Moderation.... Forum getting stagnant...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Admin and moderators would know that I am generally on their side when questions are being raised on their performance or bias or competence as I believe space should be provided...

It is becoming an everyday practice of some people from different parties to create threads against each other...and one after the other ... just for bashing and no constructive debate...

This morning I saw three threads on more or less same point "MQM bashing" which is the daily practice of my PTI friends... and probably acts as a digestive for them....

and I am sick and tired of replying to self constructed-Ummat incited BS on this form....

My simple question to moderators.... why can't/dont you merge these threads?

2257572de7417f50f3134c1cbe29a71c.jpg

This practice should be taken into account asap... or the forum will really get stagnant of this crap and not remain worth visiting except for watching political talk shows...

I would also suggest to make a permanent sticky thread named MQM bashing... which can incorporate all this BS and save the forum from getting flooded with pointless posts...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thread are related to news in Karachi, Lahore and Pakistan

Evil is trying to get out of one area,
we need different remedies for each area
therefore all threads are justified...

PkRevolution

I disgree with user Salik at this point. It is a political forum where everybody is allowed to comment. Specially debates on all topics should be allowed. If any body is sick of it than few days rest helps for sure. Free opinions should not be banned.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I disgree with user Salik at this point. It is a political forum where everybody is allowed to comment. Specially debates on all topics should be allowed. If any body is sick of it than few days rest helps for sure. Free opinions should not be banned.

I never asked to ban them.... If you could read what I said... I asked to merge them to prevent forum from being flooded...

@admin/mods
I am waiting for an official response

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
somehow i agree with "PKRevolution" .....

its just a coincident that at same time u found similar threads.....

But threads other then Information and Politics should be banned............

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
somehow i agree with "PKRevolution" .....

its just a coincident that at same time u found similar threads.....

But threads other then Information and Politics should be banned............

That coincidence coincides with each and every day these days.......

PkRevolution

Dear salik

How can you merge three different topics??

1. A question directed to MQM fans
2. Strike in Karachi
3. MQM's preparation for Lahore

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear salik

How can you merge three different topics??

1. A question directed to MQM fans
2. Strike in Karachi
3. MQM's preparation for Lahore

1. Asked several times...
2/3. Same baseless accusations... may be meaningful to you... but they can add to a huge pile which already cram this forum... thats why I suggested to make it a permanent sticky thread...so that all similar stuff can go in the same place...
اور میرے بھائی اپنی آنكھیں ایك ہی جگہ سے ٹھندڈی كر سكیں۔۔۔

ASQR1

cramming threads is not the answer or taking them as gospel is also not the answer, the real answer is to defend the allegations by facts and satisfy those who are putting a question about behavior of MQM. this than will convince more people to like MQM and it will clear its name from all the so called tarnished image.

So MQM or other parties should refute the allegations by facts based on truth and by doing this hearts and mind of the people will be won and that is how parties than win votes.

No party will win votes simply by ignoring or by sweeping it under the rug all those allegations against them.

No tongue and cheek, just simple, honest, factual and straight forward answers backed by simple, decent and good acts performed among the people.

You ask, how can it be done. My answer is one word for you.

EDHI

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree with Salik. The moderation is not being done on fair basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
cramming threads is not the answer or taking them as gospel is also not the answer, the real answer is to defend the allegations by facts and satisfy those who are putting a question about behavior of MQM. this than will convince more people to like MQM and it will clear its name from all the so called tarnished image.

You cant convince people on what they have already made up their mind...

There are people who say anybody supporting MQM has lost their senses....

and yet there are people who say IK has done nothing for the country....

and there are people who say Musharraf was the best ruler v got...

there are people who would go to the extent of bashing AQ Khan....

that does not mean we can satisfy all .....

there are also people who almost worship IK... and wouldnt listen a single letter against him..

but we can pool such threads if they are arising on a constant bases... or make things simpler

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Why should they be merged when they are completely different topics?

Mr. Adeel, My post "(الحياة الصحابة (رضي الله عنه" is merged with another post "the best remedy to overcome the rage" that was going another direction. I request to de-merge my post and apply the same rule to all members as you have said by yourself in last post, i.e. "they are completely different topics".

Last edited:

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

I am editing this post because all of my posts are being moderated.

The only reason for this, I gave some remarks that were not in favor of PTI. There was no abuse in my messages.

Members abuse in this forum and still they are allowed to post message.

I again want to say to remove moderation from my posts other wise change the website name to:

PTI-siasat.pk

and change party name to:

PTI = Pakistan Tehrike Injustice

I 2nd this member. There is some thing wrong going on here.

ASQR1

You cant convince people on what they have already made up their mind...

There are people who say anybody supporting MQM has lost their senses....

and yet there are people who say IK has done nothing for the country....

and there are people who say Musharraf was the best ruler v got...

there are people who would go to the extent of bashing AQ Khan....

that does not mean we can satisfy all .....

there are also people who almost worship IK... and wouldnt listen a single letter against him..

but we can pool such threads if they are arising on a constant bases... or make things simpler

How can it be done u said, therefore it tells me that you did not read my answer in one word.

If EDHY can do it, any one can do it, it more so for MQM to do it.

Do it in a better way, Edhy way, a Muslim way, and just way, if not successfull than youi will have no regrets, and will live happy and die peacefully, aviod hell in grave and on the day of Judgement.

Last edited:

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr. Adeel, My post "(الحياة الصحابة (رضي الله عنه" is merged with another post "the best remedy to overcome the rage" that was going another direction. I request to de-merge my post and apply the same rule to all members as you have said by yourself in last post, i.e. "they are completely different topics".

Mr. Adeel, No answer or action from your side.

GeoG

I am editing this post because all of my posts are being moderated.

The only reason for this, I gave some remarks that were not in favor of PTI. There was no abuse in my messages.

Members abuse in this forum and still they are allowed to post message.

I again want to say to remove moderation from my posts other wise change the website name to:

PTI-siasat.pk

and change party name to:

PTI = Pakistan Tehrike Injustice

I Say Remove Moderation or Else...
Tum Kiya Karachi Main Phir Rahay Ho..

If you don't like it here, jut go to MQM website, Sab Green Nazar Ayay Ga...

I wonder why moderators are allowing you use Large Fonts and Red color in every post

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why should they be merged when they are completely different topics?

Your answer lies in the posts above....

They are not on different topics... the topic is just the same... Bash MQM... with or without proof... with or without supporting evidence...

I d already explained the reason....

By the way I can sense the forum is loosing its unbiased nature and is gradually tilting towards PTI point of view... and that can be seen being reflected here...

There should be clear policy of merging threads.....

I have noticed a few times that my threads were merged....and were killed immediately...

For example... The thread "Why can't we pay blood money for Mumtaz Qadri" was merged into Raymond Davies general thread and lost its significance immediately.....

I used to have a blog at Pkpolitics... when I saw it was a Noon mouth piece and wouldnt let anybody criticize them and were most happy with the people who bash MQM with or without reason.... I left and deleted my blog..

Though siasat pk has been moderate but its PTI tilt is getting obvious day by day....

My request is not to make this another PKpolitics... (PTI version) ....

Or there would be no point in coming here and expressing your point of view...

Thanks

Last edited:

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

I Say Remove Moderation or Else...
Tum Kiya Karachi Main Phir Rahay Ho..

If you don't like it here, jut go to MQM website, Sab Green Nazar Ayay Ga...

I wonder why moderators are allowing you use Large Fonts and Red color in every post

I am not anti PTI rather I always support PTI against other parties but you people are giving me a very bad impression about PTI.

Last edited:

GeoG

Your answer lies in the posts above....

I ve already explained the reason....

By the way I can sense the forum is loosing its unbiased nature and is gradually tilting towards PTI point of view... and that can be seen being reflected here...

There should be clear policy of merging threads.....

I have noticed a few times that my threads were merged....and were killed immediately...

For example... The thread "Why can't we pay blood money for Mumtaz Qadri" was merged into Raymond Davies general thread and lost its significance immediately.....

I used to have a blog at Pkpolitics... when I saw it was a Noon mouth piece and wouldnt let anybody criticize them and were most happy with the people who bash MQM with or without reason.... I left and deleted my blog..

Though siasat pk has been moderate but its PTI tilt is getting obvious day by day....

My request is not to make this another PKpolitics... (PTI version) ....

Or there would be no point in coming here and express your point of view...

Thanks

Karachi Fascist Tolla is making too many blunders so everyone will bash them, rightly so...

Easy solution for you would be to read more and more at mqm website, they have all the right contents for you.
Jury or other operatives at 90 repeat same threads every other day, you have never complained about the repetition of these propaganda threads.