Musharraf's reply to Indian journalist's idiotic question

Adeel

Founder
haha, thats a classic video. It's been posted many times before but I'll leave it on one more time ;). Maybe our indian friends haven't seen it

[clap]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wanted to remind Indians that they do not have Power like USA and they should know their limits..;)

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
As usual, a confident reply from a proud ex-General and ex-President of Pakistan. Here is another example of how he can look into the eye of Indians and proudly defend Pakistan with facts and counter punches.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kinIWT7b14g[/video]

Jury

If India Will Try To Do Surgical Strike, Then.................
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdlJM8jBYAM[/video]

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
I wanted to remind Indians that they do not have Power like USA and they should know their limits..;)
Thanks Spartacus [musharaf] kai fav mai he sahi kuch tu kaha app nai in Indians ko .

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Jury said:
If India Will Try To Do Surgical Strike, Then.................
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdlJM8jBYAM[/video]

--Excellent clip and share brother [clap] [clap] [clap] :D

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i wonder when they are in their regimes these dictators they go for dialouge and act like "BHEEGI BILLI"but when goverment is not in their hands suddenly they talk like lions and give STATEMENTS like leaders.

Star Gazer

It is this reslove which gives security to the people of Pakistan. I am proud of you all young men and women who are defending Pakistan on all fronts and letting the enemy know that we stand together an mean business. I pray for you.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
It is this reslove which gives security to the people of Pakistan. I am proud of you all young men and women who are defending Pakistan on all fronts and letting the enemy know that we stand together an mean business. I pray for you.

lol sobia its not just our men , its our women too ,young and old ...we are bunch of psyco always fighting for the needy and the opressed...haha i once remember 1 of my cousins was was attacked by two guys in the pak army and my khala walked out bare feet with a bat in her hand thank god my other cousins were there to stop her from bashing their heads in. haha they said sorry and begged for forgiveness and were on their way after a good beating

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Adeel said:
haha, thats a classic video. It's been posted many times before but I'll leave it on one more time ;). Maybe our indian friends haven't seen it

[clap]

Indian 'friends'? since when?? [hilar] [hilar]

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's monarch or country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state are perhaps the best-known examples of high treason. High treason requires that the alleged traitor has obligations of loyalty in the state he or she betrayed, such as citizenship, although presence in the state at the time is sufficient. Foreign spies, assassins, and saboteurs, though not suffering the dishonor associated with conviction for high treason, may still be tried and punished judicially for acts of espionage, assassination, or sabotage, though in contemporary times, foreign spies and saboteurs are usually repatriated following capture[citation needed].

High treason is considered a serious offense, and carries the death penalty in some countries.

All i know this pimp should be punished according to law ..

Spartacus

adonis_look said:
What's the point of posting age old video clips

I wanted to remind Indians that they do not have Power like USA and they should know their limits.....;)
Because I realised with my experience that some Indians think that they can also attack Pakistan as USA is doing , like DRONE attack or some small scale war.
I just wanted to show those people that they should not even think like this.We are not Sikum that you captured in 1975 and included in your country and now SIKUM is a part of you.
We are not like NEPAL , where your ARMY go , whenever they want . We are not like Bhutan that you put pressure all the time , we are not like SRI LANKA that you threat all the time. PAKISTAN is not weak like them that you can threat us. We are just busy right now , as soon as we will be free , we will free Our Kashmeer from your 700000 INDIAN ARMY , We will get our water that you are stealing right now.

Star Gazer

As new members are joining, some previously publishe but relevent posts and threads may need to be revived,for economy purposes they can be merged. Good work young man.
By the way fury87 if you read carefully I always make sure to mention both the genders given the limitation of english language for one word which can be used for both.

G

CONGRATULATIONS ALL MUSHARRAF FANS....MUSHARRAF NOW HAS OVER 120,000 FANS ON FACEBOOK!!!THIS IS MORE THAN ALL OTHER POLITICAL PARTY LEADER'S COMBINED!!!
MUSHARRAF YOU ARE THE GREATEST !!!
GEO MUSHARRAF!!!!!!!!!! [musharaf]

G

AGAR AAP KISI GHAREEB KO US KA HAQ NAHIN DILA SAKTAY TO JO US KE PAAS HAY WO BHI CHEEN LO
MOLANA ASIF ALI ZARDARI