MITHOO SPEAKING PASHTOOO......SubhanAllah

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
dont show this clip to Americans they would list him as potential terrorists and send him to guantamaba prison him

i really love this parrot specially assalam o alaiqum thing with his hand shacking

i wish if i was this parrot in above clip (bigsmile)

Last edited:

Blessed

Citizen
dont show this clip to Americans they would list him as potential terrorists and send him to guantamaba prison hing with

i really love this parrot specially assalam o alaiqum thing with his hand shacking

really u neva wht they r up too

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh mithoo tau bara tharki hay....choti choti baat kar key kitni saari kisses kar leen hain...............lol

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
dont show this clip to Americans they would list him as potential terrorists and send him to guantamaba prison him

i wish if i was this parrot in above clip (bigsmile)

And the the girl in video were you sister

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
nope dude u r my SAL* so what will be she to you once you understand this then it will be very easy for you to know the relation btw me and her

haaan abb aapki dum pe paaon agaya lgta he bare takleef hoee.............khud jb aap paraee larkion k barey me bkwasat krte hain to us wakt yaad nhi ata k aap ki b koi behn he.............

sharm karo agar thori bohut haya he tum me to.............kisi ore ki maan behn beti pe ghalat nazar daleny valey intehaee ghatia insaan hotee hain..........

apni ghatia zehniat apney paas hi rakho..........