Molana mododi (r a) ki tafheem u l quran.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks brother from the bottom of my heart this is something i wanted to go through for a very long time but always found myself short of time for going through this book ... but i bookmarked it now and Inshallah i'll read it this time... :jazak:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks brother from the bottom of my heart this is something i wanted to go through for a very long time but always found myself short of time for going through this book ... but i bookmarked it now and Inshallah i'll read it this time... :jazak:

Brother!
Audio version of this Tafseer is also available you can visit the following link www.quranurdu.com. You can save it on your mobile and listen the whole Tafseer in the finest quality audio. The total size of .mp3 version is almost 3.72GB. I have listened to it and found very rewarding.

drxyz

Voter (50+ posts)
You can click on the link http://tanzil.net and read the translations of quran in every language. There are Seven Urdu translations and Moulana Abul Aala Moududi's translation is also available. This is not Tafseer only translation of Quran from Tafheem ul Quran.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
you did objection about "Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) - The Most Respectable Woman in the History of Humankind" THREAD STARTED BY KARACHIWALA AND YOUR OBJECTION WAS AS FOLLOWzaman

user-offline.png

Intermediate
spacer.gif
Pakistan.GIF

vBActivity - Stats Points 536Level 8vBActivity - Bars Lv. Percent 29.06%

green.png

Daily Activity 19.98%

red.png

Weekly Activity 5.58%

grey.png

Monthly Activity 1.98%

green.png

Thanks (Given)0Thanks (Received)22Likes (Given)7Likes (Received)170Dislikes (Given)1Dislikes (Received)67

Re: The Most Respectable Woman in the History of Humankind
Kuchh apni aqal bhi istemal karlia karo bas copy paste hi kartay rehtay ho--- yeh sab cheezain admi akhbar main parh hi leta hay--koi "creative" cheez laio--​

LOVE PAKISTAN OR LEAVE PAKISTAN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THIS THREAD WHICH YOU STARDED AS SAME AS COPY AND PASTE,I THINK I KNOW WERE ARE YOU COMING FROM SHAME ON YOU.