Moderators of this forum wake up! A member is calling for Pakistan to be attacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hello friends i have found a mental case. It is a guy who seem to be disliking every post even if it doesn't contain an argument.:) i am posting proof. Decide for yourself.

2j4vpt4.png

And another the 2nd page is here

30ka78h.png

Here is the third page:

dw2jiq.png

So if you have mental cases too. bring it on.:)

Last edited:

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Mental competition on Siasat.pk

This guy is an Indian, he is part of the triple D brigade Desicad, desi_action and deltaforce.

A majority of times he posts anti Pakistan stuff. So you must have posted something pro Pakistan for him to dislike your post. You should be proud of yourself.

Last edited:

rtabasum2

This one is I think is PTI supporter but is the only one who will dislike a post even 25 have pressed like for it. Anyway Allah bless him, I find him very amusing jaanmark

Join DateMar 2010LocationKarachi London Stockholm Dubai OttowaPosts2,009Age55 Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given)1602 Thanks (Received)86 Likes (Given)2842 Likes (Received)771 Dislikes (Given)1273 Dislikes (Received)90

alimohsan52

This one is I think is PTI supporter but is the only one who will dislike a post even 25 have pressed like for it. Anyway Allah bless him, I find him very amusing jaanmark
Join DateMar 2010LocationKarachi London Stockholm Dubai OttowaPosts2,009Age55 Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given)1602 Thanks (Received)86 Likes (Given)2842 Likes (Received)771 Dislikes (Given)1273 Dislikes (Received)90

He may be hiding behind as a PTI supporter but go into the history of his posts and they are fairly anti Pakistan.

barca

:lol: :lol: :lol:

یہ پکا نفسیاتی ہے

alimohsan52

یہ پکا نفسیاتی ہے

This desi_action supported the blowing of Quaid E Azam's Ziarat residency:

vhk9.png

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)

Desi_Action might be a new entry to PTI Social media squad..... assigned the task to "dislike" every anti PTI post...but he is applying it on all i guess...

alimohsan52

Not really. He would dislike a post that contains even smilies but is from me.:)

یہ پکا نفسیاتی ہے

He is also not Muslim. Because NO Muslim would back Modi to bring down a Mosque! READ THIS:

n5wu.png

gulab

MPA (400+ posts)

us ko taray zameen par film wali problem bhi tu ho sakti hai like he see This like =dis like

alimohsan52

یہ پکا نفسیاتی ہے

Not really. He would dislike a post that contains even smilies but is from me.:)

And worse this supposedly "Pakistani" @Desi_action wants Pakistan to be attacked:
ksvy.png

miafridi

He is also not Muslim. Because NO Muslim would back Modi to bring down a Mosque! READ THIS:

n5wu.png

Personal grudge aside but honestly i a partially agree with him. As this message contains a feeling that muslim should not do something which they will fight for in the future that is they shouldn't destroy other people's temples if they want to be principally standing on their position of having the right to have their own "Masjid" not destroyed by others.

But i don't agree with the later part of praising Modi for it, Because it is like saying if the other has done a wrong thing then you have the right to do a wrong thing as well. Whatever it was in the past(A temple) it was now a Masjid. And if muslim had done wrong to destroy the temple and build a masjid on it then Modi was also not doing a good thing to repeat the same thing.

alimohsan52

And worse this guy is praising Nazir Naji the most corrupt and anti PTI Journalist. He is definitely not PTI supporter:

6kom.png

ح

حکایت جنوں

alimohsan52 great work bro. Aap nei in indians ka sahi poll khola hai

Status
Not open for further replies.