Musharraf-Imran union?

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
What you guys think about it? I think this would be the great idea for the betterment of Pakistan. The power of Two.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
What you guys think about it? I think this would be the great idea for the betterment of Pakistan. The power of Two.

Politics is the art of possibles. This is still possible.

What I know, Musharraf wanted IK as a PM of Pakistan, but some agencies did not cleared IK .
Because they thought a link of IK and Jew ( Because of his wife ).I personally do not think any link of IK and Jew.
It is possible that some part in agencies did not like IK and gave a wrong report about him to MUSHARRAF.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
I think people would love to vote for them as people has started realising the facts about PPP and N-league!

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
SHAME ON YOUR IDEA BECAUSE MUSHARAF AIK MUJRIM HAI PAKISTANI QOM KA.MUSHARAF NEY APNI KITAAB MAIN LIKHA HAI KEY MAIN NEY PASOO KI KHATER PAKISTANI BAITTO AUR BAITION KO AMERCA KEY HAWLEY KIYA HAI LIHAZA TUM KO SHARAM ANNI CHAHEYEY.
DR.AFIA KI JAGA APKI YA MERI BEHEN BHI HOSAKTI THI TU PHIR TUM KIYA KARTEY.
DOSRI BAAT AGHAR DR.AFIA KISI CRIME MAIN WANTED THI TU PAKISTANI ADALTO KO YEH HAQ THA KEY USS KO TRIAL KAREY NAKEY BEGHARAT MUSHARAF USS QOM KI BAITTI KO AMECA KEY HAWALEY KARDEY SHARAM KARO???????????????????
IMRAN KHAN ESS MULK KA SARMAYA HAI.WOH AIK BAHADER PAKISTANI HAI NA KEY MUSHRAF.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
waseemmanno said:

Politics is the art of possibles. This is still possible.

What I know, Musharraf wanted IK as a PM of Pakistan, but some agencies did not cleared IK .
Because they thought a link of IK and Jew ( Because of his wife ).I personally do not think any link of IK and Jew.
It is possible that some part in agencies did not like IK and gave a wrong report about him to MUSHARRAF.
SHARAM ANNI CHAHEYE TUM KO TUMHARA BAP [altaf] KEHTA HAI KEY IMRAN KHAN TALBAN KHAN HAI AUR TUM AIK NAHYA FALSAFA DAI RAHE HO JO TUMLOGO NEY PEHLEY GHARA THA .ABH FAISLA KAR LO KEY IMRAN KHAN YA TU TALBAN HOSAKTA HAI YA JEWS?
BAQI APNEY [altaf] ABBA KEY BAREY MAIN KIYA KIYAL HAI JO SENEY SEY BRITISH NATIONALITY LAGA KAR KHARA HAI????????????

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kia stupid IDEA hai,
Musharaf aik Traitor hai aur Imran aik Patriot.
Musharaf ko iss waqt aik saharay ke zaroorat hai, aur Musharaf ko sahara sirf MQM de sakti hai, Kiun k dono he American Ghulam hein.
aur Musharaf k kehne per he 12th May ko khoon ke holi kheli thi MQM ne, aur zinda Wakeelo ko jalaya tha.
Musharaf ne PML(Q) bnaie, magar pml(Q) ne khoon ke siasat nahi kehli, Pervez Elahi ne khud tasleem keya k Musharaf aur General Tariq Aziz ne
plan bnaya tha CJ k qaflay per attack kerne ka, aur pervez Elahi ne inkar ker dia tha, issi plan per MQM ne amal keya, Musharaf k aakhri era main PML(Q) ne bhe saath dena chor dia tha.
aur musharaf ne mutadid bar kaha tha k mushkil waqt main mera koi saath dene wala nahi, except MQM,
PML (hum khayal group) aur MQM ye wahid 2 parties hein jo musharaf traitor ko sahara de sakti hein,
Imran Khan Tan Tanha Insha ALLAH PTI ko aagay le k jaey ga, aur Inshallah fatah uss k qadam choomay ge, Imran Khan ne Zimni Election main kisi bhe party se ittihad nahi keya, ye wazhiya saboot hai
k Imran Khan kisi bhe ganday anday ya qatil ya corrupt politicans ko PTI main jaga nahi de ga.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mushraf +MQM + PTI = Safe Pakistan.

Can you do that?

But [altaf] and [musharaf] will run out of country.
Right now Imran is in Pakistan and these two 'Manhoos' are outside.

Read Surah Kafroon, if u can..
The truth has its own way and evil has is own.

Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikn and Kfirn): "O Al-Kfirn (disbelievers in Allh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)!
2. "I worship not that which you worship,
3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islmic Monotheism)."

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AKBER BADSHAH said:
waseemmanno said:
SHAME ON YOUR IDEA BECAUSE MUSHARAF AIK MUJRIM HAI PAKISTANI QOM KA.MUSHARAF NEY APNI KITAAB MAIN LIKHA HAI KEY MAIN NEY PASOO KI KHATER PAKISTANI BAITTO AUR BAITION KO AMERCA KEY HAWLEY KIYA HAI LIHAZA TUM KO SHARAM ANNI CHAHEYEY.
DR.AFIA KI JAGA APKI YA MERI BEHEN BHI HOSAKTI THI TU PHIR TUM KIYA KARTEY.
DOSRI BAAT AGHAR DR.AFIA KISI CRIME MAIN WANTED THI TU PAKISTANI ADALTO KO YEH HAQ THA KEY USS KO TRIAL KAREY NAKEY BEGHARAT MUSHARAF USS QOM KI BAITTI KO AMECA KEY HAWALEY KARDEY SHARAM KARO???????????????????
IMRAN KHAN ESS MULK KA SARMAYA HAI.WOH AIK BAHADER PAKISTANI HAI NA KEY MUSHRAF.

As you wrote ....."MUSHARAF NEY APNI KITAAB MAIN LIKHA HAI KEY MAIN NEY PASOO KI KHATER PAKISTANI BAITTO AUR BAITION KO AMERCA KEY HAWLEY KIYA HAI "
Would you please say to us in which chapter Musharraf wrote this ???
Did you ever read his book ???

I would give you advice that you should atleast visit this FORUM properly, then you will not say what you said....

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17085&start=40

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
waseemmanno said:

this new love between IK and Mush would last at least one hour [funnny]

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
u call this an idea? Seems to me as if it is a way to malign Imran Khan

Dont do it. Its not worth. IK is a gr8 person. He cant be pulled down with the help of such stupid, baseless, useless threads.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
IMRAN KHAN & TAHIR-UL-QADRI TOGETHER

Both new faces in Government
Both country lovers / Patriotic
Both are honest, no corruption charges ever
Both leaders has been in senate once
Both are charismatic leaders

[imran] Imran Khan should alliance with Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri. He is the man with wisdom knows real politics also the man with dignity. He resigned his senate seat from Musharraf's parliament saying that he didn't want to sit in a place where one one makes the decision. But someone or Imran Khan should convince him to come back to politics. Also he has a very big & organize party and supporters all over the Pakistan & abroad.
[imran]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: IMRAN KHAN & TAHIR-UL-QADRI TOGETHER

Abdul Haadi said:

[imran] Imran Khan should alliance with Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri. He is the man with wisdom knows real politics also the man with dignity. He resigned his senate seat from Musharraf's parliament saying that he didn't want to sit in a place where one one makes the decision. But someone or Imran Khan should convince him to come back to politics. Also he has a very big & organize party and supporters all over the Pakistan & abroad.
[imran]
I do not think so.
Imran should not make any alliance now.
The JI experience is enough . TQ is good person and liked by many but not that much clear politically.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Believe me, He by himself won't be successful in years to come. What he lacks is the party. He doesn't have the organize party.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Abdul Haadi said:
Believe me, He by himself won't be successful in years to come. What he lacks is the party. He doesn't have the organize party.

who is tahir-ul-qadri?
Is that a Q? or sarcasm? If it is a Q. so you can go to their sites
www.minhaj.org, mihajtv.org, irfan-ul-quran.com,minhajbooks.com and more sites of theirs you can find on their sites, and www.pat.com.pk(pakistan Awami Tehrik) or google him or lookup on youtube and on & on& ON.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Abdul Haadi said:

[imran]

Nice Idea. TQ k laakho chahnay walay hein, aur sab se bari baat koi aik bhe chahnay wala MUFAAD PARAST nahi. aur TQ sahab aik muhibb e watan,imantdar,sachay aur kharay insan hein,,
Imran Khan ko Sunni Tehreek se bhe baat kerni chahiay, aur Sindh main qoum parast parties se,

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

Paki_Loyal said:
[quote="Abdul Haadi":91q2iqx3]Both new faces in Government

[imran]

Nice Idea. TQ k laakho chahnay walay hein, aur sab se bari baat koi aik bhe chahnay wala MUFAAD PARAST nahi. aur TQ sahab aik muhibb e watan,imantdar,sachay aur kharay insan hein,,
Imran Khan ko Sunni Tehreek se bhe baat kerni chahiay, aur Sindh main qoum parast parties se,[/quote:91q2iqx3]

TQ has a long history with evry1. He was a Nawaz lover n when he got the chance, tou Nawaz ko vo vo galian dien jo usko aati thien.

TQ has been a jack ov MI6 and the MI6 secret reports proved it in 2006 that TQ had links with them. If u really wanna know, what his reality is then go to Bolta Pakistan blogs on Youtube.com and find the TQ subject vdo. U will find the truth.

Vo Aashiq-e-Rasool hai, but politically vo aisa figure ni hai k IK k sath chale tou IK ko bulandion pe le jaega. He will also prove 2 b a "geela kambal" for IK like JI, jise jaan chhurana mushkil ho jaey, or ap klye 1 constant ser ka dard b ho.

IK with any1, not acceptable. He is the true King of all the fields, he does not need to go in2 an alliance with any1.

Hail Imran.........We love Imran..........He is our Messiah

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
IMRAN HAS GOOD THINGS ON RESUME' WORLD CUP, CANCER HOSPITAL,NIMAL COLLEGE,..........
WHAT MUSHARRAF HAS DONE? LAL MASJID, BHUGATI MURDER, 9 MARCH, 3RD NOVEMBER..........
YOU GUYS ARE MIXING POISON IN MILK.