Marvi Sirmed abusing on her Tweeter Account

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
5d2f3d6803c730c3a2fb0fc827d3629a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was not knowing her who she was before watching this programme (most of Pakistanis were not knowing her at all). But Dr Shahid Masood made her most famous person in Pakistan tonight ... Look at her Tweeter followers.

Last edited:

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
dude, looks like you're not much familiar with twitter!

coz marvisirmed never abused in the tweet that you pointed out! infact, it was "haseeb2015" who is using foul language...and she just replied "I think your mother is not home tonight"

take a look again...

desicad

dude, looks like you're not much familiar with twitter!

coz marvisirmed never abused in the tweet that you pointed out! infact, it was "haseeb2015" who is using foul language...and she just replied "I think your mother is not home tonight"

take a look again...

i think its the other way around. she is being abused!!
Yes she is at the receiving end here, getting abuses.....may op does not know how the tweeter works....

Last edited:

desicad

Checked twitter and there is huge support for her there compared to what is there on this forum....
How is she faring on facebook?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watched her yesterday against Zaid Hamid. She is very "roshan khial". Rather very dark khial. I think she is taking extreme positions on basic issues so that she can get grants from international institutions. More you attack base of Pakistan, better the grant is.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)

Wasim Ansari bhai,
The tweet highlighted by you :
a) Please note that the part of this tweet after "RT" has been written by user haseeb2015, not by Miss Sirmad.

b) She has retweeted this persons post and has added her reply to it. The reply from her is the portion before "RT".

umughal147

Citizen
Marvi Sirmed Abbusive Language on Twitter is roaming over the web, but there is a big reality behind this rumor. Actually so many fake accounts of different celebrities are running on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Marvi Sirmed has clarified that She has no Twitter account, and her video is live on Youtube and Daily Motion.

Last edited: