Meiat-e-Rasalat aur Ghazwa-tul-Hind

No2liberalExtermists

There was a similar thread posted recently about Ghazwa e Hind. Before getting all excited we should know that there is another view of scholars about that hadith. Some regard the conquest of Sindh and other parts of India by Mohammad Bin Qasim as the Ghazwa e Hind. In my opinion that makes sense because now India has more muslism population than Pakistan. Infact, by an estimate its muslims population is more than that of Indonesia. That is the reason why India tried to get OIC membership because it had most muslims in the world. So with such a large number of Indian muslims it makes sense that the Ghazwa e Hind has occurred and the corrupt Pakistani army is by no means going to capture Kings of Hind...

SaadKnight

There was a similar thread posted recently about Ghazwa e Hind. Before getting all excited we should know that there is another view of scholars about that hadith. Some regard the conquest of Sindh and other parts of India by Mohammad Bin Qasim as the Ghazwa e Hind. In my opinion that makes sense because now India has more muslism population than Pakistan. Infact, by an estimate its muslims population is more than that of Indonesia. That is the reason why India tried to get OIC membership because it had most muslims in the world. So with such a large number of Indian muslims it makes sense that the Ghazwa e Hind has occurred and the corrupt Pakistani army is by no means going to capture Kings of Hind...
مجھے یہ سب معلوم ہے، پر میں تمھارے آخری جملے سے اتفاق نہیں کرتا، کیوں کہ پاکستانی آرمی میں ٹاپ لیول پر ہی کرپشن ہے، پر فوجی طبقہ ابھی بھی اسلام کے جذبے سے سرشار ہے، اگر ہم سب پاکستانی اپنے اندر کی کرپشن سہی کر لیں تو یہ کرپٹ لوگ خود ہی غائب ہو جائیں گے

اسلئیے کسی اور پر الزام لگانے سے پہلے اپنے گریبان میں ایک نظر جھانک کر دیکھ لو کہ کیا تم اپنے دین پر عمل کر رہے ہو یا نہیں، دین پر عمل ہی اس کرپشن سے نجات کا واحد زریعہ ہے

myn82

^^^you can say whatever you think, but a lot of stuff there is in the store for extremist liberals. On one point i agree with you that "This Pakistani Army" won't be winner of ghawa-e-hind.

SaadKnight

جس کسم کی گفتگو تم لوگ کر رہے ہو، اس سے میں تو یہی اخذ کر سکا ہوں ابھی تک کہ تم لوگ علما کو اکسٹریمسٹ کے علاوہ اور کچھ نہیں سمجھتے

No2liberalExtermists

O bhai, hosla, kiss kisam ki guftugu ker de hai main ne? i have only mentioned another opinion of islamic scholars. What have done to deserve this comment from you that i may not follow the deen?
جس کسم کی گفتگو تم لوگ کر رہے ہو، اس سے میں تو یہی اخذ کر سکا ہوں ابھی تک کہ تم لوگ علما کو اکسٹریمسٹ کے علاوہ اور کچھ نہیں سمجھتے

No2liberalExtermists

by the way, pakistan army should stop killing its own people before trying to attack india. they have been killing bangalis, balochs, pashtoons for many years now.

Jack Sparrow

Please prove with some authentic source that India has more muslims population than Pakistan or even more than Indoneasia .If you failed to prove then you are not the son of your father.

No2liberalExtermists

badtameez aur jaahil insan, meray peechay kiyon par gaye ho. if i prove that then what will that make you?
Please prove with some authentic source that India has more muslims population than Pakistan or even more than Indoneasia .If you failed to prove then you are not the son of your father.

Very INTELLEGENT
M. BIN QASIM captured area THATTA to MULTAN
May be 3% of HIND and it bacame equal to GHAZWA E HIND
WAOO great KNOWLEDGE.

And about your COMMON SENSE
"Common sense is a thing
which is not very COMMON"

And if INDIA has MUSLIMS greator in no. than WHAT?
They will be THE SUPPORTER n POINTERS of MUJAHIDEEN e GHAZWA tul HIND INSHA ALLAH.

And we will capture n kill MUSHRAKEENS only not MUSLIM Brothers INSHA ALLAH
DONT YOU WORRY.

Dear friends, we should avoid using bad language, it is necessary that we are able show that we are grown up sensible people.

regards and all the best

SaadKnight

O bhai, hosla, kiss kisam ki guftugu ker de hai main ne? i have only mentioned another opinion of islamic scholars. What have done to deserve this comment from you that i may not follow the deen?

I was referring to the comment of [MENTION=12780]myn82[/MENTION], but since I was in a hurry, I could not elaborate. I apologize if I hurt your feelings on the subject.

مجھے یہ سب معلوم ہے، پر میں تمھارے آخری جملے سے اتفاق نہیں کرتا، کیوں کہ پاکستانی آرمی میں ٹاپ لیول پر ہی کرپشن ہے، پر فوجی طبقہ ابھی بھی اسلام کے جذبے سے سرشار ہے، اگر ہم سب پاکستانی اپنے اندر کی کرپشن سہی کر لیں تو یہ کرپٹ لوگ خود ہی غائب ہو جائیں گے

اسلئیے کسی اور پر الزام لگانے سے پہلے اپنے گریبان میں ایک نظر جھانک کر دیکھ لو کہ کیا تم اپنے دین پر عمل کر رہے ہو یا نہیں، دین پر عمل ہی اس کرپشن سے نجات کا واحد زریعہ ہے

Your answer dear brother is to the point but unfortunately we do not know our deen and therefore we are in doubt about it. Otherwise in today's world no way islam will be so much condemned around the globe. All because we have lost capability of defending islam with reason and telling people the benefits of coming to islam. We have turned islam into things we do not understand ourselves and therefore cannot explain them to others. Thus result misinformation and disinformation about islam and mistrust and distrust between muslims and nonmuslim worlds at least from our side even though other side is not better than us but we are supposed to be in comparison to others.

regards and all the best.

Gaali tu jhootay k liya hay , If he proved his claim , then no Gaali for him because he will not be a lier

Brother JS, jhoote ki sazaa khuda par chod do aur log khud bhi dekh lain ge ke kisi ne dawa par daleel di hai ke nahin. Gali kisi ke liye bhi namunaasib baat hai.

God bless you with all the best.

SaadKnight

Your answer dear brother is to the point but unfortunately we do not know our deen and therefore we are in doubt about it. Otherwise in today's world no way islam will be so much condemned around the globe. All because we have lost capability of defending islam with reason and telling people the benefits of coming to islam. We have turned islam into things we do not understand ourselves and therefore cannot explain them to others. Thus result misinformation and disinformation about islam and mistrust and distrust between muslims and nonmuslim worlds at least from our side even though other side is not better than us but we are supposed to be in comparison to others.

regards and all the best.

Well it still is our responsibility to know our Deen, the simplest way to know our deen is to ask for guidance from Allah sincerely and Allah will make things easier.