MQM Start Bhatta Khori in London...

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
d-08.gif

http://ummat.com.pk/2011/07/23/news.php?p=d-08.gif

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah hr uss shakhs ko garat karey jo kisi bhy baat ki tasdeeq kiye baghir kisi k khilaaf propegenda krta hai
what is source of ummat newspaper
it is just a drawingroom news paper for some paid members of all political websites
against MQM
Allah se dua hai hamarey haal pe rahem farmaey

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
allah garat karay en haramiyon ko logon ki halal ki kami ko hazam karnay walon ko allah ki mar or ****** ho un pay:angry_smile::133::133::133::133:

Bhai gee apke animation main MQM konsi ha marnay wala ya mar khanay wala................(bigsmile)

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah hr uss shakhs ko garat karey jo kisi bhy baat ki tasdeeq kiye baghir kisi k khilaaf propegenda krta hai
what is source of ummat newspaper
it is just a drawingroom news paper for some paid members of all political websites
against MQM
Allah se dua hai hamarey haal pe rahem farmaey
امت اخبار ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف لکھے تو جھوٹی خبر پر ڈان اور جنگ و ہی خبر ایم کیو ایم کے حمایت میں ہو تو ٹھیک ہے
ایم کیو ایم اک فافیا ہے جو اج کل میڈیا پر بھی قبضہ کررکھا ہے

ساری میڈیا پر بھائی لوگووں کا راج چلتا ہے بس ایک دو اخبار تو ہیں جو ایم کیو ایم کے پول کھولتے
خبر کے دو روخ ہوتے ہیں ٹھیک یا غلط ، ایم کیو ایم کی رپوٹشین ہی اسے ہیں امت اخبار پر یقن اتا ہے۔

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh MQMers please sign me on, please please, I beg thee. AH sign me on and then let your goons issue me the threats, I can assure you, that will be start of the end of your games, worldwide.

But how can you, you are a coward, who get scared from those who don't shake your hand.

I should correct myself, at that time you were acting as a "Pir" whose name was appearing on the leafs. You and your followers were so convince on your "elevated status" that they took the step to print calendars showing the "Miracle of Miracles". [hilar][hilar]

Therefore, shaking hand is the wrong term, I apologise for using it, the correct term is "bowing on the hands of the Pir", a practice which was performed by many people at that time, my own two "Gunhagar" eyes have seen the practice, as well as the calendar. :lol::lol:

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
the actual situation can be understand while going deep inside it I think all those illegal immigrants in UK are the prey it includes many students as well who went there for education but doing jobs illegally more than the time they have been allowed to do the jobs it will be interesting if someine try to investigate by this angle too the person who has british status britisher no body can threat him even if there families are living in Karachi

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh MQMers please sign me on, please please, I beg thee. AH sign me on and then let your goons issue me the threats, I can assure you, that will be start of the end of your games, worldwide.

But how can you, you are a coward, who get scared from those who don't shake your hand.

I should correct myself, at that time you were acting as a "Pir" whose name was appearing on the leafs. You and your followers were so convince on your "elevated status" that they took the step to print calendars showing the "Miracle of Miracles". [hilar][hilar]

Therefore, shaking hand is the wrong term, I apologise for using it, the correct term is "bowing on the hands of the Pir", a practice which was performed by many people at that time, my own two "Gunhagar" eyes have seen the practice, as well as the calendar. :lol::lol:

bro you live in uk.you must step up and write to sun/miror.
paksitanio per ahsan ho ga.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویسے یار ہیڈنگ ہونی چاہیے تھی،
ایم کیو ایم نے انٹرنیشنل بزنس برانچ کھول لی

Bank of Bhata
uk branch
head office: karachi
sort code :09
chief exective: altafooo khota(uk fugative)

NB:
minimum payment to open and keep bank account 50 a week otherwise account will be close with severe concequences for family living in karachi.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bank of Bhata
uk branch
head office: karachi
sort code :09
chief exective: altafooo khota(uk fugative)

NB:
minimum payment to open and keep bank account 50 a week otherwise account will be close with severe concequences for family living in karachi.
aaj mqm london mein ker rahi kal america mein karegi,is sey sabit hota hai kay mqm america or england sey nahin darta,tum jaisey imran kay tutto mqm ko duhmki detay hai tum loogo ki nufret dekh ker khushi hoti apni aag mein khudi marogay jhoot ki bhi hud hoti hey mugher phir wohi baat pendu pendu hi hota hai tum jhootay logo ki waja sey pakistan ka yeh haal hai.nusserat javeed akela tumhare leader per bhari hai

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shaitaan logon kaa waqat acha chall rahaa hai iss waqt.
so mqm if now wants i guess it can take bhatta from united states too...but every goat has its sacrifice time,when it comes sit back and enjoy