Molvi Tokka - Another Ajooba from Pak - Why does he have that Toka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Seriously..What is going on there..What does he pick up tokka everytime he gets excited. I would be scared as hell sitting around him lol.. He could do anything with it..

Molvi Toka

Molvi Current

Last edited by a moderator:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is one of the horrible bashers of other groups like Mr. Tauseef Ur Rehman.....It is very sad that Muslims are facing many challenges and hardships around the world and these Scholars are still focusing on bashing each other.

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
What an idiot molvi. Look at the crowd who seem jahil from the very look. No logical discussion. He just rhymes and people go crazy. very sad.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a molvi (molajutt)

NOW you know why I write the way i write against maulvis, be it from any corner of the country, except for few who are good, they do not come out in open. these are nothing but jaheleens, mauqa parast, sold out for few dollars, and munafeqeens.

deen-e-mullah fi sabilillah fasad

Last edited:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
003_105.gif

3:105 Do not be like those who became divided and disputed after all
evidence of the truth had come to them. For, they have incurred a
tremendous suffering.
[Sectarianism, schism and division stand in the way of unity of all
mankind. Bayyinaat = Clear evidences.

030_032.gif

30:32 Those who split up their religion becoming sects, each sect
delighting in whatever beliefs they have. [3:104, 6:160, 23:53, 42:13.
Sectarianism is invariably based on taking humans as ‘authorities’]

006_159.gif

6:159 (There is only one straight path) O Messenger! Those who break
the unity of their Deen and become sects, you have nothing to do with
them whatsoever. Their case will go to God and He will then tell them
what they had been doing

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What can you expect from people having wrong Islamic believes......

If you have correct believes nobody will be able to fool you. Even Zaid Hamid was fooled by Yusuf Kazab due to having wrong Islamic believes.

Some of the correct Islamic believes are as follow:

- Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) are dead. He (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) was neither Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر) while he (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and nor Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر) after his death.

- This claims that someone has seen Prophet Muhammad
(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream now, can not be accepted with 100% confidence because only Sahaba (RA) who had seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) physically and could recognise Prophet Muhammad's (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) face can say with 100% confidence that they actually saw him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

- Prophet Muhammad
(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) did not know the Ilm-ul-Gaib unless was revealed to him via Vahi (وحی). The Vahi (وحی) has been discontinued since the dead of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

- To prostrate (سجدہ
) anybody including grave is SHIRK.

- A Muslim does not need Waseela of a Qabar or dead person so that his / her duas are heard by Allah. Allah can hear everybody directly.

- No peer Faqeer is capable of doing any Muajzat (معجزات).

Wrong Islamic believe are promoted by fraud peer, faqeer and walis because Muslims having wrong Islamic believes are easy prey (شکار) for their business.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What can you expect from people having wrong Islamic believes......

If you have correct believes nobody will be able to fool you. Even Zaid Hamid was fooled by Yusuf Kazab due to having wrong Islamic believes.

Some of the correct Islamic believes are as follow:

- Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) are dead. He (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) was neither Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر) while he (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and nor Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر) after his death.

- This claims that someone has seen Prophet Muhammad
(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream now, can not be accepted with 100% confidence because only Sahaba (RA) who had seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) physically and could recognise Prophet Muhammad's (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) face can say with 100% confidence that they actually saw him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

- Prophet Muhammad
(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) did not know the Ilm-ul-Gaib unless was revealed to him via Vahi (وحی). The Vahi (وحی) has been discontinued since the dead of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

- To prostrate anybody including grave is SHIRK.

- A Muslim does not need Waseela of a Qabar or dead person so that his / her duas are heard by Allah. Allah can hear everybody directly.

- No peer Faqeer is capable of do any Muajzat (معجزات).

Wrong Islamic believe are promoted by fraud peer, faqeer and walis because Muslims having wrong Islamic believes are easy prey (شکار) for their business.

I agree that there are lots of people who have wrong Islamic believes. And some member here, due to wrong or weak Islamic believe, have become pakka mureed (prey) to the maulvis at AMTKN. Maulvis should repent (do tauba) and stop making other people a gunahgar.

These maulvis are so misdirected and misguided that they keep calling ZH an imposter, kazzab, liar, hypocrite etc. even tho ZH has announced unequivocally that he believes in oneness of Allah(SWT) and in the finality of Muhammad (SAW). Once a Muslims confirms his belief no one has any right to align him with kufr etc. If a person does this, he is committing a kufr himself and subject to prosecution in a sharia court.

Zardari associated darood with ZAB and BB, iam sure you saw the video.

1947 saheb, why don't you ask your maulvi saheb to issue some fatwa against Zardari? Hopefully they know that darood can only said for the last nabi (saw) and NOT EVEN any other nabi (as). But I know they wont issue any fatwa because PPP will be on their back...they are so scared of PPP

Alhamdulillah, and I pray that I dream hazrat Isa (as) also before I pass on, Ameen

MashaAllah hazrat Ibrahim aur hazrat Moosa (alaihimussalam) ka kya ba-noor chehra tha..... subhanAllah

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These maulvis are so misdirected and misguided that they keep calling ZH an imposter, kazzab, liar, hypocrite etc. even tho ZH has announced unequivocally that he believes in oneness of Allah(SWT) and in the finality of Muhammad (SAW). Once a Muslims confirms his belief no one has any right to align him with kufr etc. If a person does this, he is committing a kufr himself and subject to prosecution in a sharia court.

Zardari associated darood with ZAB and BB, iam sure you saw the video.

1947 saheb, why don't you ask your maulvi saheb to issue some fatwa against Zardari? Hopefully they know that darood can only said for the last nabi (saw) and NOT EVEN any other nabi (as). But I know they wont issue any fatwa because PPP will be on their back...they are so scared of PPP

Gazoobhai,

Are you alright? I am not saying Zaid Hamid "imposter, kazzab, liar, hypocrite etc.". All I am saying that once he was trapped by Yousuf Kazab because of having incorrect Islamic believes.

Zaid Hamid has now denounced his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. As a Muslim we should accept it. Only Allah know what is inside your heart.

1947 saheb, why don't you ask your maulvi saheb to issue some fatwa against Zardari?

I do not follow any maulvi from Tahuffuz or any other group. I only follow Qur'aan and Sunnah. I am not here to issue Takfiri fatwa on onyone. All I want is to educate my Muslim brothers so that do not follow blindly these maulvies and use your own brain. I am not saying that just start following my point of view. Don't follow me , follow Qur'aan and Sunnah (PBUH).Go and study and investigate and make your own decision. Islam is a religion of nature. It is a very simple religion. You do not need to be Aalim to understand and practice it. If you have any issue you may always consult Qur'aan and Sunnah (PBUH) yourself. You may take advise from scholars but make your own decision because these Aalims are sometime biased to a particular school of thought. Unfortunately, After the death of Dr. Israr Ahmed there are only a few true Scholar left. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never instructed us to follow a particular school of thought. We must follow Qur'aan and sunnah (PBUH). If all Muslim follow Quraan and Sunnah (PBUH) then there would be no sects and division in Muslim. And Muslim can be united as per Allah's Order:

1. Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

2. And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]

3. "And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

Last edited:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
He should be picked up from his area so that he may not spread shirk . Such mullahs need proper koranic and Islamic guidence and permission for his speach. Our religious scholours and (ullama-e-haq) should make some law and course to become molvi for the education of mass people. Simple criticism
doesnt fulfill our duties ? Now the question is --- who will make the law for such people ? How it will be implemented ?
Our day to day problem is high prices of Food, water, electricity and corruption.

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Allah tells us in the Quran, while addressing other people, and specially Sahabas, that you should not raise your voice higher than my Nabi SWM. (Allahs knows the best) So if this idiot do not repent what will be his fate on the day of judgement. JAAHIL, JAAHIL. And so are the people listening to him.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another Altaf Hussain

Please think before you write any nonesence OK. I argu with arguments . How you stop this (toka Molvi) spreading the shrik ? Picking him away means to teach him the right path of Mohammad(PBUH) they way he did.
Somebody who is muslim and you abuse, name or blame is highly punishable according to Quran. Dont take it so light. I am a muslim and nothing to do with your (Bhai Altaf) in my eyes a problem creater and lot of aligations are with him.

Introduce your names if you have courage and knowledge or use atleast nice coments !

Status
Not open for further replies.