METRO TRAIN AIK KHAWAB HAI .................................

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
METRO SYSTEM DUNIYA KA RICH COUNTRY MAI HAI JISS MAI SAB SA ZAIDA PARIS LONDON AUR NEWYORK CITY ATAY HAI ....

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MAI PAKISTAN KI BAAT KAR RAHA HOO INDIA KYA HAI MAI NAHI JANTA. I LIVE IN PARIS JAHAN METRO BEGAIR DRIVER KA CHALTI HAI

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PAKI-MEHBOOB said:
MAI PAKISTAN KI BAAT KAR RAHA HOO INDIA KYA HAI MAI NAHI JANTA. I LIVE IN PARIS JAHAN METRO BEGAIR DRIVER KA CHALTI HAI

See what you wrote here ...."METRO SYSTEM DUNIYA KA RICH COUNTRY MAI HAI JISS MAI SAB SA ZAIDA PARIS LONDON AUR NEWYORK CITY ATAY HAI ...."

Ab Yeah Bata India Dumm Say Rich Hay Ya Mugh Say
Metro system is a very good system , our cities need this system , but does it mean that this is only in rich countries.

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
?????? ?????
????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ??. ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????. ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??.

G

??? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???. ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???. ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???
?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????
??? ????

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
taha said:
??? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???. ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???. ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???
?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????
??? ????

You still think US can only destroy Pakistan by doing traditional Bombardment..
Dear, economic bombardment is a very easy solution.

G

Jury said:
You still think US can only destroy Pakistan by doing traditional Bombardment..
Dear, economic bombardment is a very easy solution.

?? ?? ?? ???? %??? ???? ?????? ?? ??

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
this can be a good step but not the way to real progress . they can't understand the real needs of a society....they think that sitting in a air conditioned bus will improve the agony of a simple person n think that these kind of comforts r called progress.
I m not against in improving life standard....but give u an example that this is not called life that ....a person is sitting in a gold palace n having fine food but having no happiness inside... this is called life that even though u r sitting in mud house n having dal (lentil) but u have peace n happiness inside.
If u study the first 70, 80 yrs of islam which r considered the golden time in the history of all mankind after the death of Prophet Mohd.(pbuh) ....u will find that people of that time were not rich in materials,even the khalifs who belonged to rich famlies liked to adopt the simple way of living ....these comforts r secondary things which themself follow the way when u r really on the path of progress....the foundations on which a society moves towards progress r.... first honest leaders ,employment, proper education that help u make ur character as of a human...n easy justice.
when society has these qualities , it ..itself moves toward progress n to real comfort....everyone has its own level of satisfation...some people with very few things,think happy n comfortable.....but some with countless wealth n comfort ,want more n think themself less....so think about it...

A

abbasiali

Please support progressive programme's in Pakistan by all means, we need it now all supports, in or overseas Pakistan.

Regards

srtalha

Citizen
03_19.gif

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree with 'foqia' in some issues, but i have a different model to lessen the miseries of the common man. Totally agreed that we need true sincere leaders (i hope we are not getting into the debate, who is sincere and who is not). Next step should be creation of better job opportunities. Totally agreed. But we have to think about the structure of govt job. I hope few would doubt that a task performed by a person in govt job takes more time (at least 7 times) than the same task performed by a person in a private company, and I bet sometimes it will never get completed. We have to learn the importance of time.
Leaders should set examples and their families should be termed as public and not VIPs. Money should be saved on their protocols. Security should be provided with private money.
In foreign countries, govt or private welfare companies develop a pool of members, collect money from them and then give it to the one who needs it. Social Security by Govt and insurance by private companies. Normally low paid citizens don't have to pay anything to be the member and rich people normally need to be the member and they have to pay. We ought to develop some parallel Islamic system or improve the tax collection mechanism. It is universally known that people don't earn equally and so the people earning more have to contribute for the welfare of the people earning insufficient.
Back to the topic:
There are lots of things to improve, these leaders might not have a very good idea as to what we have to do first. For me in summers, transport within the city is a hell big issue. For bigger cities as Lahore, Karachi and even for people travelling daily between Rwp/ Isb would prefer some respectable transport to commute. Although it appears to be an hour or so issue on a day, but it could lessen one of the pains.
I am not sure what are the housing societies up to, but govt should have ensured development of small cities to lessen the load on big cities; Although most of the old universities are inside the city in europe, but i have seen some transformation as well. they didn't expand the university within the city, instead they created campuses outside the city. Similarly could be done with other non-educational institutions, I am not sure of any example. Just by creating the universities, you have a hostel, you have a small hospital, staff colony, small market and so many things outside the city.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Very good news.
At present Shahbaz Sharif doing much better than any other provincial government.
May Allah give brain to our leaders to think about the public rather than their own pockets. Aamin.