Military have no choice But to release Imran Khan to get IMF loan - Adil R

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
IMF seriously don't give a flying fcuk about who's in jail. Tell this Raja to shove his Khamosh Tamashbeen straight up his ass.
Daku patwari if Imf and USA don’t give a fuck them why Daku Nawaz and Asim munir go there to kick their arses.? Think patwari think don’t just blindly follow corrupt mafias.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
IMF seriously don't give a flying fcuk about who's in jail. Tell this Raja to shove his Khamosh Tamashbeen straight up his ass.
Yeah but its gives about a couple of billion fucks on the ability to pay back those loans. And Faujistan with its puppets has 0 ability to do that. And this time no one will even give bheeks to these bhikaris.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I could be wrong but I disagree with brother adil.

IMF wants too screw pakistani economy that's the way they work. They do not want work with someone like IK, they don't give two hoots about democracy in Pakistan. They need boot polishers and they have them.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you so fumed if it doesnt matter? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What matters is you and your faggot mother's U-Turn from 7th to 8th Feb. 4th Time PM Nawaz, 2/3rd Majority to licking Zardari's ass to form the government 🤣🤣🤣

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I could be wrong but I disagree with brother adil.

IMF wants too screw pakistani economy that's the way they work. They do not want work with someone like IK, they don't give two hoots about democracy in Pakistan. They need boot polishers and they have them.
That is why it’s important Pakistan and Muslims fix their countries instead of relying on enemies. World sees public is with Imran khan and these are just temporary and will not last long so IMF can not ignore Imran khan because he represents 22 Crore public

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
no one is afraid from a man who roams around scared under an ugly iron black bucket behind human shield of children and women afraid of his shadow.....trust me no one and for sure not the one who have volunteered to give life for Pakistan
Patwari are you from?
Pmln media cell
ISI media cell
Pdm media cell
Or are you just stupid haraam Kor patwari that likes corrupt people?
Choose one of your options?
And take off saddiue jan photo off you don’t deserve him.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

they company HAFIZ n PMLN ARE loosing HOW???

IF THEY WERE LOOSING: Right now the result should have been IK PM and out of jail

and PTI leaders out of jail,AND ALL BOGUS FRAUD FALSE CASES DISMISSED

and THEIR majority in NA and in KPK, PUNJAB, KARACHI

but things are going in favor of company hafiz, and PMLN MAFIA,

they are not loosing?????????????

they are baeghairutt baeshurum chore mafais for sure,

STOLE PAKISTANI CITIZENS MANDATE SADLY

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pak army out of control generals molvies politicians need reforms
I used to live in dubai, one day at barber shop all indians and bengalis were glued on newspapers with anniversary independence of bangladesh from pakistan,

I was like jhootae indians, as baecharae pak army was defending them saved them from indian army n muktibaenees terrorist,

i deliberately thought badmash frauds and never believed atrocities if any by pak army as I loved them and still do but kumeenae kutae generals gave orders and today the gen orders to kill our pakistani brothers,

but now it seems more evident and true that they did massacre many unarmed civilians,

hum subh pakistanioun koe bohutt barhaa dhokaa huwa, I suffered a lot years of uncertainty in my life living in pakistan, my city karachi was destroyed by their creation of evil jamaat mqm.

till today because of these fking bad evil decision makers somebody just FKING DELETE THEM mc.

great armies of kheelafut, salauddin, Mohd bin qasim ,sahabass, rasoolullah had a extremely soft protocol for unarmed civilian's subhanallah