Meray Mutabiq 9th April 2010 - Special Episode

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
[zshare1:26nfnmif]SID=dl024&FID=74790081&FN=MerayMutabiq9apr2010.flv&iframewidth=480&iframeheight=395&width=480&height=350&H=7479008161c55abf" height="395[/zshare1:26nfnmif]

Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its good that 18th amendment have been passed but some issues left for serious discussion,no elections in political parties,no more new provinces.I agree with kashmala Tariq that new provinces should be made for good and fair governence in the country.I had mentioned in my previous posts that more provinces will be good for NFC and punjab,it will create parity within the provinces and also harmony.Right now ,punjab is targetted becuase of being the big province.Punjab and Baluchistan should be divided in three provinces each for good governence.No election in parties, that same families will rule the country which means inviting the army for intervention because politicians become civilain dictator,like zardari was doing.Its good he is gone otherwise country could face the third power intervention,PM should now focus on clean govt.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I personally think,
For every one crore, a separate province should be made.
Punjab has about 8 crores population. It means Punjab will have 8 provinces.
It helps in administrating Punjab. Politicians won't be able to blame Islamabad or Lahore for poor performances of there elected members. They will have easy excess to get there representatives, especially, in South Punjab. Whose members after election live in Islamabad or Lahore.

Similarly with Sind. Interior Sind members live in Defense or Clifton in Karachi.

I hope, Punjab will keep thinking in the same spirit.

1100907568-1.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why not One province for 1/2 caroor population?

Division is not the solution of any strength......
Look at the pattern of ever developed nations.....

At present , US is not thinking of division....for example.

They think about Human Ethics and Human Service according to Nature.

This is Islam too.

Take care of people. People are the family of God.

Unite them not divide them..... thanks.