Media Personnel views on Ishaq Dar's outburst on IK

Aadi Ali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Lifafa Journalist Syed Talat Hussain at his best

sub kuch karengy lekin raseeden nahi dikhaengy...

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نوں لیگ اصلی روپ میں .بے چارے شرافت کے لباس میں بڑی مشکل میں رہتے ہیں اگرحکومت ملی رہے.حکومت کے باہر ہوں یا جاتی نظر آئے تو کائنات کی غلیظ ترین مخلوق ہیں.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SC was right that our decision will be remembered for decades... Now its proving .... Exposing all pillars of democracy. Media parliament and executive. never happened before. Now I can realize that the frequency of filth in which we were living... There 35 years of political life is now exposed as Godfather. There is dawn after every night...

Brother I don't know about you. But I have been banging about these points for years on this forum.
Very recently I have repeatedly raised the questions on Maryam educating her children in the UK on her very little declared income.
Now the news is that same questions were asked by JIT from Safdar, who spilled the beans. After that Maryam twitted that her father after all paid for her children education.
What next, the overseas trips, expensive shopping at Harrods, first class travel, all paid by your father!!
And you are still not dependent on him!!!

He he heheehehe, thats the jist of it, give me Maryam for one hour and she would having a shower in her own body sweat.