Masses opinion on Imran Khan

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Survey by PolicyMatters: Masses opinion on Imran Khan (July 9, 2011)

Yes, inshAllah, many seats of Lahore will be taken by PTI, but Nawaz S will still take many seats. The worst part however is that while PML(N) is such a corrupt and bad party, it is still the second best choice after PTI coz it is way better than PPP and PML(Q) - and unfortunately these two are in competition...... It would be interesting when PTI takes seats of PPP, PML(Lotas) etc.

Another problem is the risk..what if they break each other's vote bank and the true advantage goes to PPP or PML(N). Reason is very simple. Only jahil people vote for PPP and PML(Lotas). All educated people will vote for PTI or PML(N) [remember i m just talking abt Lahore as u asked] --- so huge risk ,.... let's pray.....

Thank you for answering. I was reading in Dawn the other day that many( if not all) government jobs in Lahore are occupied by members and supporters of PML-N. They will almost certainly vote for PML-N. So what vote bank will PTI target? And how many seats do you expect PTI to get in Lahore? I think Lahore has 12.

Another fear is that PTI might get a lot of votes, costing PML-N the seat, but not enough to win that seat. Wont that end up benefiting PPP, as you said so in your post?

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will vote to Imran Khan. Only for Change in Pakistan. But i Know he can,t make change in Pakistan. When he will give party tickets to his candidates in Elections, all of you (Pakistani peoples) will see many of them would be most corrupt personalities of Your surrounding. Why he is not showing strength of his candidates in Pakistan? why he is not announcing a team of his Party leaders who will be work as ministers under him? He is alone and i think he can make change in Pakistan if he fights for change this parliament system to presidential system.
PTI is no more a ONE MAN PARTY,now its spreading.If you donot know about its candidates and its party leaders , i will help you ,as much as i know of them.
Their party candidates are all here , count the ID's on this forum , those are the candidates .As that of the leaders, other then Imran khan himself ,i know about 2 of them. Sherin Mazari,a very talented lady but the problem is that she remains drunk ,smoke 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day so you cannot count on her to be present at every occasion,that is out of possibility even. the third one who joined PTI recently is MARVI who being from karachi will not be able geting ten votes.She,with the blessing of army, been in the assembly for the past decade or so by using PUNJAB technocrate seat.She is smart , she knows wel that in the coming election she is not going enter National Assembly unless she is elected from somewhere on some party ticket.She is going to use PTI forum and get ticket for HAZARA or may be in NORTHERN AREAS.I donot know if there will be any technocrate seat available to PTI.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
"Someone payroll" typical reply from PTI supporters. U guyz think only u r Pakistanis rest r not, isi soch ki wajah Pakistan tota 1971 may.

It's a fact, people outside Sindh (not only Karachi) hate MQM. Thanks to our military agency to create hate among people against MQM.

Noman, why do you always think as urdu speaking? I don't think as if I am punjabi, pakhtoon, urdu speaking etc...I don't want to identify myself other than a Muslim and Pakistani. You know what? In USA the blacks have a self created problem for themselves...whatever good is done with them they'll come out and say that there is racism against us... but just yesterday in New York, i saw stupid fight among two blacks who were saying neger neger to each other and throwing things on each other while they were together selling perfumes.

You have a self created style. Just thinking as a community instead of as a nation. It's ok to have a community and enjoy it but tht shouldn't be used to spread hatred. I am saying all this coz you gave Bangladesh example above. Our people did very bad with Bengalis - I totally admit that. But the way you have quoted above, you are already differentiating yourself from others based on ethnicity. I don't have any ethnicity and i love urdu speaking people, I m myself urdu speaking due to living sometime in Karachi and most of my friends are urdu speaking as well. Why do u consider talking about MQM as talking about Urdu Speaking. This attitude causes hatred and problem. MQM is mainly composed of terrorism. It was created by USA with help of Zia ul Haq. Army has used it since 1989. There are good people in MQM as well but they have been blinded by these well carved politics. Most of the people I hang out here are urdu speaking but we love each other.... above all - i have most imp relationships in my life urdu speaking.....

Get out of this ethnicity and be a Pakistani. You are blaming others while you yourself are doing all this. When you say "you guys" what did you mean? Pakhtun, Punjabi, PTI supporters or what? But supporters of a certain party didn't create Bangladesh.... there is a general perception that since Army has mostly punjabis so punjabis are responsible. Again, a hatred factor. The COAS was a pathan.

So my dear brother, just be a muslim and Pakistani brother and don't try to identify yourself as a different race or ethnicity. Our racism has killed us and we are biggest racists. This problem is more coz Altaf Hussain is a big racist and he has spread racism badly in the party. MQM is a great party if Altaf is removed by a well learned nice guy who is a Pakistani and not urdu speaking, punjabi speaking, sindhi speaking, pashtu speaking and so on.

I am not writing an argument to start behas... I am trying to just do a good deed as it might touch your heart. Please read all my comments on this forum esp the one where i addressed Just_One and elipst together (should be a few comments above).

With thanks and love from a muslim pakistani brother.

You are creating

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Thank you for answering. I was reading in Dawn the other day that many( if not all) government jobs in Lahore are occupied by members and supporters of PML-N. They will almost certainly vote for PML-N. So what vote bank will PTI target? And how many seats do you expect PTI to get in Lahore? I think Lahore has 12.

Another fear is that PTI might get a lot of votes, costing PML-N the seat, but not enough to win that seat. Wont that end up benefiting PPP, as you said so in your post?

Yes brother that's right, PPP may be the beneficiary unfortunately but we have to go ahead and see. PML(N) is also very corrupt but our second best choice, unfortunately (as I mentioned before). However if Lahore has 12 NA seats, I am expecting atleast 4 to go to PTI 5 to PML(N) and 2 to PPP and 1 probably Q. I wish this doesn't happen and all 12 go to PTI but that won't happen. Baqi Allah muajiza dikha sakta hai, woh Azeem hai or Raham karne wala hai or inshAllah Pakistan pay raham karay ga...and that means more PTI seats inshAllah.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

bachay mun kay sachay, laikin jab baray hon gay to girgat ki terha rung badal lain gay.

hm jis tarha pehlay aap nay Imran Khan k tasveer lagae the
aur ab baray ho ker aap ganjaiy shaitano k media supervisor bann gaey hain

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Peoples Views on Imran Khan Survey by PolicyMatters Peoples Views on Imran Khan

imran khan is the only hope left.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Peoples Views on Imran Khan Survey by PolicyMatters Peoples Views on Imran Khan

IIIcolumbusIII Listen and get burned in your jealously against PTI and Great IK:lol::lol::lol: