MQM threatening Journalists and Owners of Media outlets on breaking News of two Arrests at Karachi A

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AzadDunya website is reporting MQM has started to use the familiar tactics of terror and intimidations, threatening Journalists for publication of news on the arrest of two people from Karachi Airport in connection with the Murder of
Dr. Imran Farqooq.

We know these terrorists have a long history of burning newspapers, stopping their sale and publication in Karachi, spreading over two decades.

143901807affb0d9e6184cc07c94fc81d77e3eb5.jpg

http://azaddunya.com/index.php?opti...-58-53&catid=51:2010-12-24-06-40-55&Itemid=76

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
kya ab hamein andaza nahi laga lena chahiay,,,, k jin anchor persons ke ham tareefein kertey nahi thaktay un ka bycott ker dena chahiay,,,, k jo tv camera per aa k zardari, nawaz sharif, asfand yar wali, mushraf, chd brothers, ko 24 hours nanga kertey rehtey hein,, aur jin k mou se ya qalam se MQM aur Altaf hussain k khilaaf uff tak nahi nikalti,,,

sharam aani chahiay in tamaam TV CHANNELS ko, Anchor persons ko, Tajziya nigaar ko, aur news reporter aur news editors ko with news malkaan ko,,,,

jo khud to durtay hein, jo khud to chor hein jo khud to kahil hein jo khud to pesa lete hein, aur 24 hours hum awaam ko aaina dikhatay hein,,, aur khud apnay aap ko aainay main nahi dekhtey,,,

can anybody send me all these anchor persons email id,,,
Kashif Abasi
Nusrat Javed
Mushtaq Minhas
Asma Chd
Asma Shirazi
Kamran Shahid
Talat Hussain
Fareeha
Mehar Bukhari
Kamran Khan
Shahid Masood
Atar Abaas
Ayaz Khan
Nazeer Naji
Nazeer Laghari
Iftikhar Ahmed
Mubashir Luqman
Hassan Nisar
Absaar Aalam
Saleem Safi
Naseem Zehra
Hamid Meer
Mujahid Bralvi
Ihtsham
Javed Chd
Aftab (Khabar Naak)
Shah Zaib Khanzada
and many more.....
ye sab k sab awaam ko bewaqoof bana rahay hein, khud to dartey hein magar awaam ko inqlaab ke talqeen kertey hein,, aaj tak in mein se kisi aik bhe anchor ne openly MQM ke dehshat gardi k barey main program nahi keeya na he koi comments diay,,, sharam aani chahiay,, in buzdil aur kahil logo ko.

crankthskunk

kya ab hamein andaza nahi laga lena chahiay,,,, k jin anchor persons ke ham tareefein kertey nahi thaktay un ka bycott ker dena chahiay,,,, k jo tv camera per aa k zardari, nawaz sharif, asfand yar wali, mushraf, chd brothers, ko 24 hours nanga kertey rehtey hein,, aur jin k mou se ya qalam se MQM aur Altaf hussain k khilaaf uff tak nahi nikalti,,,

sharam aani chahiay in tamaam TV CHANNELS ko, Anchor persons ko, Tajziya nigaar ko, aur news reporter aur news editors ko with news malkaan ko,,,,

jo khud to durtay hein, jo khud to chor hein jo khud to kahil hein jo khud to pesa lete hein, aur 24 hours hum awaam ko aaina dikhatay hein,,, aur khud apnay aap ko aainay main nahi dekhtey,,,

can anybody send me all these anchor persons email id,,,
Kashif Abasi
Nusrat Javed
Mushtaq Minhas
Asma Chd
Asma Shirazi
Kamran Shahid
Talat Hussain
Fareeha
Mehar Bukhari
Kamran Khan
Shahid Masood
Atar Abaas
Ayaz Khan
Nazeer Naji
Nazeer Laghari
Iftikhar Ahmed
Mubashir Luqman
Hassan Nisar
Absaar Aalam
Saleem Safi
Naseem Zehra
Hamid Meer
Mujahid Bralvi
Ihtsham
Javed Chd
Aftab (Khabar Naak)
Shah Zaib Khanzada
and many more.....
ye sab k sab awaam ko bewaqoof bana rahay hein, khud to dartey hein magar awaam ko inqlaab ke talqeen kertey hein,, aaj tak in mein se kisi aik bhe anchor ne openly MQM ke dehshat gardi k barey main program nahi keeya na he koi comments diay,,, sharam aani chahiay,, in buzdil aur kahil logo ko.

Agreed bro,

It has been going on for years, they give hints but never speak the truth. They all say everyone knows who is responsible for the killings in Karachi, but never every say who it is?

When I wrote that My Wife does not allow me to write in Pakistani newspapers, I was stating the fact and was honest. I certainly can write far better than these midgets of Pakistani media, which are wrongly considered as towers in Pakistan.

It is a fact that I will write honestly and courageously, it is quite understandable for my wife to be alarmed and concern knowing my nature and courage. She off course is correct to stop me all together.

At least I am not a hypocrite and not compromising my principles like these so-called Journalists.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
True.

But what i dont understand is that they are not afraid of ISI but they are afriad of MQM...what more can MQM do?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
AzadDunya website is reporting MQM has started to use the familiar tactics of terror and intimidations, threatening Journalists for publication of news on the arrest of two people from Karachi Airport in connection with the Murder of
Dr. Imran Farqooq.

We know these terrorists have a long history of burning newspapers, stopping their sale and publication in Karachi, spreading over two decades.

143901807affb0d9e6184cc07c94fc81d77e3eb5.jpg

http://azaddunya.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1588%3A2011-08-27-21-58-53&catid=51%3A2010-12-24-06-40-55&Itemid=76

HAHAHAH! And whats Azad Dunya, another Indian website????
You need to stop believing Indian propaganda

[h=2]Altaf Hussain running to South Africa – HOAX[/h]Media Watch ----> Aug 27th, 2011 // 14 Comments

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/08/27/altaf-hussain-running-to-south-africa-–-hoax/#http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/08/27/altaf-hussain-running-to-south-africa-–-hoax/#34Share

A story has been circulating on the Internet for some time now which alleges that Altaf Hussain, the MQM chief , was trying to flee from London and was apprehended by authorities due to the watchfulness of a surprisingly Pakistani taxi driver. The news story is fantastic, it gives the readers want they want to read, it has drama, it has thrill, it is stuff that dreams are made up of. Unfortunately, it is not true.The news of Altaf Hussain running away to South Africa first caught my attention on facebook, shared by a friend. This was from a seemingly harmless website called “Statestimes”, here’s the link. If we get over the obvious spelling mistakes and complete disregard of fundamentals of journalism, we find the story too good to be true.
So we do some more research about the website itself and find many other dubious stories among copy-pasted stories from other websites. Furthermore, the Website does not seem to understand its own country of origin. In one article it would be talking about the “President” and referring to the Indian president, and in another, the “President” would be the Pakistani president. That happens when you copy-paste without understanding or reading or when you try to look legit when you are not.But it gets deeper.So, in a short while, I am referred to a new website by Dr Golam Mujtaba’s (the “famous” politician – I will come back to this guy at the end of the article) page where the same article about “Altaf Hussain caught escaping to South Africa?” appears. This time the website is called, The London Post. Sounds pretty legitimate and “international”. But it is none. Even though sincere effort has been done to make the website look legit, it has been done by pasting random links of news stories from other websites like CNN, BBC etc, with only a few stories hosted on the site itself. Also, The London Post has more stories about Karachi than London.
The stories that are hosted on the website itself are either fake, or not stories at all, just some opinions written in the form of random essays.
So we dig deeper.I began to look for obviously fake stories and search exact sentences on Google, to see who else had carried the exact same story and see where that might lead me. Here is an obvious fake story on the so-called “The London Post”. Baloch and Sindhis demand for the US intervention in Balochistan. So i tried to get exact sentence matches on this one and this led me to…A story posted on MSN by the “Satestimes” Statestimes seemed like a pretty “pro” Pakistani website a moment ago. This story was not posted on Statestimes website itself, but only posted on MSN by Statestimes. Hmm…okay.So I began to look more into Statestimes. It seems that Statestimes is a Pakistani website because when it says “More rains likely in country” by ‘country’ it means Pakistan. However, sometimes it just randomly reports an Indian story and an unexplainable Indian point of view. So I took one of those stories, this one, and followed its trail to see where else it was posted.and that led me too….there should be a drum-roll here….http://statetimes.inThe Indian version of Statestimes, which purports to be a “bold voice of J&K in New Delhi”. And this is no ordinary website. If you read it, you will see that this website is not being run by a hardworking journalist or an online-media entrepreneur, no sir. This is a website to spread Indian propaganda about Kashmir. It exclusively sings the praises of Indian Army with stories like: “Romeo Force organises Iftar Party“.So which Statestimes posted that Baloch and Sindhi article on MSN? Indian or Pakistani? How can we believe that they are both one and the same?The article on MSN has another name in its logo, “Al Qamar”. If you go to (allegedly) Pakistani Statestimes, you can go to any detail page by clicking on a link, and scroll down, you will see a facebook LIKE link of Al Qamar. So that means, the Pakistani Statestimes with Al Qamar fan page pasted the Anti Pakistani story on MSN, and many other Indian websites. (Al Qamar is another extremely shady website of doubtful origins, and its in URDU!)So, we continue following the trail.We take another random story from Statestimes and do an exact sentence match search. We come up with more such websites where these fake news items are carried. Websites targeted at Kashmiris and singing praisies of the Indian Army.The Pandora’s box opens up and its crazy. This is what happens when you give your online psy-ops dept to just 2 guys.For example: these 4 websites:
http://www.earlytimes.in/index.aspx
http://www.tninews.com/
http://www.thenorthlines.com/newsdet.aspx?q=35631
http://www.scoopnews.in/news.aspx?q=News+across+LOC
These websites not only have the same news stories, same editorial policy, same URL structure, same CMS, but they all also forgot to change their favicon.ico (Tab Icon) so they all ended up looking like this:

Needless to say, none of these websites give any contact names, any bylines etc.
These are the printscreens of these (poorly designed) websites lest they disappear:

I continued my search (because I am unemployed these days).I find dozens of such websites. Selling Indian propaganda to Kashmiris, but that is understandable, that is what the Indians are supposed to to.It was the other strain of websites that i found scary.Websites like the London Post and the Statestimes, which pretend to be Pakistani but are actually not. By following the same method, i.e. taking a fake story and researching it on Google, you could come up with so many websites that you lose count of your open tabs.http://www.jknewspoint.com/ Jammu Kashmir News Pointhttp://livepakistan.com/news/ Live Pakistan (Contains rehashed stories, and an occasional, planted, subtly anti-Pakistan, story)http://www.bhrc.tk/ Balochistan Human Rights Council – from the same origins about Pakistani ‘brutalities’ in Balochistan.http://www.balawaristan.net Freedom for Gilgit and Baltistan from Pakistani opression.These are few cases in point.I am sure you will find many more if you do a little research on your own.So what is my point? I have wasted a couple of hours and what have I arrived at?When i started writing this, i remembered another very similar article posted on Cafe Pyala. This was about fake websites with Pakistani propaganda. The writer, probably NFP, had tried to point out some websites and associate them with ISI without announcing the name of the agency. Personally, i agree that they were run by a Pakistani agency and i had seen that phenomenon taking shape a long time ago and it was so bloody obvious. It now seems like the Pakistani agency has abandoned this modus operandi but another agency continues to use it, an Indian agency, RAW probably.So we come back to where we started from. Someone is trying to spread rumors regarding the current confusion in Pakistan and creating more chaos in the process. And that someone is definitely Indian. However, the story was subsequently picked by many well-meaning Pakistani websites and reproduced. My point in wasting so much time with this article was to tell my dear friends who use the internet to beware of such websites, on both sides of the border. Not only do they harm your own search for the truth, they also help in increasing chaos, and ultimately, our problems.These websites, both Indian and Pakistani fake websites, point out how both agencies are increasingly using the Internet to spread propaganda. These agencies, however, are just doing their jobs. (poorly – but i think that is because they are just overworked and don’t have large staffs for online propaganda, that is probably because the higher-ups are old men who are not very excited about the Internet).So why is Dr. Gholam Mujtaba promoting The London Post’s article like its the most reliable piece of journalism to come out of Britain? Why is he pretending like the London Post is to a newsreader what the bible is to a Catholic – when it is so obviously fake?
One can think of 2 reasons:1. Either Dr Gholam Mujtaba is also an Indian agent.2. Or. He is so dumb that he cannot tell real from fake, and thinks that “The London Post” is the most reliable newspaper ever.Personally, I would not like to accuse him of a cunning and insidious act of plotting against the country by spreading chaos in it. I just think he is really really stupid. But one wonders, where do stupid men keep getting all that money from? And who is making DOCTORS out of all these sheer idiots?Maybe Dr Zulfiqar Mirza can answer that. by Tesseremos

[URL]http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/08/27/altaf-hussain-running-to-south-africa-%E2%80%93-hoax/#.Tlj3WTusAXo.facebook
[/URL]

crankthskunk

These people think MQM is more stronger than ISI, CIA, MI6 combined. Dont pay any attention to them

It is a fact, ask any media person in Pakistan, they are afraid of MQM. You should ask them why? I am not afraid, so I write without fear. I am not scared from your Don AH. I can say on his face what I write.

For me my life is the Mercy and Gift of Allah SWT, only HE SWT can take it away, no matter whatever the cause may be. AH is a criminal and a disgusting person.

But unfortunately, media in Pakistan are afraid from him. I give you some reasons.

1- Media owners not only know, but they had received enough warnings, if they do not tow the line and do not give MQM full coverage at their channels, their operations in Karachi would be burned to ground.

2- These people have invested billions of Rupees, they are naturally scared to loose vast amounts. They are under no illusions what MQM is capable of doing.

3- individual Journalists specially those who live in Karachi know very well, MQM can easily attack them, kill them and also their families. Naturally they are concerned and keep quite.

Why you think no Journalists say who are responsible in the killings of innocent people in Karachi, but keep saying everyone knows who are the culprits? Why are they scared to give few names?

You are trying to show the denials published by Jang, but yesterday same newspaper published the news of the arrests at Karachi Airport. That news is also produced on this forum many places, therefore I wouldn't waste my time re-producing it.

But at best what you are proving is that the same media, which publish these news are now publishing the denials by MQM after allegations of consequences by MQM.

And supposedly from Yard. Yard denials are understanding, they wouldn't divulge information of ongoing operations to jeopardise the operations. It is quite a common practice in the UK. They are not going to confirm anything until they arrest everyone and charged them.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a fact, ask any media person in Pakistan, they are afraid of MQM. You should ask them why? I am not afraid, so I write without fear. I am not scared from your Don AH. I can say on his face what I write.

For me my life is the Mercy and Gift of Allah SWT, only HE SWT can take it away, no matter whatever the cause may be. AH is a criminal and a disgusting person.

But unfortunately, media in Pakistan are afraid from him. I give you some reasons.

1- Media owners not only know, but they had received enough warnings, if they do not tow the line and do not give MQM full coverage at their channels, their operations in Karachi would be burned to ground.

2- These people have invested billions of Rupees, they are naturally scared to loose vast amounts. They are under no illusions what MQM is capable of doing.

3- individual Journalists specially those who live in Karachi know very well, MQM can easily attack them, kill them and also their families. Naturally they are concerned and keep quite.

Why you think no Journalists say who are responsible in the killings of innocent people in Karachi, but keep saying everyone knows who are the culprits? Why are they scared to give few names?

You are trying to show the denials published by Jang, but yesterday same newspaper published the news of the arrests at Karachi Airport. That news is also produced on this forum many places, therefore I wouldn't waste my time re-producing it.

But at best what you are proving is that the same media, which publish these news are now publishing the denials by MQM after allegations of consequences by MQM.

And supposedly from Yard. Yard denials are understanding, they wouldn't divulge information of ongoing operations to jeopardise the operations. It is quite a common practice in the UK. They are not going to confirm anything until they arrest everyone and charged them.

Well Scotland Yard are still searching for the killers which means they havent been found. If they had been arrested in Karachi the Scotland Yard wouldnt be looking for them huh??

All journalists say who is responsible for the violence in Karachi, you dont listen!!

I dont think its MQM that gets the most media coverage but Imran Khan. ANyone speaking against Imran is accosted and assaulted by anonymous phone calls, messages.

I think all news items published before this denial by the Scotland Yard are now irrelevant. I hope MQM does sue.

crankthskunk

Well Scotland Yard are still searching for the killers which means they havent been found. If they had been arrested in Karachi the Scotland Yard wouldnt be looking for them huh??

All journalists say who is responsible for the violence in Karachi, you dont listen!!

I dont think its MQM that gets the most media coverage but Imran Khan. ANyone speaking against Imran is accosted and assaulted by anonymous phone calls, messages.

I think all news items published before this denial by the Scotland Yard are now irrelevant. I hope MQM does sue.

No, they are going to phone you and let you know that Pakistanis have arrested the killers.
But you should ask yourself, how the Media has found out the names of the people involved from where they came from, how long they were there, etc etc. Did they pluck these names out of thin air?

Met denying it makes sense, read again what I said, unless they concluded the case, arrested everyone involved, charged them, they wouldn't discuss operations details with the press. It is quite common in the UK.

Why you bring Imran in to discussion? Did I mention Imran? I have written many times I am not his supporter but truly independent.

We all know Imran complained of lack of coverage for his activities and Dharnas etc. He was claiming that the whole of Pakistani media on the behest of their political masters boycotted his recent "Jalsa" in Islamabad. His complaints make sense, while no print media published it on their main pages, and mostly didn't cover at all.

IT is a well known fact channels like ARY shows hours of live coverage to AH meaningless shouting and drool out madness. ARY is the only one I get free of Charge in the UK except Aaj news coverage on PTV Prime.

Why you think ARY stops all their transmissions and covers whole of these meaningless and intolerable drawn out speeches of AH? For simple reason they are based in Karachi and they understand the message loud and clear.

I know someone who worked at ARY as a producer, but now has moved to another channel. The person told me categorically, why ARY are duty bound to give coverage to MQM activities. The opinion I have formed of threats of burning down of studios is not without reasons or information.

I know many famous faces on Pakistani TV, even from the period when there was only PTV. Some are part of my close family.

Last edited:

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Elpist,

Media is afraid of MQM. Please, they piss in thier pants when MQM comes in the limelight.

But i dont understand is why they would go up against Musharaff but not Altaf Hussain?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, they are going to phone you and let you know that Pakistanis have arrested the killers.
But you should ask yourself, how the Media has found out the names of the people involved from where they came from, how long they were there, etc etc. Did they pluck these names out of thin air?

Met denying it makes sense, read again what I said, unless they concluded the case, arrested everyone involved, charged them, they wouldn't discuss operations details with the press. It is quite common in the UK.

Why you bring Imran in to discussion? Did I mention Imran? I have written many times I am not his supporter but truly independent.

We all know Imran complained of lack of coverage for his activities and Dharnas etc. He was claiming that the whole of Pakistani media on the behest of their political masters boycotted his recent "Jalsa" in Islamabad. His complaints make sense, while no print media published it on their main pages, and mostly didn't cover at all.

IT is a well known fact channels like ARY shows hours of live coverage to AH meaningless shouting and drool out madness. ARY is the only one I get free of Charge in the UK except Aaj news coverage on PTV Prime.

Why you think ARY stops all their transmissions and covers whole of these meaningless and intolerable drawn out speeches of AH? For simple reason they are based in Karachi and they understand the message loud and clear.

I know someone who worked at ARY as a producer, but now has moved to another channel. The person told me categorically, why ARY are duty bound to give coverage to MQM activities. The opinion I have formed of threats of burning down of studios is not without reasons or information.

I know many famous faces on Pakistani TV, even from the period when there was only PTV. Some are part of my close family.

Scotland Yard just issued a new appeal to people to try and give them information about the two killers they are looking for. A new appeal, they wouldnt give a new appeal if they had already caught the killers, would they? If they had the killers in their hand and their admissions and the case almost solved, why would they bother hiding the truth and asking people to help them?

I dont know where the names came from but I will not make comment on this story until Scotland Yard comes out with an answer and from the looks of things it will be a long time and them denying media reports in Pakistan casts serious doubts on the whole thing

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Elpist,

Media is afraid of MQM. Please, they piss in thier pants when MQM comes in the limelight.

But i dont understand is why they would go up against Musharaff but not Altaf Hussain?

So media is afraid of MQM but is not of ISI??

That makes absolutely no sense to me

Remember media personnel protesting against ISI after Saleem Shehzads murder