MQM Leader Altaf Hussain is Seriously ill? spokesman denies

S

Siasati

LAHORE: The mysterious absence of MQM chief Altaf Hussain from the political scene has raised several doubts about his health, with sources claiming Altaf is currently undergoing treatment in Germany. However, an MQM spokesman expressed his ignorance of such reports. The exact nature of Altaf’s illness is not clear as yet, as MQM spokesman Salahuddin did not deny or confirm the rumours.

He said Altaf was out of London and his location could not be disclosed due to security concerns.

The spokesman said Altaf had addressed the party on March 16 and was in good health at the time. Sources disclosed that PML-Q President Shujaat Hussain had recommended a homeopathic doctor in Germany to Altaf. Former prime minister Shujaat and former Senate chairman Waseem Sajjad have both been under the doctor’s care for some time. The MQM chief also did not meet the president during Asif Ali Zardari’s last trip to the United Kingdom. The sources said that since that time, Altaf has been under treatment. It was reported that Altaf had ignored the president, however, MQM denied this impression. A party spokesman said at the time that the PPP and MQM had cordial relations and Altaf had not met Zardari because he was not in London. staff report

Source: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010

2 Days ago Kashif Abbasi (Off the record) asked Wasim Akhtar (MQM) about Altaf Hussain's health to which Wasim Akhtar did not openly verified nor denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Siasati

Re: MQM Leader Altaf Hussain is Seriously ill? spokesman den

political differences aside. May allah give him health

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)

Can you immagine the cost of MI6 to protect him.Secondly he should be steping aside and bring a fresh honest,free of any kind of charges,A man with vision,forward.MQM would do very well in pakistan if they would bring Mustafa Kamal with a totaly new fresh team forward.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ya Allah give [altaf] long life.
The killer of hundreds of thousands of innocent people should not die this easy.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

And we have MQM supporters denying that he did anything wrong or committed any murders in Pakistan. What a pathetic way to live, afraid to come out and enjoy London, and even to get treatment he has hide and leave. Only a crimminals need to take all these precautions. May Allah give him Hadayet to admit his crimes before he leaves this world.

B

BrokenWing

HIV ....i suppose.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

It's a shame how people are responding to this post, it does not suite a muslim and Pakistanis in any way to behave like this chichoray.

Apart from political sympathies, I want to wish Altaf Hussain the best of health and wellness, ameen

Star Gazer

All of us muslims should wish health and Allah's rehmat on another muslim who is sick and needs shifa.
Differences should be put aside untill AH's recovery for now he needs Dua from all of us.
I wish him health and Allah's blessings.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

If he dies due to this, I mean "IF" and there is a huge "IF", so "IF" he dies, may his soul rest in peace. Ameen

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

QaiserMirza said:
Ya Allah give [altaf] long life.
The killer of hundreds of thousands of innocent people should not die this easy.
AMEEN

GeoG

Kissi Mazloom Ki Aah Falak Tak Ja Pohanchi

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Check the link in the first post because its not showing the page of news...

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

YA ALLAH DON'T LET HIM GO EASILY. HE HAS TO ANSWER A LOT. 234 MURDERS AND EASY DEATH. NO GOD NO. WE WANT TO SEE HIM HUNG ON MINAR E PAKISTAN.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Did anyone has any evidence of all his 234 killing cases that he was actually involved in all that???Their is a difference between ACCUSATION and CONVICTION and in case of ACCUSATION a person is innocent until proven guilty while in CONVICTION a person is proven guilty.....So if all cases against them are ACCUSATION then why dont a person bring evidence against him before posting all those cases and if he is already CONVICT then why dont bring any reference which has convicted him....Since 1990s people of Karachi are listening against them by State owned media Pee TV and then from Govt. institution but they couldnt able to CONVICT them in so many cases they cleared already before NRO like Major Kaleem case and other....even people says MQM killed Hakeem Saeed but couldnt able bring a single evidence in Hakeem Saeed murder against MQM....Why???

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

YAHYA87 said:
Did anyone has any evidence of all his 234 killing cases that he was actually involved in all that???Their is a difference between ACCUSATION and CONVICTION and in case of ACCUSATION a person is innocent until proven guilty while in CONVICTION a person is proven guilty.....So if all cases against them are ACCUSATION then why dont a person bring evidence against him before posting all those cases and if he is already CONVICT then why dont bring any reference which has convicted him....Since 1990s people of Karachi are listening against them by State owned media Pee TV and then from Govt. institution but they couldnt able to CONVICT them in so many cases they cleared already before NRO like Major Kaleem case and other....even people says MQM killed Hakeem Saeed but couldnt able bring a single evidence in Hakeem Saeed murder against MQM....Why???

Dont worry.

He will be OK very soon

Doctors advised him to kill more people for his 'Sadqa' as medicine.
and speak more lie that all these died by themselves, like lots of other Karachi people, including Hakeem Saeed.
Obviously no proof is enough for blinds.....

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Raaz said:
YAHYA87 said:

Dont worry.

He will be OK very soon

and speak more lie that all these died by themselves, like lots of other Karachi people, including Hakeem Saeed.

You mean Karachiite are blind and cant watch things....lolzzz

The thing is that Karachiite only choose those who they find fit for themselves and we dont even give damn about what those accusations are because they were all part of campaign to get rid of MQM but failed miserably because Karachiite didnt stop supporting MQM despite everything State tried on them.....I just dont get it that as you said that no proof is enough for Blind....then how you came to this conclusion that I am blind????I am just asking to proof your ACCUSATION by anything crediblewhile you are saying that I am blind...wow what a logic if this is your logic then I start calling you Zani (NO OFFENSE) but have no proof that you are ZANI then how would you feel????Same thing over here how come they get away in lot of cases made against them before got benefited from NRO???

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

YAHYA87 said:
Raaz said:
YAHYA87 said:

Dont worry.

He will be OK very soon

The thing is that Karachiite only choose those who they find fit for themselves and we dont even give damn about what those accusations are because they were all part of campaign to get rid of MQM but failed miserably because Karachiite didnt stop supporting MQM despite everything State tried on them.....I just dont get it that as you said that no proof is enough for Blind....then how you came to this conclusion that I am blind????I am just asking to proof your ACCUSATION by anything crediblewhile you are saying that I am blind...wow what a logic if this is your logic then I start calling you Zani (NO OFFENSE) but have no proof that you are ZANI then how would you feel????Same thing over here how come they get away in lot of cases made against them before got benefited from NRO???
no dude! they arent blind, they are afraid!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
Raaz said:
YAHYA87 said:

Dont worry.

He will be OK very soon

no dude! they arent blind, they are idiotz!
no dude, they are on gun point

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

shaheedchoudry said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
Raaz said:
YAHYA87 said:

Dont worry.

He will be OK very soon

no dude! they arent blind, they are afraid!
no dude, they are on gun point
[clap] [clap]