Moajza in Mureedke - You Decide!

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Think about it and call me wahabi ,bralvi,suny ,deobandi..............

Are We Looking For ALLAH ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
MaashahALlah

Yeh loog bayshak namaz na parhain, quran na parhain, magar ism e mohabbad kay girad phool bicha kar naatain zaroor parhain gay ...

Oye bewakoofo zammen per he naam nikalna tha ....chalnay kay mukam per....

Tooba ......

One one side we ve got taliban, onother side we ve got them....what to say

WatanDost

My dear
The WORD MUHAMMAD SAW is WRITTEN on each n every heart of MOMIN.
Why not respect each other as a MUSLIM brother.
You can KISS word MUHAMMAD SAW without visiting a SPECIFIC LOCATION.
Instead of KISSING STONE
Just saying SUBHAN ALLAH is enough
After watching this.
SUBHAN ALLAH

such bolo

Bismillah

Jahilat key yeh sub rung hien...Allah inhien hidayet dey.

Aik aur drama jo baad mien expose hogaya...please watch the full video

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
The same Drama was also played by MQM people saying that the face of Altaf Hussain apeared on a tile fixed in a floor of a Masjid.

Then after few days they said the face of Altaf Hussain apeared on a leaf.

Pakistani1947

Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: 'Umar came near the Black Stone (حجر اسود) and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a Stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you." (Sahih Bukhari Book #26, Hadith #667)

Do you think Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) would ever kiss anything without ever seen Prophet Muhammad pbuh doing the same act?

Lesson Learned: Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) were so careful about any action, which may come under the definition of SHIRK that he (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ)decided to explain the only reason to kiss the black stone, while doing it. Kissing the black stone has religious value proved by Prophet Muhammad (
صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Before kissing anything with the intention of blessing, every Muslim should ask himself / herself whether this act was done by our Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Kissing anything with the intention of getting religious blessing, without any prove of Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) doing the same act, may come under the definition of SHIRK. Obviously worldly affairs, for example kissing your child does not come under the definition of SHIRK.

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

پچھلے کچھ معجزات کا انجام دیکھتے ہوئے حکومت کو ایسے تمام دعووں کی از خود تحقیق کرنی چاہیے. پھر جہاں بھی انسانی شعبدہ بازی کا ثبوت ملے ، تو مجرموں کو سخت سزا اور اسکی وسیع پیمانے پر تشہیر ہونی چاہیے. تا کہ کوئی بدبخت، سادہ لوح لوگوں کے ایماں سے دوبارہ کھیلنے کی جرأت نا کر سکے

باشعور مسلمانوں کیلیے تو قرآن کریم اور آپ pbuh کی ذات و حیات مبارکہ دونوں ہی معجزات اور حجتہ اللہ (خدا کی موجودگی کی دلیل) ہیں

Pakistani1947

پچھلے کچھ معجزات کا انجام دیکھتے ہوئے حکومت کو ایسے تمام دعووں کی از خود تحقیق کرنی چاہیے. پھر جہاں بھی انسانی شعبدہ بازی کا ثبوت ملے ، تو مجرموں کو سخت سزا اور اسکی وسیع پیمانے پر تشہیر ہونی چاہیے. تا کہ کوئی بدبخت، سادہ لوح لوگوں کے ایماں سے دوبارہ کھیلنے کی جرأت نا کر سکے

باشعور مسلمانوں کیلیے تو قرآن کریم اور آپ pbuh کی ذات و حیات مبارکہ دونوں ہی معجزات اور حجتہ اللہ (خدا کی موجودگی کی دلیل) ہیں

If Muslim keep the clear Aqeeda-e-Tauheed, follow Quraan and authentic Hadeeths, and avoid blind following Peers, then nobody can make them fool!