MQM walon se kuch sawal!

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM walay PUnjab mai aanay ke liye bekarar hain... kabhi PMLQ se rabtay ho rahay hian, kabhi PPPP se aur kabhi Imran Khan se... Mera sawal ye hay, jes wahad subay ke wahad shehar mai un ki hakoomat hay, wahan per rozana darjanoon loog mar jatay hian... Es katalo gharat mai un ka kuch tu hath ho ga... kuch tu zumaidari ho gi... woh kyun nahi mantay... Kyun nahi batatay un logon ko ye chakar kiya chal raha hay... Loog mar rahay hian janwar nahi.
Agar un ke nazdeek PPP walay ker rahay hian... tu phir MQM walay unhi ke sath hakoomat mai tu hay... es Hypocricy se tu saaf pata lagta hay ke asal Jumaidaar tu MQM walay hian... Zulm ki bhee limit hoti hay... Kuch khuda ka khauf khao...aur raham kero...
Tum loog Punjab mai aana chahtay ho... mera taluk Punjab se hay.. Punjab walay kabhi bhee MQM ko kabool nahi kerain ge... Allah ki panah aisay katloon se... Mai PMLN ke khilaf hun per ye kehtay hoe mujhay koi jijak nahi ho rahi ke wo en se lakhon darjay behtar hian...

hans

Banned
Bhai jan.. a few days back there was this post with Nine questions...
I requested that one should be paid to answer the listed questions... but it look like the member ran away.

Now you have come with a list of questions... may I know do you guys have any thing else beside asking questions. HOw about
putting some thing positive for a change. Like saying We all love urdu speaking citizen of Pakistan and consider then Son and Daughter of Soil...and we will give tham jobs in high security
agency, even if they marry there Indian cousin or relative.

For your information, if you marry an Indian Muslim, even if she or he is your first cousion or direct relation... you are stoked off. And considered a security risk.

Yar, for a moment, step back and see ..... your self in the mirror.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar Aapnay tou aaisa sawal pooch liya ke aik shair yaad aa rha hai, bahut purana ghisa pita shair hai laiken phir bhi mughay thiek sai yaad nhee kisi oor dost ko yaad ho tou plz tashee ker daina
kuch yoon tha shaid,

Teer kha kai jab nazar parhi kameen gah ki taraf
Apne hi dostoon sai mulakat ho gaye.
tou mere bhai saray qatil tou MQM kai apnay hain tou unhay kahaan sai woh nazar aain gai.

Last edited by a moderator:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok, You have mixed so many things........ my question was about Target killing and you are trying to give it color of self defence as if these people are fighting for their basic needs..
We are migrants from india, thousands of my relative(baradari) all are migrants. We faced no problem whats so ever in Punjab. We were accepted like brother and sisters... yes we did faced alot of problem in India while migration, even my grand father was killed.
From your post its clear you are from INdia, as you have mentioned that if somebody marry with indian girl, there are many hurdles. Do you think, India accept Pakistan without these security checks? Indian and Pakistani relation are sensitive, Indian are not less careful. In india what happen with Muslim, its not hidden. but the topic is about something else.
My Mamu lives in Karachi, he is urdu speaker and migrant. Yes in begning there was some problem but then MQM made it worst. Today fight is not about their survival, the fight is about the occupation of karachi by force. my question was simple, if MQM is part of the government then they are responsible. They must have take responsbility. Why dont they/....

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai jan.. a few days back there was this post with Nine questions...
I requested that one should be paid to answer the listed questions... but it look like the member ran away.

Now you have come with a list of questions... may I know do you guys have any thing else beside asking questions. HOw about
putting some thing positive for a change. Like saying We all love urdu speaking citizen of Pakistan and consider then Son and Daughter of Soil...and we will give tham jobs in high security
agency, even if they marry there Indian cousin or relative.

For your information, if you marry an Indian Muslim, even if she or he is your first cousion or direct relation... you are stoked off. And considered a security risk.

Yar, for a moment, step back and see ..... your self in the mirror.
Bhai jan ap ghalat kha rahe hain ya phir ma laore ke mohal ma ap ke baat smajh nahi pa raha ma lahori hon aur lahore ma bhat se urdu speaking han humare best friend hain koi kisi ko security risk nahi sumjhata koi punjabi .pathan urduspeking aps ma nahi larte.sb apas ma rishate karte hrain sb mqm se hate karte hain.ye Mqm ha jis na karachi ma nafrat paida ke ha.Urdu speaking bhat piyare poative civilized log hain.