Mission Acomplished-Farewell to all from Whats Up Doc

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
i m very sad dear doc.but i can understand ur sentiments.i m great admirer of ur comments .this forum is realy sliding down very rapidly.what u can expect if gazzo type joker imposing 50% posts here .i don,t know why admin giving so much space to him and why genious like whats up doc leaving this forum

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sangeen said:
thanks DOC for leaving...

have a mice day.... best fishes (peter Griffin, Family Guy)....... dnt do any miaao miaao... go to some temple, apni gunahon ka shitcharan karo aur do char choohe kha kar aram se so lo.... aur shanti mile to os ke sath so lo behtar hoga..

arz kia hae.

shanti, karanti, shashtachar
aam ka achar, lemo ka achar

[hilar]

Mukarrar irshad ho

gazoomartian

GraanG2 said:
Good Bye...Enjoy ur life and I saw u even replied after u said that was ur last post...no consistency and means that u are still browsing this site...Anyway Good work done by Team Siasat.pk...At least they did what our politicians couldn't do in years.

Oh!! I am sure doc will be back with some other Id

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whats up doc,
Friend, i sincerely hope that you reconsider your decision.

What is the purpose of being on this forum?
---To present your point of view, and to convert as many people as you can to your way of thinking and analyzing issues.

If your posts are being blocked, then you can always send a PM (private message) to the concerned member to put your point of view across. This is what i have been doing.

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sangeen said:
thanks DOC for leaving...

have a mice day.... best fishes (peter Griffin, Family Guy)....... dnt do any miaao miaao... go to some temple, apni gunahon ka shitcharan karo aur do char choohe kha kar aram se so lo.... aur shanti mile to os ke sath so lo behtar hoga..

arz kia hae.

shanti, karanti, shashtachar
aam ka achar, lemo ka achar

Congratulations...Sangeen...U JUST SHOWED US HOW WELL U WERE BROUGHT UP......AND IT SEEMS SOBIA AND OTHER MODERATORS LIKE UR COMMENT ABOUT SLEEPING WITH SHANTI IF DOC WOULD FIND SHANTI.....Isint that the reason they let u write such filthy cheap stuff....
Well i think my reply is going to get deleted...because it doesnt have any filthy stuff like sleeping with shanti.....

M

Murshad Jee

Don't worry coz He is not going anywhere, actually He is doing same what Nepali Pandit done around 2 months ago.

Ke shor machaana shuroo kar do ke mai jaa raha/rahi hoo aur baad me pir wahee ke wahee baithey hai...........................indian khaslat
so don't worry mates.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks you won't be missed, hope your cronies on this forum will follow your example and leave as well. But you have to promise that you won't re-appear under another ID.

gazoomartian

Pakistani Lion said:
Thanks you won't be missed, hope your cronies on this forum will follow your example and leave as well. But you have to promise that you won't re-appear under another ID.

people come people go. no big deal

suna nahee: Aaj marey kal dusra din?

We consider oursleves IMPORTANT but we are not. The show will go on whether a person stays of quits

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This was a very lively and neutral forum, but one person has made all the difference and almost turned it upside down.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
contra said:
Whats up doc,
Friend, i sincerely hope that you reconsider your decision.

What is the purpose of being on this forum?
---To present your point of view, and to convert as many people as you can to your way of thinking and analyzing issues. If your posts are being blocked, then you can always send a PM (private message) to the concerned member to put your point of view across. This is what i have been doing.

[hilar] [funnny] :) :D :lol:

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Apart from whatever your case was ,but by quoting the personal message of the team member u showed your mentality, our team will appreciate u to take your trophy and leave this forum.

M

Murshad Jee

foqia khan said:
Apart from whatever your case was ,but by quoting the personal message of the team member u showed your mentality, our team will appreciate u to take your trophy and leave this forum.

[BREAKING NEWS]..........whats up Doc received his trophy and here is the secret picture of that trophy

loser-of-the-year-star.gif

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
foqia khan said:

Personal messages are by definition meant to be 'personal'... just shows their retarded attitude!!!

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
Date: March 2, 2010

I will leave you in peace to do whatever you do and not bother you with your hatred towards India and Hindus, as long as you let me allow waving of my victory trophy by posting it as a thread, otherwise I wont. I believe I have earned it. Just to bring some joy to your to cheer up after your loss, I have got a video of Gazzomartian singing on his 55th birthday and like to share it with every one.

Thank you and all the best.
[videoe:23xhejq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHLNByqj9m4[/video]

Its official, Whats Up Doc is pathetic...

[youtube:23xhejq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X90FOpWBms[/video]
[youtube:23xhejq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTb6SyhNai4[/video]

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Whats up (Dangar) Doc :lol:

Shukar Wal Hamdulilah . As we say on these sort of occasions Khas Kam Jahan Paak Meaning: Purity can sustain itself only after the removal of garbage. Now make this a commitment not to return on this respectful and awesome forum again with any other ID. Since we all know the realities of the promises of Hindu Baniya like you for centuries now.