Munafiqeen

bik74

Councller (250+ posts)
Only Patwarie swines and munafiqeen continue to boast their criminality with pride.
With great pride they state, how brilliantly they cheated. Justification.... it happened in the past.

Army and anti-PTI have gone so far in their Kufr that even return of Jesus (peace be upon him) will not change them.
I request Allah to forgive my claim about them but just wanted to explain their Kufr state.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only Patwarie swines and munafiqeen continue to boast their criminality with pride.
With great pride they state, how brilliantly they cheated. Justification.... it happened in the past.

Army and anti-PTI have gone so far in their Kufr that even return of Jesus (peace be upon him) will not change them.
I request Allah to forgive my claim about them but just wanted to explain their Kufr state.
They have been total exposed they on last legs

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
fouj sab se bara mafia is mulk me koyi nhi. mulk ki har cheez par bandok ki zor par inka kabza hai..
That is because we don’t have political parties we have corrupt mafias in pol And molvies so military benefit they easy to use. They also bring corrupt judges in courts Like Money launder Qazi

ek hindustani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Aap ney wahi likha jo mein likhna chahta tha...
Eay Wallah

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Continued resistance of PTI and IK has exposed the fojis for what they are depraved scumbags masquerading as patriots and manipulating the common person for decades.

Any one with an iota of common sense sees the army as a bunch of comical dumb duffers and nothing more than that.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That is because we don’t have political parties we have corrupt mafias in pol And molvies so military benefit they easy to use. They also bring corrupt judges in courts Like Money launder Qazi
is ke sat rigged elections.. awam ko khassi kr diya.. fouj or is k corrupt tolay k liye yeh mulk qaron k khazane se bi brrr kr hai

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)

Don't worry, it is clear as day what is happening. If someone who claims to be a muslim cannot see the truth of what is happening to PTI and Imran Khan then he is a munafiq.

Those who actually believe that the injustices against him are justified then they are upon the path of falsehood and liars. Insha-allah they will be punished along with their corrupt masters.

Last edited: