Meray Mutabik 27th December 2009- Benazir Murderer -Zardari?

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[awaztv:z65hcsaq]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/MM//MM20091227.flv[/awaztv:z65hcsaq]

ALTERNATE LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Mere Mutabik 27 dec 2009

After watching today's show, I'm almost certain that Zardari, Rehman Malik and party murdered BB.

Adeel

Founder

[awaztv:3rndvs0y]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/MM//MM20091227.flv[/awaztv:3rndvs0y]

one24

Councller (250+ posts)

dr shahid is realy intelligent. he knows how to hit zardari head.i am not sure iss ma kitna jhoot or mirch masla dala giya ha.but afte watch it every common pakistani ka shuk .zardari.rehman.malik.mushraf pa he jiye ga.

HiddenDesire

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zardari and Shoaib Sadal killed Murtaza Bhutto and than Zardari and Rehman Malik killed Benazir Bhutto.
Oh my God!
Zardari has planned and acted so viciously to transfer power from Bhuttos towards Zardaris.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
[rehman-malik] u were incharge of security or everything at that time. What a bench of coward u r that your bibi's car is hit by blast and you run away.? where was/is your
loyality?

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Asslam o Alaikum to all pakies and specially ppp wokers.
After watching Capital Talk Benazir Special and Mere Mutabiq. I personally feel. K BB k qatal p peachay, Rehman Malik, Babar Awan, Zardari,Shehansha,Pervez Musharaf, aur Tariq Aziz,, involve hein,, mein PPP ko pasand nahi kerta, magar being a human and muslim, Benazir Bhutto hamarey Mulk Pakistan ke beti thi, wo pehle wali Be nazir nahi rahi thi, wo tottaly change ho chuki thi,
Kia PPP ko workers so rahay hein? kia unhein ye reality ya sab logo k bayanaat nazar nahi aatay, please jiyalo jaag jao, Agar tum log really BB k chahnay walay ho, BB se muhabbat kerne walay ho, BB per jaan nisar kerne walay ho, to aaj apni leader k qatilo k khilaaf uth kharey ho, Apni taqat ko pihchano,
Mujhey afsos hai BB k bacho per bhe,, jo apni maan k qatilo ko qatil nahi kehte,, aur jinho ne apni maan ke FIR tak nahi katwaie, kia BB k bachay bhe utne he zumaindar hein jitney k BB k qatil?
Mera sawal hai aap sab ppp k workers se, k agar Allah na karey k aap k kisi bhai ya maan ya baap ka koi qatal ker de, to kia aap uss ke FIR nahi katwaein gay, aur itney sarey saboot honay k bawajood aap qatal kerne walay sazashi anasir ko apna dost aur hamdird samjhein gay, uss k narey lgaien gay, jese k aaj sab ppp k jayalay G A Zardari k naray lgatay phir rahein hein, aur Bilawal Zardari khamosh bhaitha hai, Kiun?
I need Answer

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Theres no doubt in my mind that Benazir Bhutto was murdered from the behest of the then vice president of US Dick Cheney through his special death squad who was also involved in the murder of Rafiq Hareri in Lebanon just couple of years ago from the date of the murder of Benazir. No doubt that the Musharraf and his supporter Pakistani establishment provided the perfect assistance and collaboration to that special Death Squad in order to put their plans to fruition. And theres also no doubt in my mind now that Zardari and his close cronies, who are now holding an important posts in his government, also colluded in that plan of Benazirs death.

But the billion dollar question remains intact here and till this day I have unable to found its clear and unequivocal answer that what was or were the reasons that forced Benazir to undermine her pledges and secret deals which she finalised with Musharraf and the establishments of US & UK which eventually leads to her tragic demise. One possibility might have been her abrupt realisation after arriving in Pakistan that to support a dictatorial regime of Musharraf with the collaboration of Americans would put her and her party into the credibility crises, as many political analysts of Pakistan and the west were criticising her dual nature of posturing to the world as a democratic freedom fighter of her country but at the same time is willing to negotiate and deal with the power sharing formula in order to achieve her only ambition to be involved in the corridors of power, and that might have been the heavy price she later paid through losing her life on the 27th of December 2007 when all the attempts were foiled to recant her back to her pledge & commitments which she made with those forces who later claimed her life as it was the case with her predecessors who faced the same fate like her ( Liaquat Ali Khan and General Zia Ul Haq).