Mery Aziz Humwatnoo..Are we ready to listen this again?

A

arshad_lahore

Mery Aziz Humwatnoo..Are we ready to lestion this again?
Are we going again there..?
Zardari sahib sharam karo in key 90 days ka farmula sub ko maloom hay keon in ko phir dawat deyty hoo? 90 days=9 years or unlimted
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jqQUddM6g&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5zM5MvvZ6k&feature=related[/video]

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Mery Aziz Humwatnoo..Are we ready to listion this again?

He was the big basterd, Pakistan ka bera garak kar k rakh dia is ghatia insaan nai. Jhoota insaan 11 years tak power nahi chori is nai.

yahyanoori

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Bhai jo chala gaya so chala gaya....

us ko galian de ker kia hasil....

Jo aaj bethe hain wo konsa kam hain.......

humen apnay anay wale kal kay liye AAJ ki fikar kerni chahye.......

God bless Pakistan..

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

yahyanoori said:
Bhai jo chala gaya so chala gaya....

us ko galian de ker kia hasil....

Jo aaj bethe hain wo konsa kam hain.......

humen apnay anay wale kal kay liye AAJ ki fikar kerni chahye.......

God bless Pakistan..

very well said yayha. what is the point of putting up this video?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

He was the spitritual father of some today's politicians, isn't it?

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Is ka ab kia faida. I think the worst we had was Musharaf who has sold freedom of Pakistan. Look at drone attacks killing innocent people. I hope they get punished for their crimes here and hereafter.

yahyanoori

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Read Shahabnama.... you will know that Musharraf was not the worst... (I am not his supporter though).....

There were a few good things in his earlier technocratic government.. then he inducted politicians.. and all went astray.......

and every politician (except a couple or two) has been growing in some Generals pot... or American pot or worse.. in the pot of Islam... using it to make their own gains... example: molana Diesel...

Kis kis ko roen....

A

arshad_lahore

Dear Humary bey sharam Politician ko yeh sochna chahey key zati anan ki khatir hum logo phir is in makrooh kalmaat ko na sunana paray. jin ko yeh qoum phely bhi kai baar sun chuki hay, jis ka result yaqeeni toor per Pakistan ki mazeed tabhai hay.
(jo bhi dectator aya hay us ki taqeer ki ibdta hamesha in hi alfaz sey hoti hay ''Mery Aziz Humwatanoo'' kia un ko bhi watan aziz hota hay aur in politician ko bhi watan aziz hay? sub jhothy hay)

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)

yahyanoori said:
Read Shahabnama.... you will know that Musharraf was not the worst... (I am not his supporter though).....

There were a few good things in his earlier technocratic government.. then he inducted politicians.. and all went astray.......

and every politician (except a couple or two) has been growing in some Generals pot... or American pot or worse.. in the pot of Islam... using it to make their own gains... example: molana Diesel...

Kis kis ko roen....

I totally agree with you. In the present lot, only Imran Khan provide some hope. Baqi sub Maulana Munafiq ki tara hain. Koi hamen mazhab key nam par warghala raha hey, koi zaban key nam par, aur koi ilaqai satah par.

Jis mulk key hukamran ik underworld se wabasta judge(so called) ko high court ka chief justice bana den, unse aur kia tawaqqo ki ja sakti hey.

yahyanoori

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Just adding to my above statement...

Remembering times of Ziaulhaq (though I was quite young) and Mush...

Both of them had one thing in common.. unlike the present Govt....

They could see the Blasted Indians in the eyes...and could at least take some respectable stand...

The present ones are just chickens...

Her ane wala wakt pehle say bura hai...

I request all of you to pray for Pakistan...

May Allah protect it..