Military Persecution: PTI supporters to get asylum in the West

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یورپ امریکہ میں موجود جن پاکستانیوں کہ ویزے کا مسئلہ ہے یا انکی اسائیلم کی درخواست فیل ہوگئی ہے وہ اس صورتحال سے فائدہ اٹھا سکتے ہیں. یو ٹیوب پر پاک فوج کو گالیاں دینے والی ایک ویڈیو اپ لوڈ کر دیں اور پاکستان میں اپنے جاننے والے کسی پولیس والے سے کہیں کہ انکے خلاف ایف آئ آر درج کر دے. آپ کی ویزے یا اسائیلم کی درخواست منظور ہوجائیگی

OneManArmy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The easiest way for someone to flee the country in hard times. If you are inviting others to migrate, then why opposing those leaders who also left the country ?
Stay and fight like a man . Even if you die, it would be for some cause.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
but Nawaz is not PTI. PTI's mindset is unfit for US/CANADA/EURO. They are better fit for the middle east.
Are you for real? Looks like you are just making up stuff from your mind. Unless you are intending to say something that I am missing.

A good representation from PTI is from US/UK/Canada - ranging from physicians to IT to engineers and scientists. In the Middle East, there is labor class.

PTI supporters coming from Lahore are generally tied to a profession.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you for real? Looks like you are just making up stuff from your mind. Unless you are intending to say something that I am missing.

A good representation from PTI is from US/UK/Canada - ranging from physicians to IT to engineers and scientists. In the Middle East, there is labor class.

PTI supporters coming from Lahore are generally tied to a profession.
for your kind information, Pakistani Physicians cannot practice in Canada/USA/Europe on the basis of their Pakistani Academic qualifications.

mughals

جن بیچاروں کے پاس اسلام آباد جانے کا کرایہ نہیں وہ کہاں سے جایئں یورپ۔
ویسے پچھلے ویک سے میں بھی پورپ میں ہوں بعذریہ وی پی این ہم بس ایسے ہی یورپ جا سکتے ہیں۔
🥲🥲
naheen
for your kind information, Pakistani Physicians cannot practice in Canada/USA/Europe on the basis of their Pakistani Academic qualifications.
Lol who said that? In Canada is tricky but US and UK are ok

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
naheen

Lol who said that? In Canada is tricky but US and UK are ok
U need to get your facts straight. I have friends who did their degree in medicine from Pak went to UK and US and due to entry barriers cannot practice there.
You need to take some courses in the host countries, pass some sort of entrance tests and then work under supervision prior to your getting fully licensed.
Ishrat baji tum bhee brampton may reh ker Paindo no 1 ban gaye ho !

mughals

U need to get your facts straight. I have friends who did their degree in medicine from Pak went to UK and US and due to entry barriers cannot practice there.
You need to take some courses in the host countries, pass some sort of entrance tests and then work under supervision prior to your getting fully licensed.
I don't need to discuss entry barriers with you. What is your point and why are you on this thread? This was meant for common people who are being terrorised by patwaaris and their abu establishment

OneManArmy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't need to discuss entry barriers with you. What is your point and why are you on this thread? This was meant for common people who are being terrorised by patwaaris and their abu establishment
Where is Brampton ? And what it has to do with her ? Is that some sort of village setting ?

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
You just went to a different direction and missed the entire point.

First, you said that PTI supporters would match up with the Middle East more than US/UK/Canada. Attempting to make a correction for you unless you just don’t want to follow.

And I am very well aware that doctors from Pakistan need to study and practice more to obtain a degree in medicine. But they are still considered professional given they pursue their studies and career or they upskill themselves to another profession.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
You just went to a different direction and missed the entire point.

First, you said that PTI supporters would match up with the Middle East more than US/UK/Canada. Attempting to make a correction for you unless you just don’t want to follow.

And I am very well aware that doctors from Pakistan need to study and practice more to obtain a degree in medicine. But they are still considered professional given they pursue their studies and career or they upskill themselves to another profession.
most welcome come and drive a taxi here as a qualified doctor of medicine from " Pakistan" Many Professional Engineers/doctors drive cabs or have become real estate agents. The luck is all yours !

mughals

so what do you suggest?
In North America, one needs to pre-med for 4 years and then medical school for 4-5 years along with entrance exams. Instead, they should allow somebody with 4-5 years of studies from Asia to practice medicine. Use common sense.

mughals

most welcome come and drive a taxi here as a qualified doctor of medicine from " Pakistan" Many Professional Engineers/doctors drive cabs or have become real estate agents. The luck is all yours !
it is better than living in a country under martial law and patwaaris puppets

mughals

A degree from a country run by a military junta is worthless. same with passport

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
so what do you suggest?
In North America, one needs to pre-med for 4 years and then medical school for 4-5 years along with entrance exams. Instead, they should allow somebody with 4-5 years of studies from Asia to practice medicine. Use common sense.
Thats why i am suggesting them to goto the Middle east. Now you see the logic behind my sincere advice? In middle east u can practice without any credential re-evaluations and entry barriers. Tax free money and no Certification issues.

Tyrion Lannister

For uk Plab 1 and 2 can be easily passed within 3 months and all upcoming doctors are doing so without any issue