Mumbai blasts a birthday gift for 26/11 convict Ajmal Kasab? ‎

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Just after Mumbai was hit with three explosion during rush hour Wednesday evening, the citys residents started getting text message forwards on their phones that said the attacks were in celebration of terrorist Ajmal Kasabs birthday. Kasab is a Pakistani terrorist involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks and the only terrorist captured alive in the attacks. He is currently in custody of Indian police.

Till Now At least 21 dead and over 100 injured in Mumbai serial bomb blasts

For more latest updates about Mumbai Blast Keep Watching :-

http://hindsamachar.in/7919/Hind-Samachar/13july-2011#p=page:n=3:z=1

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
WAH WAH WAH (clap)

AISI GHUTIYA AUR CHAY kism ki baat Indian Media se hi nikal sakti hai :lol:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
I personally regret and condemn these attacks who so ever perpetrated

these inhumain murders and killers either is Mumbai or in Pakistan. A very good

friend of mine is from Mumbai and we spread mutual understanding, love and

harmone and well wises for the people of sub-continent.
So far Ajmal Kasab is concerned, I have head on of his interview, he has no
Pakistani exacent of language from any area of Pakistan. I am very doutful of
his identity as a Pakistani ? I discard the last Mumbai Attacks as well.

The people of two nuke powers should learn to live side by side on equal
respect and development.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
we condem killings of innocent people of any religion and it hurts us even more when the blame is put on Muslims without any proofs. Sending a mass text message seems to be the work of Indian gov agencies. Its pathatic to brain wash people of India with these types of blasts. Bithday of Ajmal Kassab, he is more like Ajmal Kazzab( Kazzab means a great lier), are they going to celebrate his parents birhday next, rediculus. image of Muslims all over the world suffer from these kinds of Kazzabs trained and put in place by enemies of Islam. These forces are a threat for not only Muslims but even to humanity as a whole.

bravo

Banned
we condem killings of innocent people of any religion and it hurts us even more when the blame is put on Muslims without any proofs. Sending a mass text message seems to be the work of Indian gov agencies. Its pathatic to brain wash people of India with these types of blasts. Bithday of Ajmal Kassab, he is more like Ajmal Kazzab( Kazzab means a great lier), are they going to celebrate his parents birhday next, rediculus. image of Muslims all over the world suffer from these kinds of Kazzabs trained and put in place by enemies of Islam. These forces are a threat for not only Muslims but even to humanity as a whole.

Why don you speak in favor of conspiracy !!No one in the world is against muslim!!

I am not saying that yday attack was carried out by pakistan ,since there is a militant organization called indian mujahideen who does carry out serial bomb blast in orthodox style and yday killing was more due to people cluttering together at one place!!

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Just after Mumbai was hit with three explosion during rush hour Wednesday evening, the city’s residents started getting text message forwards on their phones that said the attacks were in celebration of terrorist Ajmal Kasab’s birthday. Kasab is a Pakistani terrorist involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks and the only terrorist captured alive in the attacks. He is currently in custody of Indian police.

^
^
^
^
^
^
^

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Why don you speak in favor of conspiracy !!No one in the world is against muslim!!

I am not saying that yday attack was carried out by pakistan ,since there is a militant organization called indian mujahideen who does carry out serial bomb blast in orthodox style and yday killing was more due to people cluttering together at one place!!

no one in the world against Muslims are you kidding me,wake up......
Countries like Afganistan, Pakistan, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Seriya, .....list goes on and on and on are being daily targeted by media to brain wash people that Muslims are terrorists. Sooner or later people are gonna realise the truth, that their is no AlQaida or any other terrorist organisation (their may be some that have been wrongly blamed for being terrorist by the media by associating them with Alqaida or by other means), these organisations i just a list of data base created by CIA and other intelligence agencies to demenise the Muslim world, and more often the name of the organisation like Alqaida is even given by the state sposored terrorists organisations (Intelligence agencies). AlQaida and other organisations are their to take blame of all the false flag terrorist operations conducted by the intelligence agencies them selves. The great lie that is being told on face of every human being who regularly watch news channel every day and these are no conspiracy theories this is reality, which is dismissed as conspiracey theory.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Just after Mumbai was hit with three explosion during rush hour Wednesday evening, the citys residents started getting text message forwards on their phones that said the attacks were in celebration of terrorist Ajmal Kasabs birthday. Kasab is a Pakistani terrorist involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks and the only terrorist captured alive in the attacks. He is currently in custody of Indian police.

b513a6fbe1b485eadc669652d9acf3c6.jpg

A tribute to HindSmachar

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Just after Mumbai was hit with three explosion during rush hour Wednesday evening, the city’s residents started getting text message forwards on their phones that said the attacks were in celebration of terrorist Ajmal Kasab’s birthday. Kasab is a Pakistani terrorist involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks and the only terrorist captured alive in the attacks. He is currently in custody of Indian police.

A tribute to Indian Crows Indian Media

6edc82880279924d2f19516db291aff4.jpg

Last edited:

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
we should not even worried about Indian Media , or Government ,they are under influence of so called America and Juwish Lobbyest, if a DOG get killed they will charge Pakistan not because they are right or not or they give false news all the time , but they know someone in PAKISTAN will accept this against own country don't we remember at the time of MUMBAI attacke it was GEO , prove that all the attackers was from Pakistan and then Rehman Malik accept and even ready to send the ISI chief to India , we have to be worried by our own so called liberals who are ready to take all blame for all attacks in all over the world.

bravo

Banned
we are waiting for time once links are updated to their masters in pakistan!!

Chief of Indian mujahideen,Deccam mujahideen and SIMI along side of dawood ibrahim ,shakeel and tiger memon live in pakistan!!

Javed miandad is relative of dawood ibrahim!!so soon once the telecom messages get intercepted,we will know who directed this event !!

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I personally regret and condemn these attacks who so ever perpetrated

these inhumain murders and killers either is Mumbai or in Pakistan. A very good

friend of mine is from Mumbai and we spread mutual understanding, love and

harmone and well wises for the people of sub-continent.
So far Ajmal Kasab is concerned, I have head on of his interview, he has no
Pakistani exacent of language from any area of Pakistan. I am very doutful of
his identity as a Pakistani ? I discard the last Mumbai Attacks as well.

The people of two nuke powers should learn to live side by side on equal
respect and development.

Please change Harmone with Harmony. It can be greatly misunderstood. The rest of your post contents are good.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
we should not even worried about Indian Media , or Government ,they are under influence of so called America and Juwish Lobbyest, if a DOG get killed they will charge Pakistan not because they are right or not or they give false news all the time , but they know someone in PAKISTAN will accept this against own country don't we remember at the time of MUMBAI attacke it was GEO , prove that all the attackers was from Pakistan and then Rehman Malik accept and even ready to send the ISI chief to India , we have to be worried by our own so called liberals who are ready to take all blame for all attacks in all over the world.
GEO = JEW and there is no doubt about it.