MQM & Altaf Hussain Real Face

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where is he now ??? Is he still doing Jalsa in Meenar-e-Pakistan??.? where did he go ??? Does he love Pakistan??? If yes why doesn't he live in his beloved country with his beloved people???

The more I see this guy [altaf] The more I hate him. [altaf] [altaf] [altaf] qwa qwa qwa

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
GraanG2 said:
Where is he now ??? Is he still doing Jalsa in Meenar-e-Pakistan??.? where did he go ??? Does he love Pakistan??? If yes why doesn't he live in his beloved country with his beloved people???

The more I see this guy [altaf] The more I hate him. [altaf] [altaf] [altaf] qwa qwa qwa

He is in a safer place. We want him to be safe from you haters. You want to kill him, we want to see him alive because poor Pakistanis need him.

GraanG2

PakPatriot1 said:
GraanG2 said:

He is in a safer place. We want him to be safe from you haters. You want to kill him, we want to see him alive because poor Pakistanis need him.

Hahaha....Poor pakistanis need him then why he doesn't come and help his poor pakistanis...Benazir's life was in danger ,but she came to pakistan and died....Nawaz Sharif Came...Imran Khan is there....Everybody else is in Pakistan ...Be honest and say he is afraid of death and he enjoys his life in UK by your money ....Bhatta khori ka paisa UK mein khata hai...So brother if We pakistanis need him,Dont u think he should live and die with us (poor pakistanis).hahahahahaha...Think about it....Choose some logical and sincere people...Forget about these Bhatta khors and Criminal people...I am sure u are an educated person and I am sure u can make ur own decision.You have the ability to think but u need to come out of that deniel.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nobody ever asked why Benazir lived in Dubai and London when she was not is power and only came to Pakistan to rule the country. She called it exile infact she just lived outside to enjoy the western life while not in power and came to Pakistan just to enjoy power. I dont blame Altaf for living in UK for safety, all it takes is one bullet and he will be history like Benazir.

Altaf gets financial support from MQM supporters and lives in a small townhouse in London while Benazir and Nawaz owned mansions in many coutries from the money they made from their corrupt rules

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
GraanG2 said:
Choose some logical and sincere people...Forget about these Bhatta khors and Criminal people...I am sure u are an educated person and I am sure u can make ur own decision.You have the ability to think but u need to come out of that deniel.

Give me some name who are "logical and sincere" in Pakistan's politics my dear. Bhatta khori aik tou hai nahi or agar hai bhi tou bohot choti burai hai. Aap ka kya tabsira hai mulk ke khazane ko khali kerne walon per. Bhai tassub se bahar aao, Pakistan ko ye deemak ki tarah kha raha hai. Karachi aao or dekho keh Altaf wahan per kyun maqbool hai. Log Bahtta Khoron ko vote nahi detey , kaam kerne walon ko vote detey hein. Aaj bhi yeh Bahtta Khor Party sawat mein sub se pehley apne bhayon ki madad ke liye gai hai. Karachi ke log isi terrorist Altaf ke kehne per apne Pakhtoon masoom bhayon ki madad ke liye hur tarah ki madad ker rahe hein.
Khuda ke liye khatum karo yeh nafratein, koi achcha karey tou dil bara karo or maan lo. Isi mein Pakistan ki bhalai hai.

Altaf is a terrorist person ......no more comment ...Allah muje iss ka sar kalm karney ki tofeek ata farmaye ameen ....Altaf is a ghadar

GraanG2

PakPatriot1 said:
GraanG2 said:
Give me some name who are "logical and sincere" in Pakistan's politics my dear. Bhatta khori aik tou hai nahi or agar hai bhi tou bohot choti burai hai. Aap ka kya tabsira hai mulk ke khazane ko khali kerne walon per. Bhai tassub se bahar aao, Pakistan ko ye deemak ki tarah kha raha hai. Karachi aao or dekho keh Altaf wahan per kyun maqbool hai. Log Bahtta Khoron ko vote nahi detey , kaam kerne walon ko vote detey hein. Aaj bhi yeh Bahtta Khor Party sawat mein sub se pehley apne bhayon ki madad ke liye gai hai. Karachi ke log isi terrorist Altaf ke kehne per apne Pakhtoon masoom bhayon ki madad ke liye hur tarah ki madad ker rahe hein.
Khuda ke liye khatum karo yeh nafratein, koi achcha karey tou dil bara karo or maan lo. Isi mein Pakistan ki bhalai hai.

Hahaha...Swat ke mutaassireen ki madad kar raha hai...MQM pehle qatal karte hain aur baad mein un ke janaze mein bhi jaate hain...Hamare swat mein Nizam e adal ki nafi pehle MQM ne ki thi...Operation ki haami MQM thi...aur agar aaj hamare bache beghar hoye hain us ka credit bhi kahi na kahi MQM ko jata hai...Hamein nahi chahiyie MQM ki madad...Kabhi MQM ki taqseem karne ka tareeqa bhi dekho...Mutaassira logo mein camera ke saamne aese taqseem karte hain ,jaise Principal student ko award de raha ho...Aur truck ke ooper Altaf ki tasweer kion lagate hain? Allah farmata hai,agar madad karni hai toh aese karo ke ek haath se do toh doosre ko khabar na ho....Yeh Allah ke liyie madad nahi hai ,sirf Logo ko dikhane ke liyie hai....Aur apne terrorism par parda daalne ke liyie hai...and dont tell me where and how he lives in UK....I know HOW AND WHERE HE ENJOYS HIS LIFE AND WITH WHOSE MONEY.

khurram123

This post shows Altaf in a completely different light, i must confess i have used all the words in punjabi language to curse this man over the years.
Here his message is great, his message regarding education is the same that Imran Khan (i am an IK follower) has, one education system for all.
His message of trying to break money politics and bringing people from middle class or lower classes to the assemblies too is what most Pakistanies believe in. He was definately a better speaker before. This gives me an idea as to why the people of Karachi (whom we consider the most educated in the country) responded to his message so strongly. I too would have likely supported the altaf we see in this post. The post title says Altaf Hussain Real Face, i wish this was his real face, but as well know that is not the case, hope he is brought back and put on trial one day.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
GraanG2 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
GraanG2 said:

Hahaha...Swat ke mutaassireen ki madad kar raha hai...MQM pehle qatal karte hain aur baad mein un ke janaze mein bhi jaate hain...Hamare swat mein Nizam e adal ki nafi pehle MQM ne ki thi...Operation ki haami MQM thi...aur agar aaj hamare bache beghar hoye hain us ka credit bhi kahi na kahi MQM ko jata hai...Hamein nahi chahiyie MQM ki madad...Kabhi MQM ki taqseem karne ka tareeqa bhi dekho...Mutaassira logo mein camera ke saamne aese taqseem karte hain ,jaise Principal student ko award de raha ho...Aur truck ke ooper Altaf ki tasweer kion lagate hain? Allah farmata hai,agar madad karni hai toh aese karo ke ek haath se do toh doosre ko khabar na ho....Yeh Allah ke liyie madad nahi hai ,sirf Logo ko dikhane ke liyie hai....Aur apne terrorism par parda daalne ke liyie hai...and dont tell me where and how he lives in UK....I know HOW AND WHERE HE ENJOYS HIS LIFE AND WITH WHOSE MONEY.

MQM pehle qatal karte hain aur baad mein un ke janaze mein bhi jaate hain.
Typical ANP and Shahi Sayyad comments. You are winner, so no more comments.
Wassalam

politricks

Citizen
Syd:Nobody ever asked why Benazir lived in Dubai and London when she was not is power and only came to Pakistan to rule the country.
Politricks: They never applied for british citizenship, Beno and Nawaz. Were they any less qualified to do that, than "His Highness" Altaf Hussain, the DON [altaf] [altaf] ? ......No. They were bad or worse, thats another discussion. At least they knew it will deteriorate image of our country. At least they had the germs of leadership in them, to some extent.

Syd:She called it exile infact she just lived outside to enjoy the western life while not in power and came to Pakistan just to enjoy power.
Politricks: You call it safety. He should be a man enough to face his very own people before you even spit the word "Leader" for him. Dealer [altaf] is a better word I suppose.

Syd: I dont blame Altaf for living in UK for safety, all it takes is one bullet and he will be history like Benazir.
Politricks: You don't have to blame him. But, will MQM stop hating and killing Pashtuns, Punjabis, Balochis, Sindhis, Kashmiris. Will MQM make Pakistan safer for Altaf BHAI LOG [altaf] to return home. Or Will RAABTA KOMMAITY, keep advising him "Altaf bhai, waheen raho, hum dekh lain gay in sab ko khud he, buss uss naam ki SUPAARI de do". A bullet will be too easy a death for him, I'm afraid. He should be cut into pieces inch by inch, 1 inch per day, from his skull to his toe, and cut by people from families he murdered the members of. Then the resulting garbage should be dumped somwhere outside this planet, where no one, or at least Pakistan cannt smell his legacy ever again.

Syd:Altaf gets financial support from MQM supporters

Politricks; Financial support.............defamation campaigns against popular leaders, sincere people. Hakeem Saeed Sb. thousands I don't personally know of.........?? Aaj kall, Imran k naam ki supari mili hai bhai logon ko....... Gunpoint bhatta goes to London for him to F*** around and order a free meal from Subway [altaf] owned by our very Rehman Malik [rehman-malik] next door to his place on Edgware Road.

Syd:and lives in a small townhouse in London.
Politricks: OMG, He lives on Edgware Road, its not SMALL, its not a TOWN. Anyone who's been to UK, knows this place. MINIMUM rent for a small 1 bedroom flat in this area is 1400 Great British Pounds per month and thats excluding your Bills and Council Tax (which altogether is about another 500 pounds per month, total 1900 Pounds for a 1 bedroom flat, I didn't include his Whiskies, Tequillas and Vodkas yet. And to add to you knowledge Mr. Syd.... Flats are cheaper to rent than Houses....townhouse???). He doesn't work, instead, he has workers generating cash for him in OUR Karachi.

Syd: while Benazir and Nawaz owned mansions in many coutries from the money they made from their corrupt rules.
Politricks: Its sad, but again.......Beno and Nawaz are categorized as feudals. They had the money to buy it, or at least their rich background covered this aspect of their corruption. How about BHAI [altaf] ..??

I'm sure you'll become good people one day, the sooner the better, for you and for all of us together.
I'm sure.

GraanG2

PakPatriot1 said:
GraanG2 said:
MQM pehle qatal karte hain aur baad mein un ke janaze mein bhi jaate hain.
Typical ANP and Shahi Sayyad comments. You are winner, so no more comments.
Wassalam

first of all I am not an ANP supporter ....I hate them as much as I hate MQM....So dont mix me up with them.
And my brother its not a question of winning or losing....But we all are victims of cruelty of these non sense politicians...we have to wake up....Eventually They are gonna lose and we the AWAAM are gonna win InshaAllah.No hard feelings....Peace

Spartacus

Altaf Hussain is helping even from far ......Distance is not a problem nowadays.....he proved

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Mu8oc_KcE[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5HG-IcgP0&feature=email[/video]

Jury

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI8p57rs20g[/video]
1037.gif

kkf150509-1.jpg

kkf140509-2.jpg

kkf140509-3.jpg

Member of the National Assembly Iqbal Mohammad Ali, Minister of Azad Kashmir Tahir Khokhar and others
distributing relief goods to the displaced persons in Islamabad.

kkf140509-4.jpg

kkf140509-6.jpg

kkf140509-8.jpg

kkf140509-9.jpg

kkf140509-10.jpg

kkf140509-12.jpg

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ALTAF AGENT HAI CIA AUR RW SE PAISA KHATA HAI AUR PAKTAN AAM KO BEWAQOOF BANANA A LIYA KUCH KHARICHA BI KERT HAI MAGRE HUM AWAM BEWAQOF NAHI MUJHAY BATAYA JAYA HUMERA BHAIOO KO KARACHI MAI KON MARA GAYA PUSHTONOO KO PUNJABIO KO

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh tha wo asal falsafa jo laiker ess mamoly se shakes ko uss waqat ke dectetor ke supports ke sat q k uss waqat dectator ko aik tanzeem se jamiat ko couter karna tha jis ke liye apmso ko back kiya giya.altaf ne masoom logho ke mukhlise aur atmad ke sath kehla aur ghareeb aur ameer wadera jageerdar, ke kilaf awaz utha kar awam ko bewakoof banaya .aajh wo altaf kahan giya jo ghareeeb ke bat karta tha jo saheedo ke khoon ke bat karta tha .aaj un logo ke sath eqtidar main behta howa hai aur hukumat ke mazzy lot raha hai. a mere peyare logoo zara socho aur apne vote ke taqat ko samjo ess se pehle ke dair ho jai. vote ke taqat ko jano,vote ke taqat ko pehchanoooooooooooooooooooooooo. [altaf] [fazl] [zardari] [rasheed] [nawaz] [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia]

Jury

by PAKI-MEHBOOB on Sat May 16, 2009 3:43 pm
ALTAF AGENT HAI CIA AUR RW SE PAISA KHATA HAI AUR PAKTAN AAM KO BEWAQOOF BANANA A LIYA KUCH KHARICHA BI KERT HAI MAGRE HUM AWAM BEWAQOF NAHI MUJHAY BATAYA JAYA HUMERA BHAIOO KO KARACHI MAI KON MARA GAYA PUSHTONOO KO PUNJABIO KO

Look who is talking.
The whole ANP stand during AFGHANISTAN WAR from 1979 to onward.
But, they are still consider patriotic, because of MQM hatred.
Soon after election ASFANDYAR WALI went to US as a state guest, just like QAZI went to state after 2002 election, but both consider patriotic, because of MQM hatred.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes this is [altaf] . he always did the same kind of speaches......Shame e Ghariban type of speaches which he make is always the same , so in Karachi we call him Dramy Baz and in Lyari we call him Chachora...............I don,t know how the MQM sporter listen this kind of Bakwass........hahahhahahahhahahah

Jury

AKBER BADSHAH said:
yeh tha wo asal falsafa jo laiker ess mamoly se shakes ko uss waqat ke dectetor ke supports ke sat q k uss waqat dectator ko aik tanzeem se jamiat ko couter karna tha jis ke liye apmso ko back kiya giya.altaf ne masoom logho ke mukhlise aur atmad ke sath kehla aur ghareeb aur ameer wadera jageerdar, ke kilaf awaz utha kar awam ko bewakoof banaya .aajh wo altaf kahan giya jo ghareeeb ke bat karta tha jo saheedo ke khoon ke bat karta tha .aaj un logo ke sath eqtidar main behta howa hai aur hukumat ke mazzy lot raha hai. a mere peyare logoo zara socho aur apne vote ke taqat ko samjo ess se pehle ke dair ho jai. vote ke taqat ko jano,vote ke taqat ko pehchanoooooooooooooooooooooooo. [altaf] [fazl] [zardari] [rasheed] [nawaz] [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia]

Another cock and bull story.

1)If APMSO had a backing of dectator, then, MQM member is in the MAJLIS-e-SHORA of late Zia.

2) There would be no massacre in ALIGARH COLONY, QASBA COLONY.

3)MQM didn't elect JAGIRDAR WADERA. MQM didn't give them tickets to contest in election. It is the people of Pakistan, who votes FEUDALS. MQM just accept their mandate otherwise, it is still saying against JAGEERDAR WADERA culture. MQM doesn't have monarchy like in other political parties. Even Qazi's own daughter in the assembly, what a shame. Nawaz, Ch Shujhat family are in the parliment, etc.