Mazrat Ke sath - 12th May 2011 - Saad Rafique .and Haider Abbas Rizvi interesting conversation

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
السلام و علیکم

This was very wonderful but an eye opening show, I can't say that both of the Guest were speaking truth but I have a feeling that they were in a mood to not lie, Straight and bold conversation, May be tough time going to come on this nation, But Inshallah, If start speaking truth with ourself, that would be the very first step toward a Real Victory.

Thanks for Saad Rafique .and Haider Abbas Rizvi.

(NOTE: I have no affiliation with any political party)

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These dumb ass politicians act so gullible and innocent and blame everything on the army and when some positive news comes out they try to take all the credit. The pakistani nation needs to wake up and realize the politicians dont care about Pakistan this is just a power struggle between establishment and politicians.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ممبئی حملہ کیوں کیا گیا؟؟
فوج سیاستدانوں کو کیسے "ڈیل" کرتی ہے؟؟؟؟
نواز کی اسامہ سے ملاقاتیں
چھوٹے صوبوں کے ساتھ کیسا سلوک کیا جاتا ہے؟؟؟؟
ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف آپریشنز کی حقیقت کیا ہے؟؟؟؟
اور بہت سے دوسرے اہم جوابات

بہت ہی زیادہ معلوماتی ٹاک شو. بہت ہی زیادہ. ہر کسی کو دیکھنا چاہیے

sanni

Voter (50+ posts)
i like very much pmln
leaders like javed hashme saad rafiq ch nisar mehtab abbasi and many more like these peoples
long live pakistan

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was really an honest talk show which should be an eye opener for a lot of people. It was really good to see real hard working political leaders giving respect to each other which I wish we as Pakistanis can understand that having different opinion does not someone traitor.

I am also glad that politicians have become more mature and even PML-N has realised it's mistakes and I am hopeful that it will unite Pakistanis.

mkamd

MPA (400+ posts)
If MQM & PML-N are agreeing on national security than it means really some clear and present danger exists or they will not come together. My feeling is that we are almost walking on an irreversible course with Baluchistan and International community. I can sense from this discussion that political leadership has sensed this that we have to comply with ALL demands of International community or they will impose their decisions on us. Questions is that with a divided and bankrupted nation can we sustain it or we will be broken like Baltics. It sounds like that political leadership ( MQM, PML, PPP, ANP) are ready to stop all militancy and 100% comply with ALL demands of International community and they are letting Army know about it. My guess is that Army is not on board completely.