMERICAN INSTALLED ILLEGITIMATE REGIME OF PDG DAKOO GANG NAMUNZOOR.

1. Is he a fake?
2. Story Maker?

Adil Raja is a super patriot. Unlike the BASTARD NADEEM ANJUM AND HOMOSEXUAL FAISAL NASEER OF ISI.

I HATE URINE DRINKING MODI NAWAZ TROLLS.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
shehzadakram you better stop listening to him. It will save you a lot of time to listen to others who u think are genuine. This is because you don't trust him anymore.

For us, he is in few of those who are on the right side of history and hence we trust him .

Allah knows best and let's not indulge ourselves into imposing our thoughts on others.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
I have been through with them several times. It is not what party you are with, it's just that some parties think that they can get away with fooling others and telling lies.
PTI has a legacy of nonstop propaganda on almost everything on every day.
When they were in power, they would sing rhymes with Bajwa. The day they were kicked out, they start to fabricate stories and included foreign hands, calling army generals Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq, yet a few days earlier, they were offering Bajwa the extension as COAS.

Meetha meetha Hup Hup.

By appointing rightful and most competent army chief.

Bajwa promotion was a big mistake by PTI. Khan should have sacked such bastard even after given promotion.

Bajwa has destroyed our army and its morale and its respect in the eyes of the nation.

Now new clone is doing the same. Also army chief selection should remain with president only instead of Prime Minister. President electoral college also need to be redefined.

Also ISI should be headed by any retired army officer not in service officers.

I think most of his stuffs are concocted. He always throw spaghetti on walls and expect something will stick.

Oye kanjerr he has contacts in Army and there are people inside who want to do the right thing and they need someone who can broadcast the message. He just gives voice to the voiceless. Whatever he has shared so far has been priceless information which has opened the eyes of the public to how the low life minions occupying high offices operate. The only ones who do not like this are the Dalla group and their filthy dogs like you.

Leave arif bhai aside. I will tell you who you are. A low life filthy dog of the Dallas. Even a dog is better than you. I would call you a pig if it wouldnt hurt pigs egos.

There are lots of pathans/pashtuns who have lived their entire lives in Karachi, Lahore or elsewhere....so their accent reflects that.

you are the tatta of hafiz whisky....

MAJOR ADIL RAJA IS A SUPER PATRIOT, WE LOVE HIM.

THE KUNJURS AT GHQ, AND THAT INTERNAL WING OF HOMOSEXUAL FAISAL NASEER OF ISI WILL BE TERMINATED IN NEXT PTI GOVERNMENT.

11 MONTH RAPE OF PAKISTAN BY THESE ILLITERATE GUTTER BORN VIRUSES SUPPORTED BY CIA RAW FUNDED GHQ DOLLAR GENERALS AND THEIR BOSS, THE ESCAPED CONVICTED MONEY LAUNDERING ILLITERATE MONSTER CREATION OF GHQ NAWAZ LAL NEHRU WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TO PAKISTAN IN HAND CUFF.

AMERICAN INSTALLED ILLEGITIMATE REGIME OF PDG DAKOO GANG NAMUNZOOR.

Adil Raja is a super patriot. Unlike the BASTARD NADEEM ANJUM AND HOMOSEXUAL FAISAL NASEER OF ISI.

I HATE URINE DRINKING MODI NAWAZ TROLLS.

I did a small experiment. I messaged him claiming to be a Khamosh Mujahid and gave him some information and guess what? two days later he made a youtube video on it! so this guy is definitely not very smart. 😀😀😀

Rambler

I did a small experiment. I messaged him claiming to be a Khamosh Mujahid and gave him some information and guess what? two days later he made a youtube video on it! so this guy is definitely not very smart. 😀😀😀

Oye janjerr dalley yea experiment tuu ne apni amma ki tangein utha ke ia tha or woh aagey se kuch nhi boli thi. Itna tuu aqalmand hota to suuron ki chakri na krr rha hota. Aa jata hey hr dalla munh utha key. Razeel janverr

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Oye janjerr dalley yea experiment tuu ne apni amma ki tangein utha ke ia tha or woh aagey se kuch nhi boli thi. Itna tuu aqalmand hota to suuron ki chakri na krr rha hota. Aa jata hey hr dalla munh utha key. Razeel janverr
Ramadan May Gali deta hay? Teri maa nay teri yeh terbiyat kee hay. Lanat !