Moderation ....

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
There have been many issues regarding moderation in the recent past....

My suggestion is that a specific area to be made under the heading of moderation... where moderators can sort of notify which posts they are merging and why? or whom they are warning... or what they have deleted and why? plus who has been banned ....and why!!

It should be open to all members as well so that they can plead their case against moderation.... if they smell any bias...

This would help keeping the forum free from bias...and confusions.... because it would be an absolute disrepute to our dear forum if people keep having issues with moderation...

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually there is only one moderator who is deleting everybody post except those who support tanga party. and i think everybody has complain admin abt her and admin knows to that she is bias but i dont wanna expose much abt this forum based on the supporters of jamat e islami & tanga party.
I think its enough for the information of admin that members are not happy with moderator . But its like police station if one police man does wrong the whole police station support him no matter who is right who is wrong . Now if admin will remove this moderator so its their insult so they wont accept their mistake like Army general does.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look This is the proof that they banned this word T-A-N-G-A & its coming as star which proves that they are all supporters of PTI and thats why they can never be neutral & they talk about democracy while crushing their opponent with power. shame on them

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@itsnotme
C'mon brother... give them some breathing space...

I ve been a moderator myself... and if you believe me... it is toughest of the jobs...

Instead... we should come up with suggestions and point out the faults.....rather than having a go at the whole website...