Mard dosri shadi kio kerty hain - Funny answers

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are nobody to explain what i believe. If you have a problem than i hope you have more problems with my posts. So chill and study the Quran before poking your filthy nose here.
I have 0 problems with your beliefs, but it does seem like you have a lot of problems with others hence you can't go more than a post without insulting or ridiculing someone.

So where does it say marry only widows and not more than 1 woman in Surah Nisa ?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have 0 problems with your beliefs, but it does seem like you have a lot of problems with others hence you can't go more than a post without insulting or ridiculing someone.

So where does it say marry only widows and not more than 1 woman in Surah Nisa ?
Do you have sisters? I would like to marry them all and they would be my first, second, third and fourth wives. Are you happy now? Is this what you make it of the verse?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Do you have sisters? I would like to marry them all and they would be my first, second, third and fourth wives. Are you happy now? Is this what you make it of the verse?
Apparently you have not read the Quran as you keep telling others to because the Quran explicitly forbids sisters marrying the same man at the same time, or is that too allegorical and metaphorical in your version of the Quran?

My Question remains unanswered
So where does it say as you claim that marry only widows and not more than 1 woman in Surah Nisa ?