Mubasher Lucman exposes about the Theif of his video from Dunya Tv.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mubasher Luqman if you remember ,I was the first one who said thats inside job about your interview with malik riaz on youtube .you thought it was some other channel trying to blackmail you .I know my sixth sense works perfectly .Good luck.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What ever , no matter who bring this video out......but the matter is He was involved with Mehr Bukhari .....

Both are crap and character less with the owner of Dunya...

What is his name Miaan .....With Beard ....Fraud.....They all are involved against SC , CJ and Pakistan actually.

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ulta Choor Kotwal Ko Dantey

- Mubashir Luqmaan you are a thug, you disrespected almost all your guests and did not have the decency to take disagreement as a gentleman.
- You took some benefit from the Riaz Malik now this toppy drama won't help anything
- You have no right to call on Justice Iftikhar like that. You are part of a case being heard right now.
- You are saying that the channel owner should have asked your point of view before airing the youtube film. Then take a U-Turn and deliver a charge sheet against him without taking his point of view first!
- Jaisi kerni waisi bharni

zeshaan

Abb pachtaay kia howat jabb chirrian chugg gayein khait.
Sabar,
Try another tinme.

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye bunda apne aap ko buhut bary toop samajhta hai, kitni besharmi se sub kuch dosron pe dal raha hai, is ko sharam ane chaiye , baki sub anchors per tu shak hai ye dono tu fully expose ho chuke hain, video out hone k bad pe ager koi itni hut dharmi se apne aap ko be kasoor kahe tu uska koi ilaaj nahi hai.

QaiserMirza

ایک تو کام غلط کیا
زمداری کا ناجائز فائدہ اٹھایا
اور اب دوسرے چینل سے اپنی بھڑاس نکال رہے ہو
ثبوت ہیں تو جاؤ عدالت میں اور ثابت کرو، باتیں کرنا تو سب سے آسان کام ہے
ان کا ایمان تو پیسہ ہے، جہاں سے ملتا ہے اسی کی عبادت کرتے ہیں یہ

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't get it? who is he blaming?

what has news one owner got to do with him?
which other channels this guy owns?

is it the dunya channel owner?
or geo?

ح

حکایت جنوں

Mubashir Luqman aur jis per yeh shakhs ilzam laga raha hai dono he bad kirdaar hain

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
bao bao bao wao waoo waoooo sharam karo quttay shutup ,ary ko badnam karo aab ,why ary need this stupppid.

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
he is still defending himself .. .. instead of pointing fingers without evidence he should just be a man and own up his mistakes .