Message to all those who support pdm and their handlers

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
There is no doubt that the pdm handlers and pdm themselves are involved in excessive and brutal violence against PTI. This is not only against the law of the land but also against shariah. This is called zulm. People are being killed, houses raided in middle of nights, women threatened with rape and kidnapping, unlawful detentions and jail, blackmailing through video and audio of compromised situations and matters, business targeted --- and what not --- all entirely unlawful and haraam. Everybody has enemies but does this give you right to hurt your enemies like this, without any justified reason? This doesn't even happen in the jungle let alone a civilized society that too which proclaims to be Muslims. What is happening is completely unacceptable.

My big point: all those who support this are equally blameworthy and Allah will hold them accountable on day of judgement for the abuses committed. If you are a Muslim and you still do not denounce these practices and distance yourself from it, and admit it to be haraam, your fate in akhira will be sealed. This is no joke.

So, wake up and realize what is truly happening. This is not about siding with IK or PTI ; this is about standing up for truth (even if it's in favor of the kaafir) because what's happening is haraam without any shadow of doubt. The choice is yours. my job was inform you about it

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
This message is for all ulema of all religious schools as well. It doesn't matter which political party they follow, just tell me if the above abuses have the blessings of shariah? Of course not.

Your silence, in particular, is the loudest. You have been exposed. Allah will make you pay for your silence the most. Mark my words. You will see.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistan me sirf army chief ka danda hi Aain or qanon hai.. Judiciary or baqi institutions me itni taqat nahi Jo is rogue foj ke samne kari ho sake.. Khan ne haqeeqi azadi ki baat ki to os ki jan ki dushman ban gayi.. Safi Arshad sharif ko is dunia se hi chalta kiya

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
This message is for all ulema of all religious schools as well. It doesn't matter which political party they follow, just tell me if the above abuses have the blessings of shariah? Of course not.

Your silence, in particular, is the loudest. You have been exposed. Allah will make you pay for your silence the most. Mark my words. You will see.

The PDM supporters are very happy that PTI is being oppressed. Sadly your advise will fall on deaf ears. Most of these hypocrites throw Islam out of the window as long as their party of choice is winning.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Police is minting money by abducting civilians and ransoming them to their next of kin..

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

We don't have Ulema but "Deen Farosh" moulvis, who thrive on spreading lies, deceit, and fatwas.
Most of the time, they are intoxicated by overeating halwa puri.

Zaidi_Qasim1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There is no doubt that the pdm handlers and pdm themselves are involved in excessive and brutal violence against PTI. This is not only against the law of the land but also against shariah. This is called zulm. People are being killed, houses raided in middle of nights, women threatened with rape and kidnapping, unlawful detentions and jail, blackmailing through video and audio of compromised situations and matters, business targeted --- and what not --- all entirely unlawful and haraam. Everybody has enemies but does this give you right to hurt your enemies like this, without any justified reason? This doesn't even happen in the jungle let alone a civilized society that too which proclaims to be Muslims. What is happening is completely unacceptable.

My big point: all those who support this are equally blameworthy and Allah will hold them accountable on day of judgement for the abuses committed. If you are a Muslim and you still do not denounce these practices and distance yourself from it, and admit it to be haraam, your fate in akhira will be sealed. This is no joke.

So, wake up and realize what is truly happening. This is not about siding with IK or PTI ; this is about standing up for truth (even if it's in favor of the kaafir) because what's happening is haraam without any shadow of doubt. The choice is yours. my job was inform you about it

It resonant well with your current predicaments. However, those who are honest do not take sides in this Political circus,trading places and enjoying the offerings .

As far as I am concern, all kind of violence is condemn able without any division .
Those who went berserk on May 9th, need to be brought to justice . On the same token , no excessive force should be used for the innocents and those who have nothing to do with torching the buildings and destroying the national assets.

Islamabadiya

no patriotic pakistani is happy wiith what is happening to pti, but we had been highlighting this from so many years that khan's stupiditities will eventually come to this

no one had thought that all that hue and cry would come to end so suddenely, but again, who did 9th may blunder?

i think pti should remian intact but khan should do a toba of street agitaion and lies factories they operate 24/7

Last edited:

Melanthus

It resonant well with your current predicaments. However, those who are honest do not take sides in this Political circus,trading places and enjoying the offerings .

As far as I am concern, all kind of violence is condemn able without any division .
Those who went berserk on May 9th, need to be brought to justice . On the same token , no excessive force should be used for the innocents and those who have nothing to do with torching the buildings and destroying the national assets.
The violence and arson was planned by agencies esp by the political wing of ISI to justify crackdown on PTI and destroy it.They have gained a small victory but will lose in the end.The next elections will be just a formality.Who ever wins the next election will have no credibility because elections will not be free and fair.The generals will choose the next leader.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ne honest with yourself. Do you think the arrest of IK by rangers storming into the court was normal? or was it intentionally staged to enrage PTI supporters? I think you know the answer but are not going to admit it.

Zaidi_Qasim1

Ne honest with yourself. Do you think the arrest of IK by rangers storming into the court was normal? or was it intentionally staged to enrage PTI supporters? I think you know the answer but are not going to admit it.

Two wrongs do not make one right, my friend.

Last edited:

Zaidi_Qasim1

The violence and arson was planned by agencies esp by the political wing of ISI to justify crackdown on PTI and destroy it.They have gained a small victory but will lose in the end.The next elections will be just a formality.Who ever wins the next election will have no credibility because elections will not be free and fair.The generals will choose the next leader.
Its become a fashion to air the blame . Those who are seen on the site belong to PTI and can be observed in video lightning up the house . Its customary to deny truth .

Instead of turning round and blame the army , condemn the act and distance yourself with anyone who was there . Even if means denouncing the PTI for the sake of country .
I am not anti PTI but I can't extract excuse.

patwari_sab

Pele to jinho ne court ke ander khan ko illegal arrest karaya ta On ko arrest karo Fir IHC ka cj resign kare Jis ki waja se 9th may ka incident hova. Fir aik azad judicial commission banao or on ke samne tamam evidences record par lao. Fir commission jis ko bi mujrim qarar de os ko saza do

Zaidi_Qasim1

Pele to jinho ne court ke ander khan ko illegal arrest karaya ta On ko arrest karo Fir IHC ka cj resign kare Jis ki waja se 9th may ka incident hova. Fir aik azad judicial commission banao or on ke samne tamam evidences record par lao. Fir commission jis ko bi mujrim qarar de os ko saza do

یہ سب کرنے کے لیے مل بیٹھنے کی ضرورت ہے ۔ اس وقت ملکی صورتحال انتہائ مخدوش ہے ۔ کسی بھی سیاسی
پارٹی کو کبھی بھی فوج سے براہ راست ٹکر نہیں لینی چاھیے ۔ اس میں سب کا نقصان ہے ۔ سیاسی پارٹی سیاسی جدوجہد کے ذریعے ہی اپنی منزل حاصل کر سکتی ہے ۔ چند جنریلوں کی نااندیشی کی سزا تمام آرمی ، پورے ملک اور ھمارے شہیدوں کی یاد گاروں کو نہیں ملنی چاھیے ۔

میرا تو یہ موقف ہے اور یہی درمیانی معتدل راستہ ہے ۔

patwari_sab

یہ سب کرنے کے لیے مل بیٹھنے کی ضرورت ہے ۔ اس وقت ملکی صورتحال انتہائ مخدوش ہے ۔ کسی بھی سیاسی
پارٹی کو کبھی بھی فوج سے براہ راست ٹکر نہیں لینی چاھیے ۔ اس میں سب کا نقصان ہے ۔ سیاسی پارٹی سیاسی جدوجہد کے ذریعے ہی اپنی منزل حاصل کر سکتی ہے ۔ چند جنریلوں کی نااندیشی کی سزا تمام آرمی ، پورے ملک اور ھمارے شہیدوں کی یاد گاروں کو نہیں ملنی چاھیے ۔

میرا تو یہ موقف ہے اور یہی درمیانی معتدل راستہ ہے ۔

foj ke liye khan ab acceptable nahi

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
351472096_767983788150233_4718908000466803473_n.jpg