MQM Representatives ہم سا ہو تو سامنے آئے.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tum Logon Kay Munh Par Zor Say Chamat Paray Tou Tum Kehtay Ho, Ama Dekho Munh Lal Honay Say Main Kitna Khoobsorat Lag Raha Hoon.

Spin Doctori Kahachi Hyderabad Kay Apnay Andhay Supporters Say Karo, Yahan Nahi Chalay Gi.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
kia kabhi hammarey bachey bi ,zardari ki tarah, IN GANJOON KEY JANNEY PER PATAKHEY CHORAIN GEAY,

Allaha ka namm lain khawaja sb,AAP TO KHUD UBL KEY CLERK THEY, AAJ KIA KAR RAHEY HOON, IN GANJAYAN PECHEY LAG KE

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tum Logon Kay Munh Par Zor Say Chamat Paray Tou Tum Kehtay Ho, Ama Dekho Munh Lal Honay Say Main Kitna Khoobsorat Lag Raha Hoon.

Spin Doctori Kahachi Hyderabad Kay Apnay Andhay Supporters Say Karo, Yahan Nahi Chalay Gi.
Lo bhai app ko itna ghusa kyun a raha hai kia Khuaja Asif app k koi relatives ya good friends mai say hain????

Nice lesson Thought by MK to a person who was trying to be smart...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Zardari is not Sindhi as opposed to common perception, he is Balooch. His party is in power this time not because sindhis wanted it but because USA wanted him. 2. You did not give us pakistan. The first moment for pakistan was started in sindh by sindhis, go read some history. 3. I did not give you any gali. Its just bare facts I am stating. There are 4 Cadet Colleges in Interior sindh already functional and they all have reserved seats for Karachi without any bias. So clear your facts.
1. Zardari is a Sindhi Baluch like Qadir Magsi who is Sindhi nationalist leader and if you consider Zardari baluch then you should stop calling Karachi as part of Sindh as Mai Kolachi was also Sindhi Baluch...Zardari and Magsi type people were from Baluch tribes but they settled in Sindh and adopted their culture so their is a difference between baluch and Sindhi Baluch as Sindhi Baluch live according to Sindhi culture like speaking Sindhi language, follow same tradition in wedding and other accasions but on the other hand Baluch live by their own traditions which they have in their country...
2. Would you specify any event of your claim because as far as I remember it was Quaid-e-Azam's 14 points which were raised but movement started way later as some says that Lahore reslution was the actual start of movement of Pakistan...
3. Cadet college seat are fixed but you might dont know that my brother applied three times but didnt got to cadet college despite of reserved seat and also clearing all kinds of exams and you will be surprised that many of his mate from coaching center for cadet college were passed despite they were over aged and were using fake Birth certificate so even their are alot of favoritism in this place as well...In sindh their are discrimination everywhere just visit any dept. of Sindh Govt. you will hardly find any local Karachiite except Baluch and Sindhi or few Pashtuns as well but in private companies and corporate their are more Punjabi speaking, Memons and Urdu speaking people but only few well educated Sindhi and Baluch and if you differentiate between Private and corporate recruitment and Govt dept. you will see the huge difference between both so even our design for bureaucracy in Sindh is even very bad as this quota system and dividing Urban and interior by some parties are causing this inefficiencies in the system...

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is education, this MK is bullshit. He is behaving like a DON. Khawaja Asif asks very simple thing, that Punjab is paying full to WAPDA, so kindly give us our fair share of electricity. The industry in Faisalabad is completely closed due to load shedding. At least give them same hours of electricity what you are giving in Karachi. Your father MUSHARRAF did not produce 1 MW of electricity in his 10 years, and now we are facing this problem. Mubashar LuQman is working for MQM, everybody know this.

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is education, this MK is bullshit. He is behaving like a DON. Khawaja Asif asks very simple thing, that Punjab is paying full to WAPDA, so kindly give us our fair share of electricity. The industry in Faisalabad is completely closed due to load shedding. At least give them same hours of electricity what you are giving in Karachi. Your father MUSHARRAF
He is also saying that if Punjab is paying full to Wapda then Karachiite are paying full to Pakistan as most tax and capital and investments are done here....So before just discussing one side of the story their is another side as well so he is telling that side...And I agree with you on Faisalabad that they also need electricity but is it fair to cut other to provide to another???Because both need electricity and they should give them both instead of getting one in dark and one in light and you might dont know that KESC recieves 10 million quota in electricity as the capacity of KESC was never grown due to negligence of Govt. so even now Govt. have refused to provide them quota as well...

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
These will be no one like MQM.

1. Nobody can kill people like MQM (keep in mind MQM tourcher cells)
2. Nobody can collect Organized bhatta like MQM
3. Nobody has full support of Blackwater, RAW, CIA, India, all europe, Russia. why all non-muslim countries give MQM killers asilem, why not any Muslim country.
Many more.........................everyone know.........

Jury

These will be no one like MQM.

1. Nobody can kill people like MQM (keep in mind MQM tourcher cells)
2. Nobody can collect Organized bhatta like MQM
3. Nobody has full support of Blackwater, RAW, CIA, India, all europe, Russia. why all non-muslim countries give MQM killers asilem, why not any Muslim country.
Many more.........................everyone know.........
1) Those who gave this news to Pakistan people of Torture cells & Jinnah Pur map. Now, exposing Jinnah Pur drama themselves.
2) Bhatta news first came during Army operation. At that time every MQM workers was running to save there life. But, they were taking Bhatta. Height of Imagination.
3) Black water accusation came from So Called London Post. Then Daily Ummat, Jasarat copy & paste that. Then MQM showed to the world THE LONDON POST is not a news paper. It is just blog from an individual. Even it is not in London. It is being operated from Lahore.

But, then news which come in different news paper for a PTI worker link with Black water, you didn't notice.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is also saying that if Punjab is paying full to Wapda then Karachiite are paying full to Pakistan as most tax and capital and investments are done here....So before just discussing one side of the story their is another side as well so he is telling that side...And I agree with you on Faisalabad that they also need electricity but is it fair to cut other to provide to another???Because both need electricity and they should give them both instead of getting one in dark and one in light and you might dont know that KESC recieves 10 million quota in electricity as the capacity of KESC was never grown due to negligence of Govt. so even now Govt. have refused to provide them quota as well...

Mr. Yahya87 you did not understand Mr. Khawaja asif and even my point, i am saying distribute the electricity equally, In Sialkot, Gujrawala and Sialkot we are facing 18 hours of load-shedding. Mr. Yahya87 think about those millions of peoples who work on daily wages in the industry, how he is surviving when there is no work. We never ask to cut from the electricity from karachi and give us, but WE ARE ASKING FAIR DISTRIBUTION. i will suggest to give more than our share to the people of Karachi, so that you negative forces can not ex polite them. For the sake of dirty politics you MQM never support the Kala Bagh dam. Kala Bagh dam is the easiest solution to electricity and water problem.

woofer

Banned
Jahil ko ye pata ni ky KESC federal main ati y. Not under city govt. Bus ab MQM ka raj hoga punjab main. Mazloom punjabi ab MQM ky sath kharay hain. Jagirdaroon ky jote chatne waloon ka khal khatam.

woofer

Banned

Kis jagirdar ky jhote chat ray ho. Ganje ka ya khoja asif hy..............

GeoG

40 percent electric stealing in Kahachi
50 percent electric stealing in Hyderabad
Guess what is common in these two cities
Yes MQM
Chor, Bhatta Khor

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yaar I used to like this guy Khawaja Asif before lekin aaj is ne racist batain kar ke dil tord diya, I always believed he was a good Pakistani leader even if he was from PML N. He had the guts to to stand up and tell the truth but now Im doubting his stance. karachi lahore, quetta, ye kaisi batain ho rahi hain.

GeoG

Khawaja Asif, a True Leader
Na'ra Haq Tab Buland Kiya Jab Musharraf Arooj Par Ta

Would love to see him as Next Speaker of NA

Not like todays Moka Parast, who criticize him now but were part of his Govt.

imrankhan0

Khawaja Asif, a True Leader
Na'ra Haq Tab Buland Kiya Jab Musharraf Arooj Par Ta

Would love to see him as Next Speaker of NA

Not like todays Moka Parast, who criticize him now but were part of his Govt.

bhayee jan isi waja se pora pakistan isay pasand karta tha, lekin aj jo racist baatain son li hain, on ke baad dil oth gaya hay is shakhs se, bye bye khuwaja asif, u lost millions of non-punjabi suporters today

imrankhan0

Where is education, this MK is bullshit. He is behaving like a DON. Khawaja Asif asks very simple thing, that Punjab is paying full to WAPDA, so kindly give us our fair share of electricity. The industry in Faisalabad is completely closed due to load shedding. At least give them same hours of electricity what you are giving in Karachi. Your father MUSHARRAF did not produce 1 MW of electricity in his 10 years, and now we are facing this problem. Mubashar LuQman is working for MQM, everybody know this.

bhayee lagta hay aap ne ghour se video nahin dekhi, jo figures khuwaja saab ne bayan ki hain woh khuwabon me se lin hain onhon ne, dosri baat ye ke karachi ka jo tax hay woh federal gov ko jata hay, yani ke poray mulk ko, or karachi pakistan ka sab se barda sheher hay. dehan se sona karain warna aap ki kam aqli or biased ness zahir hoti hay.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. Yahya87 you did not understand Mr. Khawaja asif and even my point, i am saying distribute the electricity equally, In Sialkot, Gujrawala and Sialkot we are facing 18 hours of load-shedding. Mr. Yahya87 think about those millions of peoples who work on daily wages in the industry, how he is surviving when there is no work. We never ask to cut from the electricity from karachi and give us, but WE ARE ASKING FAIR DISTRIBUTION. i will suggest to give more than our share to the people of Karachi, so that you negative forces can not ex polite them. For the sake of dirty politics you MQM never support the Kala Bagh dam. Kala Bagh dam is the easiest solution to electricity and water problem.
I am all for equality but do you think 350MW means equality???350MW would be enough to ligh up posh areas of Pakistan but do you think it would be enough to provide benefits to Punjab industries???If you said that their are people working in daily wages will die then their are 10 million people(almost half) of population of Karachi is also came here from different part of Pakistan working here supporting themselves along with their families what would happened to them???any idea how will they be able to survive in place called Karachi????Even holiday due to any situation in Karachi cause Millions of in business in Karachi as their is a whole capital market working here but now they have announced two things together first is another holiday and second is 350MW this loss of Millions would turn 100 millions as almost half of electricity by WAPDA is taken away....If they really want to take 350MW electricity then isnt their responsibility to give alternative so that Karachi could not effected that much....

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL .. JUry is not gone mad ,, HE IS MAD .. :)

cheap .. very cheap ..

look who is giving lessons to others ,, mustafa kamal is good with teaching ppl how to abuse and how to get more bhatta and send it over to london edgware street ..

go get a break mate ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.