MQM's another lie... DG ISI did not order the Rangers deployment at Kati Pahari.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If General Shujah Pasha denied Farooq Sattar,s claim ??
Farooq Sattar claimed that Altaf Hussain talked and requested to General Shujah Pasha that Rangers should go to KATTI PAHARI AREA to protect innocent people .

Can anyone on the forum translate this French please....

WatanDost

either it was dgisi or not, but one reality could not be denied.

And this reality is karachi kept on burning for 4 days and the present government neither sent the rangers nor controlled the situation.

But mqm haters will just forget this reality, and just start beating the drum of "who ordered after 4 days".

and no murders n burnings from last 10 years of mqm?
Munafqeen qatleen movement

WatanDost

Re: MQM's another lie... DG ISIS did not order the Rangers deployment at Kati Pahari.

Rangers deployed to Kati Pahari after DG ISI contacted: MQM Deputy Convener Dr. Farooq Sattar
MQM Deputy Convener, Farooq Sattar said that the Rangers were deployed to Kati Pahari after the intervention of DG ISI.
Dr. Farooq Sattar said that the government and Interior Minister, Rehman Malik did not listen to the MQM and did not send the Rangers to Kati Pahari for four days. He said that MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain contacted DG ISI, Lt General Shuja Pasha and informed him of the situation after which Rangers were sent to the area.
The MQM Quaid informed the ISI Chief that it had become essential to deploy forces in order to bring an end to the killing of innocent people and firing on mosques and imam bargahs.
After the conversation took place, Rangers entered the area within 6 hours and cleared it.

ALTAF BAGHORA
WHEN HE TOOK THE CHARGE FROM
KIYANI?
THE NEWS ITSELF SAYING
TOTAL CRAP.
KIYANI HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ASK PASHA
NOT
ANY BAGHORA.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Either it was DGISI or not, but one reality could not be denied.

And this reality is Karachi kept on burning for 4 Days and the Present Government neither sent the Rangers nor controlled the situation.

But MQM haters will just forget this reality, and just start beating the drum of "Who ordered after 4 days".

Mehwish dear

I am not sure whether you are aware that you may be committing a fib about lack of rangers coverage. Fact is that I have seen rangers in kati pahari protecting people with my own eyes on ARY in Canada. And please don't tell me it was a manufactured video. I am actually very appalled by your ignorance.

Also, if its true that there were no rangers to protect as you wrote, the city was burning. Then, MQM chief requested for peace and 'city burning' stopped.

Any person with half a brain would have no problem figuring out that, then city burning was being done by the MQM members, but stopped it upon the chief's order.

Let me know if does not make sense.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MQM's another lie... DG ISIS did not order the Rangers deployment at Kati Pahari.

Seems like under the current conditions of politics, AH is desperately trying to drag Army/ISI on to his side. Or he is trying to tell the PPP that 'you better watch out! The ISI is on our side'

This is cheap tricks and reports more bad marks on his report card. It also shows very well his deep rooted frustrations. This is perfect time that AH call MQM elections and let someone else take over leadership for the good of the party. But he wont because his lavish lifestyle is at stake.

Time again it has proven that AH has now become liability and he has almost become useless.

All this is true if the news in Ummat is authentic.

If someone tried to stop innocent people you should appreciate it.

Star Gazer

Rangers deployed to Kati Pahari after DG ISI contacted: MQM Deputy Convener Dr. Farooq Sattar
MQM Deputy Convener, Farooq Sattar said that the Rangers were deployed to Kati Pahari after the intervention of DG ISI.
Dr. Farooq Sattar said that the government and Interior Minister, Rehman Malik did not listen to the MQM and did not send the Rangers to Kati Pahari for four days. He said that MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain contacted DG ISI, Lt General Shuja Pasha and informed him of the situation after which Rangers were sent to the area.
The MQM Quaid informed the ISI Chief that it had become essential to deploy forces in order to bring an end to the killing of innocent people and firing on mosques and imam bargahs.
After the conversation took place, Rangers entered the area within 6 hours and cleared it.

ALTAF BAGHORA
WHEN HE TOOK THE CHARGE FROM
KIYANI?
THE NEWS ITSELF SAYING
TOTAL CRAP.
KIYANI HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ASK PASHA
NOT
ANY BAGHORA.

AH bahi if he were in the army, his punishment for being a bhagora would have been?????

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
tf110701607.gif

nf110701607.gif

http://ummat.net/national/2011/07/16/49426.html

7-16-2011_76242_1.gif

http://jang.com.pk/jang/jul2011-daily/16-07-2011/u76242.htm

اسکا مطلب کے پاک آرمی بھی ملی ہوئی تھی اور کھلی آنکھوں سے دیکھ رہی تھی کراچی عوام کا قتل عام کیا کراچی پاکستان کا حصّہ نہیں تھا اگر سیاسی قیادت اپنے مذموم مقاصد کے حصول کے لئے قتل عام پر خاموش تھی تو فوجی قیادت کو اس موقع پر ملک کی بیگناہ عوام کو بچنے کے لئے آگے آنا تھا ماضی میں اس کی مثال نصرت مرزا نے اپنے آج کے ہی آرٹیکل میں بیان کی ہے. اور مزید یہ کے پاکستان پیپلز پارٹی کے مذموم مقاصد جو کی اسی طرح سے ماضی میں کراچی میں روا رکھے گئے ان کو موضوع بنایا ہے.

col12.gif

col10.gif

Last edited:

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mehwish dear

I am not sure whether you are aware that you may be committing a fib about lack of rangers coverage. Fact is that I have seen rangers in kati pahari protecting people with my own eyes on ARY in Canada. And please don't tell me it was a manufactured video. I am actually very appalled by your ignorance.

Also, if its true that there were no rangers to protect as you wrote, the city was burning. Then, MQM chief requested for peace and 'city burning' stopped.

Any person with half a brain would have no problem figuring out that, then city burning was being done by the MQM members, but stopped it upon the chief's order.

Let me know if does not make sense.

انکل کٹی پہاڑی پر رنجرز کی تعیناتی کے بعد ایک دیں کراچی میں امن رہا اور پھر اسکے بعد ذولفقار مرزا کے بیان پر اشتعال پھیلا اور اس اشتعال کو جو کے بدھ کی رات تقریبن آٹھ بجے ذولفقار مرزا نے بیان میڈیا کو دیا اور میڈیا کے مہربانی سے جو کے اتنا طاقتور ہے کےدو سے تین گھنٹوں میں پوری کراچی کو سڑکوں پر لے آیا متحدہ کے دوسرے درجے کی قیاسات نے اس پر جو فوری رد عمل دیا وہ فیصل سبزواری کے بیانات کیصورت میں میڈیا پر محفوظ ہے. اورپھر اگلے دیں کے اختمام سے پہلے تاک الطاف حسین نے احتجاج ختم کرنے کی اپیل کر دی. اس دوران جو پندرہ افراد ہلاک ہوے حضور والا ذرا تےحقیق کریں کے وہ پندرہ افراد کہاں ہلاک ہوے اسی دیں کراچی میں لیاری میں پیپلز امن کمیٹی اور کچھی رابطہ کمیٹی میں دو بہ دو جنگ لیاری میں جاری تھی اور کھلے عام ایک دوسرے پر راکٹ لانچروں اور دستی بموں سے حملے کے جا رہے تھے پتا کریں کے اس سانحے میں کتنے افراد ہلاک ہوے.

gazoomartian

[/SIZE] اسکا مطلب کے پاک آرمی بھی ملی ہوئی تھی اور کھلی آنکھوں سے دیکھ رہی تھی کراچی عوام کا قتل عام کیا کراچی پاکستان کا حصّہ نہیں تھا اگر سیاسی قیادت اپنے مذموم مقاصد کے حصول کے لئے قتل عام پر خاموش تھی تو فوجی قیادت کو اس موقع پر ملک کی بیگناہ عوام کو بچنے کے لئے آگے آنا تھا ماضی میں اس کی مثال نصرت مرزا نے اپنے آج کے ہی آرٹیکل میں بیان کی ہے. اور مزید یہ کے پاکستان پیپلز پارٹی کے مذموم مقاصد جو کی اسی طرح سے ماضی میں کراچی میں روا رکھے گئے ان کو موضوع بنایا ہے.

What a stupid statement

col12.gif

col10.gif

It is very very sad even if one Pakistani is killed by whosoever, of which ever political group.

I always thought MQMers were educated people but you Mr. Aryan are pathetically disgracing other MQMers by showing complete ignorance and illiteracy.

This time when MQMer have been killed, you are raising hell and complaining that Army just sat and watched. You have also implicated army that they were just innocent bystander.

I totally agree that siasi qyadat has been idle while people have been killed by 100's while MQM was on seat in Sindh. Your MQM did absolutely nothing to protect non-MQM people in Karachi.

If army comes, you will complain that they came to target MQM. Army operation has been resisted since 2008 by your leadership fearing that army will find out that MQM hitmen are the ones killing pashtoons and pashtoons are reciprocating only. Proof of my claim is that as soon as AH ordered peace, all guns went silent.

Also, what would take to get this in your head that army CAN NOT COME in democracy w/o the province requesting it? The province must request with federal ministry of interior for army to begin operation. This province-request limitation is bad but thats the way it is. fact is that MQM is afraid of the army for obvious reasons.

Its not the army's job to establish law n order. They can only do operation if requested by a province. Its job of the police to create law n order but you have politicized the police also.

I love Pakistani people regardless of their affiliation of political group but whats happening today is the fruit of what you have done yesterday.

gazoomartian

انکل کٹی پہاڑی پر رنجرز کی تعیناتی کے بعد ایک دیں کراچی میں امن رہا اور پھر اسکے بعد ذولفقار مرزا کے بیان پر اشتعال پھیلا اور اس اشتعال کو جو کے بدھ کی رات تقریبن آٹھ بجے ذولفقار مرزا نے بیان میڈیا کو دیا اور میڈیا کے مہربانی سے جو کے اتنا طاقتور ہے کےدو سے تین گھنٹوں میں پوری کراچی کو سڑکوں پر لے آیا متحدہ کے دوسرے درجے کی قیاسات نے اس پر جو فوری رد عمل دیا وہ فیصل سبزواری کے بیانات کیصورت میں میڈیا پر محفوظ ہے. اورپھر اگلے دیں کے اختمام سے پہلے تاک الطاف حسین نے احتجاج ختم کرنے کی اپیل کر دی. اس دوران جو پندرہ افراد ہلاک ہوے حضور والا ذرا تےحقیق کریں کے وہ پندرہ افراد کہاں ہلاک ہوے اسی دیں کراچی میں لیاری میں پیپلز امن کمیٹی اور کچھی رابطہ کمیٹی میں دو بہ دو جنگ لیاری میں جاری تھی اور کھلے عام ایک دوسرے پر راکٹ لانچروں اور دستی بموں سے حملے کے جا رہے تھے پتا کریں کے اس سانحے میں کتنے افراد ہلاک ہوے.

Tum log sarkon per ayey hi keon?

I am also mahajir, I wasn't offended at all. Mirza was absolutely right. My parents did come bhokey n nangey AND mostly on foot to Pakistan. So whats wrong if Mirza reiterated it?? Why such a fuss.

truth is that you did not take it on the street because of mohajir statement. It was because Mirza called AH names and exposed him. And MQMers just used that for an excuse to express your resentments.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is very very sad even if one Pakistani is killed by whosoever, of which ever political group.

I always thought MQMers were educated people but you Mr. Aryan are pathetically disgracing other MQMers by showing complete ignorance and illiteracy.

This time when MQMer have been killed, you are raising hell and complaining that Army just sat and watched. You have also implicated army that they were just innocent bystander.

I totally agree that siasi qyadat has been idle while people have been killed by 100's while MQM was on seat in Sindh. Your MQM did absolutely nothing to protect non-MQM people in Karachi.

If army comes, you will complain that they came to target MQM. Army operation has been resisted since 2008 by your leadership fearing that army will find out that MQM hitmen are the ones killing pashtoons and pashtoons are reciprocating only. Proof of my claim is that as soon as AH ordered peace, all guns went silent.

Also, what would take to get this in your head that army CAN NOT COME in democracy w/o the province requesting it? The province must request with federal ministry of interior for army to begin operation. This province-request limitation is bad but thats the way it is. fact is that MQM is afraid of the army for obvious reasons.

Its not the army's job to establish law n order. They can only do operation if requested by a province. Its job of the police to create law n order but you have politicized the police also.

I love Pakistani people regardless of their affiliation of political group but whats happening today is the fruit of what you have done yesterday.

محترم بزرگ آپ کی تحریر سے صاف ظاہر ہوتا ہے کے آپ متحدہ مخالفت میں اس نہج پر پوھنچ چکے ہیں کے آپ کو کراچی کا تمام معاملات میں متحدہ قصور وار نظر آتی ہے، اگر آپ میری تحریر اور اس کے ساتھ منسلک دونوں آرٹیکل پڑھ لیتے تو شاید آپ کی تشفی ہو جاتی لیکن آپ نے شاید ان پر نظر ڈالنا تک گوارہ نہیں کیا. نصرت مرزا نے اپنے آرٹیکل میں حوالہ دیا ہے جب پکّ قل حیدرآباد میں بے نظر بھٹو کے ایما پر پیپلز پارٹی کے جیالے سول انتظامیہ کے ساتھ ملکر پکّ قل حیدر آباد کےعوام پر ظلم کے پہاڑ طور رہے تھے تو اس وقت پاکستان آرمی بنا کسی صوبائی انتظامیہ کے بلوے کے پاکستان کے عام عوام کی مدد کو پوھنچی تھی.. اور میں نے اسی بات کا حوالہ دیا ہے کیونکے اس وقت تک پاکستان آرمی نے ہی آ کر حیدر آباد کے کےبے گناہ پاکستانیوں کو بنظر حکومت کے ظلم سے بچایا تھا. اس وت کٹی پھرع کی جو صورتحال ہے اس پر میں کل بھی ایک تھریڈ بنا چکا ہوں جس میں صالح ظافر صاحب قصر صدارت میں تیار کے گئے پلان کا بھانڈا پھوڑ رہے ہیں. اور آپ کی معلومات کے لئے اس کا لنک مندرجہ ذیل ہے.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...P-ANP-against-Karachities&p=457850#post457850
اور اس کے علاوہ محترم سلیم صافی کا آرٹیکل بھی آپ کی معلومات کے لئے ایک اور تھریڈ میں پوسٹ کر چکا ہوں جن کو ملنے سے آپ کو کٹی پہاڑی سانحہ کے نانے بانے قصر صدارت سے ملتے نظر آہیں گے.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...onon-Aur-Muhajiron-Ko-Uljha-Rakha-Hay-Zardari

کہنے کا مقصد یہ ہے کے فرض کریں آپ تحریک انصاف سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں اور کراچی میں تحریک انصاف کی نمائندگی نہ ہونے کے برابر ہے. لیکن آپ نے پھر بھی کٹی پہاڑی کے سانحے پر پر جہاں تک ممکن ہو سکا اپنی ذمے داری پوری کی آپ چونکے پاکستان سے بھر ہیں اور عملی کام کچھ نہیں کر سکتے لیکن آپ نے انٹرنیٹ پر بیٹھ کرکٹی پہاڑی میں مارے جانے والے ہر بے گناہ انسان کو متحدہ کے کھاتے میں ڈال کر اپنی ذمے داری پوری کی جب کے پاکستان فوج اگر کھاتی تو دس منٹ میں کٹی پہاڑی کنٹرول لے سکتی تھی لیکن اس نے نہیں لیا. پاکستان رنجرز کٹی پہاڑی سے صرف ٢٠ منت کی مسافت پر ہے. لیکن پاکستان رنجرز نے اس مسافت کو طے کرنے میں چار دیں لئے؟ ہونا تو یہ کہئے تھا کے اس سستی اور نہ اہلی کی باز پرس کی جاتی اور اس کی مذمت کی جاتی اور ان ارباب اختیار کو مورد الزام ٹھرایا جاتا جن کی وجہ سے پاکستان رنجرز چار دیں کی تاخیر سے کٹی پہاڑی پوھنچھے لیکن آپ نے یہ سب باز پرس اور مورد الزام متحدہ کے مقدار میں لکھ اپنی ذمے داری پوری کر دی.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tum log sarkon per ayey hi keon?

I am also mahajir, I wasn't offended at all. Mirza was absolutely right. My parents did come bhokey n nangey AND mostly on foot to Pakistan. So whats wrong if Mirza reiterated it?? Why such a fuss.

truth is that you did not take it on the street because of mohajir statement. It was because Mirza called AH names and exposed him. And MQMers just used that for an excuse to express your resentments.

سب سے پہلے آپ کی معلومات کے لئے عرض ہے کے میں مہاجر نہیں ہوں میں ایک سچا پاکستانی ہوں. اور میرے جیسے ہزروں لوگ اس وقت کراچی میں متحد امین شامل ہیں ا لحمد اللہ

آپ صرف اور صرف متحدہ میں مخالفت میں نا بینا ہوے جا رہے ہیں اور کچھ نہیں اللہ آپ کو شفا ے کاملہ عاجلہ عطا فرماے اور آپ کے ذھن کی بند گرہوں کو کھولے اور آپ کو حق اور سچ نظر آنے کے ساتھ ساتھ سمجھ بھی آنے لگے.

WatanDost

سب سے پہلے آپ کی معلومات کے لئے عرض ہے کے میں مہاجر نہیں ہوں میں ایک سچا پاکستانی ہوں. اور میرے جیسے ہزروں لوگ اس وقت کراچی میں متحد امین شامل ہیں ا لحمد اللہ

آپ صرف اور صرف متحدہ میں مخالفت میں نا بینا ہوے جا رہے ہیں اور کچھ نہیں اللہ آپ کو شفا ے کاملہ عاجلہ عطا فرماے اور آپ کے ذھن کی بند گرہوں کو کھولے اور آپ کو حق اور سچ نظر آنے کے ساتھ ساتھ سمجھ بھی آنے لگے.

Yaar yeah MUNIFIQAT aap CHOR nahi SAKTEY
Agar aap sachey Pakistani hotey tow
Gandi MOHAJIR LASANIAT per MABNI siasat ko SUPPORT na kar rahey hotey.
Aur jis ALLAH SWT sai AAP SHIFA E KAMLA ki dua GAZOO kai liye maang rahey hain
Apney liye BADARJA E AOWLA mangain
Kai USSI ALLAH SWT
kai RASOOL SAW nai kaha hai

حضور اکرم صلى الله عليه وسلم سے عرض کیاگیا یا رسول اللہ کیا اپنی قوم سے
محبت کرنا بھی تعصب وعصبیت ہی کا حصہ ہے آپ صلى الله عليه وسلم نے فرمایا: نہیں! (یعنی قوم سے محبت کرنا کوئی برا نہیں اور نہ یہ تعصب کہلاتا ہے بلکہ) عصبیت یہ ہے کہ آدمی اپنی قوم کی ظلم پر مدد کرے۔
رواہ احمد وابن ماجہ، مشکوٰة/۴۱۸۔

mehwish_ali

and no murders n burnings from last 10 years of mqm?
Munafqeen qatleen movement

Yes, the real ********** and Qatileen are those who made wrongful accuastions of Jinnah Pur, and then killed thousands of innocents in the operation which extented to many many years.

Yes, the real ********** are those who didnt said even a single word upon the State Terrorism of extra judicial killings of thousands of people, the creation of HAQIQ Killers, making No Go Areas for Haqiqi Killers.

Yes, the real ********** are those who started the operation Only and Only against the Mahajirs, while the Criminals of Liyari were enjoying, while the Criminals of Sohrab Goth were enjoying.

Yes, the real ********** are people here who are coming up with all types of allegations against us, but for decades their mouths were unable to say single word against the Weapons Mafia, Drugs Mafia, Land Mafia etc. of Sohrab Goth and Kati Pahari.

Shameful **********, whenever open their mouths, only their Munafiqat comes out of it.

WatanDost

Yes, the real ********** and Qatileen are those who made wrongful accuastions of Jinnah Pur, and then killed thousands of innocents in the operation which extented to many many years.

Yes, the real ********** are those who didnt said even a single word upon the State Terrorism of extra judicial killings of thousands of people, the creation of HAQIQ Killers, making No Go Areas for Haqiqi Killers.

Yes, the real ********** are those who started the operation Only and Only against the Mahajirs, while the Criminals of Liyari were enjoying, while the Criminals of Sohrab Goth were enjoying.

Yes, the real ********** are people here who are coming up with all types of allegations against us, but for decades their mouths were unable to say single word against the Weapons Mafia, Drugs Mafia, Land Mafia etc. of Sohrab Goth and Kati Pahari.

Shameful **********, whenever open their mouths, only their Munafiqat comes out of it.

Sorry you are not ELIGIBLE
You runned away once
So you dont have MORAL right
TO COMMENT
on my
COMMENTS
First ANSWER THE PREVIOUS QUESTION
Then CARRY ON WITH ME.