MqM cannot be trusted

Junoon123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Amazing even PPP coalition partners of MqM don't trust these guys anymore because these butchers of Pakistan have sold half of Karachi and that Kaalia sitting in London is benefiting from all the profit.
Did i say profit i meant Loot Maar.

I am sure their goons in 9 0 (nine zero) will jump and post some stupid video about how Peer saheb is saving Pakistan by looting all this money.

MqM leaders should flogged their i said it.

Clipp3r

Citizen
Ganja ghadar of Pakistan lot mar king ganja nawaz shairf [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz]
he looted the nations money in the name of yellow cab and KARZ UTARO MULK SAWAARO
where is the accountibility of kurz utaro mulk sawaro ?

when he fly from pakistan saving his As* from jail he took all his money with him in suit cases and he come back Pakistan with the benifit of NRO and were never asked about his loot mar he have done

Clipp3r

Citizen
now lets talk about zani khan i mean imran khan king of zina
he look like pig who did zina ... he is all funded by moosad an israili secrete agency to suport Taliban who have terrorize Pakistan over the years [imran] [imran] [imran]

Clipp3r

Citizen
some ask imran khan that why did he marry a jew girl and his kids are jew or muslims and from where he is getting all this money to spend to destroy the peace of pakistan
obviously he does not have any answer coz he is being funded purely by israel

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
This is exactly why being angry is Haram Mr clipp3r. Why this typical reply when it comes to the terrorist in London. My friend you never defend murderer by pointing fingures at other Murderers. The whole nations says Nawaz is a chore, Zardari is a chore, but only MQM supporters defend its murderer. NW and Zardari will lose in elections next time around. But you Baboons simple dont want to admit your terrorists groups crime. You have become intolerate of other Pakistanis, and remember Karachi is part of Sindh and Pakistan and not the other way around.

Well said brother. I had similar thoughts in mind which you had already put in words.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran, Nawaz, lawyers, Jamaat-e-Islami, etc. supports Bloch separatists.
Despite there proven links with India & Afghanistan. What a Privilege?

Media supports Bloch terrorists.
People like, Hamid Mir, Irfan Siddique, Haroon Rasheed, Ansar Abbasi says we should talk to them.
Despite there proven connections with India & Afghanistan.
Despite ban of Pakistan Flag.
Despite ban on national anthem.
Despite killings of people who belongs to Punjab.
Despite about 10,000 people belong to Punjab left there homes because of life threat.
Despite openly using bad words for Pakistan.

So, now, we have to define the meaning of Terrorist.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Clipp3r said:
some ask imran khan that why did he marry a jew girl and his kids are jew or muslims and from where he is getting all this money to spend to destroy the peace of pakistan
obviously he does not have any answer coz he is being funded purely by israel
WELL, I HAVE GIVEN FUND TO PTI. I AM NOT ISRAEL.
YES, HE MARRIED A JEW. AREN'T MUSLIMS ALLOWED TO DO SO. OF COURSE SHE WAS CONVERTED TO ISLAM.
I DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY DESTROYING THE PEACE OF PAKISTAN. SO YOU ARE SAYING HE ORDERED THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS ON MAY 12,2007. ?