May Allah protect Imran Riaz Khan

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)

I used to praise Asad Umar a lot and often thought of him as someone leading PTI after IK, but the perseverance of some political and non-political persons in the testing times have really changed my perception completely.

I am particularly impressed by the PTI women and Imran Riaz Khan. And now feel that people like Asad Umar are nowhere near that stature and position that would be expected to be taken by someone brave and honest.

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asad Umar was an establishment's blue eyed boy who was injected into PTI during the great days of Project Imrandoo when Khan saab was riding General's Mid Range Missile. Then, Imran believed in him until he dry fcked the country economically and Imran had no option but to dump him.

Imran Riaz was the Dumb Fck thattha who was shown bunch of files and he was convinced he was part of a revolution until they decided to bring his stutter back!

PTI's political manuevers are now under full control of estab who will use it when needed.

Last edited:

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asad Umar was an establishment's blue eyed boy who was injected into PTI during the great days of Project Imrandoo when Khan saab was riding General's Mid Range Missile. Then, Imran believed in him until he dry fcked the country economically and Imran had no option but to dump him.
Bhai sahab aap baghair gaali k baat kar saktay hain ?

Your every post is full of swear words. Kya hogya!
Kuch ehsaas bhi hai k apne superiors ko jaan deni hai retirement k baad ya Allah ko...

Please show some tolerance... and put your point across without belittling others ... aap logically differ karein... if you are one person running this account or if duty changes after every 8 hours... irrespective of that.. aap loag logically apnay point of view rakhain plz...

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Riaz was the Dumb Fck thattha who was shown bunch of files and he was convinced he was part of a revolution until they decided to bring his stutter back!

PTI's political manuevers are now under full control of estab who will use it when needed.
Dum Fuck like you.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kuch ehsaas bhi hai k apne superiors ko jaan deni hai retirement k baad ya Allah ko...

Please show some tolerance... and put your point across without belittling others ... aap logically differ karein... if you are one person running this account or if duty changes after every 8 hours... irrespective of that.. aap loag logically apnay point of view rakhain plz...
Absolutely. But I think they are told to talk like that . Or may be they actually think like that. But its all part of the plan.

abdulmajid

Minister (2k+ posts)

who is riding now on establishment's missile?

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

kitnee bc jhoot bshit tu kurta hae kae goeburr taerae moun sae bhae raha hae mc

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I used to praise Asad Umar a lot and often thought of him as someone leading PTI after IK, but the perseverance of some political and non-political persons in the testing times have really changed my perception completely.

I am particularly impressed by the PTI women and Imran Riaz Khan. And now feel that people like Asad Umar are nowhere near that stature and position that would be expected to be taken by someone brave and honest.
Army has been the absolute power since the death of liaquat ali khan. Everyone has been influenced by them and worked with them.

But this is a pivot point that we can break the shackles of Army and start the path on our own.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

mujhay bhi suljha banda lagta tha. but major omer (his dad) was one of the architects of searchlight and the whole ep episode.

Captain Safdar

... dont argue with them.. thay are meryam's media cell paid workers..
Emotional, religious or moral plea etc...dosnt work on them. They get paid per post.
Ignore them.... thanks

patwari_sab

ap khottay ko koch nhi samja saktay.. is ne apni pichli tango se apko lat mar deni hai 😂