Part-2
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJTc4X7LvT8[/video]

Part-3
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zSSWdQZSTk[/video]
Part-4
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P-lxblNsvg[/video]

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow really amazing show...I am listening first time to this Saif ur Rehman ..but they way he spoke ..either he is very honest and true person or he is the biggest Gambler type person..but to me personally ..i think he is telling everything true except musharraf thing which i kind of dont agree with

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
He repeatedly said what he did, was on his "ZAMEER KE MUTABIQ" :lol:

What kind of Zameer he has? That Zameer never woke up against:

1-QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME
2-SEIZURE OF FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS
3-AND MANY MORE LIKE THESE ?????????????

Nawaz Shairf's money is in action now.

Nice try.......... DOODH KA DHULA HUA

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

Same way as MQM supporters defend AH ah despite listening to his India Takreer.

You can be asked the same question to justify your support for Kalia after his Takreer,
Shall I post the link here if you have forgotten!!

G

Puppy apeared from the lap of Ganja to defend them but he didnt know that lap was worst than Zardari.

lastbullet

Shahid and his friends are actors of Pakistan's most popular reality shows "HAM SAB KE MUTABIQ".
He is so paranoid and there is always a very clear pattern now in the topi drama of his programe,
The same bitter arguments,so personal. What anyone can expect from him?He is the guy who thought
Quaid was a Parsi and stated that on national TV.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
What an argument u made...if he said Quaid was parsi so everything goes against him??I dont wanna comment on that,but if u really dont like him why u watch his program??and whats the urgency that u have to post a comment about his show?? If u dont like then dont care about it..that i dont understand really..nothing personal brother but better make a suitable point to criticize him.I criticize him that he is getting personal with zardari which as a media person he shouldn't be.. but his programe title says it all MERE MUTABIQ and then Zardari banned his show ...so his criticism on zardari does make a point ..i personally dont like that..anywayz

lastbullet

jerry719964 said:
What an argument u made...if he said Quaid was parsi so everything goes against him??I dont wanna comment on that,but if u really dont like him why u watch his program??and whats the urgency that u have to post a comment about his show?? If u dont like then dont care about it..that i dont understand really..nothing personal brother but better make a suitable point to criticize him.I criticize him that he is getting personal with zardari which as a media person he shouldn't be.. but his programe title says it all MERE MUTABIQ and then Zardari banned his show ...so his criticism on zardari does make a point ..i personally dont like that..anywayz
the argument i mad was true ,you don't want to comment on that ,your choice. which show i should watch is my personal choice,and i don't need any damn advice from nobody.
and b/w shahid is not a media person he is media actor and Mr zardari did'nt banned his show,it was all media stunt and campaign organized by geo group

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was dumbass to say that Judiciary should not rely on NAB for any evidence as it would never be a real item. Now the question is why should somebody rely on the evidence of Ex. NAB chairman. It is called falacy of self negation in logical orgument. Why Saif Ur Rehman himself did not send any judiaciary person to pool the information about the cases. Why did he gether only 5 to 6 so called the most honest persons of the country who later were seen being sold out.

Point to be considered.

However there is no question about the corruptions of Zardari. I love the song of Shehzad Rai. NAIK WO HAY JISEY MOQA NAMILA. I say NAB wo hay jisay Moqa mila.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
???? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ???. ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????. ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????. ??? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ???. ?????? ????? ?? ???????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ?????????? ????

??? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??. ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????. ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??. ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?????. ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ???????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???. ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??. ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???

??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????. ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??

S

Siasati

Dr Shahid must keep the pressure on Zardari. Those people who say that He should now discuss other matters are simply trying to divert attention. The main problem is NRO, Corruption and Bank defaulters. Only yesterday in Karachi there has been a Bank robbery of Rs 25 Crore. To me a Bank defaulter whose loan of Rs 50 Crore is written-off is equally a Bank Roberer.
But Dr Shahid should now put the PM Yusuf Raza Gilani under the chop. Because the real culprit is Yusuf Raza Gilani. His wife Fauzia Gilani took a loan of Rs 125 lakks from the Agricultural Bank but only Rs 45 lakhs were returnedwhat about the remaining balance.
Rehman Malik, Babar Awan, Salman Farooqi etc are still attending Cabinet meetings and making statements. I think the time has come that Yusuf Raza Gialni should be removed as well. This PM is just as bad as Zardari.
And Ansar Abbasi (yesterday) and Dr Shahid are now after PM Yusuf Raza Gilani. I fully agree that PM only listens to his darzi (taylor).

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are still some missing links. First one, how come SR has records of all the evidences especially the one related to moshe. He should clarify if he was keeping copies of all the material outside the country so that when the time comes he can clear his *** through blackmailing.

Anyway, needless to say, the game is getting interesting with every passing moment and even the Sindhi topi drama turned out to be a dud too. Todays outburst of Federations lawyer kamal azfar has prompted kiyani to see gilani in an emergency meeting. According to the lastest reports, federation lawyers are wetting their pants at this time to mitigate the consequences of those ill-timed and ill-conceived words. Bhayya Zardari, you should start packing now, it looks like your time has come and this time no topi drama will save your ***

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

What kind of Zameer he has? That Zameer never woke up against:

1-QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME
2-SEIZURE OF FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS
3-AND MANY MORE LIKE THESE ?????????????

Nawaz Shairf's money is in action now.

same like when br imtiaz billa zameer woke up .this time u all guys says
ohh its a angel .and altaf come on video link and give some MAGERMACH KA ANSO.
so its next media darma like billa.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
guy apprently look like truthfull?
let us assume all allegation againt [zardari] are fake, from whare $63,000,000 came from which are in one swiss account only?? all talk show i have watched non of PPP supporter of minster could answar. any one suppportying [zardari] can help to tell the nation where $63,000.000 came from?

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
walmart
Post subject: Re: Meray Mutabiq - 14 Dec 2009 (Saif ur Rehman) Must WatchPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 am

Puppy apeared from the lap of Ganja to defend them but he didnt know that lap was worst than Zardari.

absolutely right .. who else can tell the difference , which lap is better than which one , MQM the fascist gang has enjoyed every lap in this country and even out of this country, just to mention few , america, UK, israel and india .. good work .. enjoy the lap game MQM .. GEO ..;)

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens

AbbaG

walmart said:

MQM getting really jealous that Ganja lap is filled again, Kalli Matta was so anxious to leave Zardari Godh and sit in his new master's lap.