Makhdoom Javed Hashmi's absence in meetings

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Where is Makhdoom Javed Hashmi?

I have noticed the absence of Makhdoom Javed Hashmi in PML-N decision making meetings. I think he is senior vice president of party but ignored in decision making procedure.

Is he getting punishment for being loyal to party during Musharraf Era???? Or punishment is because he argues too much and dare to disagree with party Quaid?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahid Ali said:
Where is Makhdoom Javed Hashmi?

I have noticed the absence of Makhdoom Javed Hashmi in PML-N decision making meetings. I think he is senior vice president of party but ignored in decision making procedure.

Is he getting punishment for being loyal to party during Musharraf Era???? Or punishment is because he argues too much and dare to disagree with party Quaid?

Today is 14th August. No contrversies today. We will discuss it tomorrow.
Thanks

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Javed Hashmi again missing... kho gai kya bhai.... ya nikal diya most popular leader aur two time prime minister nay..........

-----------------------------
ISLAMABAD: US special envoy for Pakistan and Afghanistan Richard Holbrooke Sunday had a luncheon meeting with Pakistan Muslim League-N Chief Nawaz Sharif here.

From PML-N side, Shahbaz Sharif, Ishaq Dar, Chaudhry Nisar and former ambassador of Pakistan in US Tariq Fatmi attended the meeting.