Musharrafs trial will cause a crisis?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
mubasshar said:
http://pakdiscussion.blogspot.com/2009/08/musharrafs-trial-will-cause-crisis.html

check out this article and then ask your self that either Musharrafs trial will cause a crisis or not?
writer gave example of two elected prime ministers, Bhutto and NS that how Generals treat them shabbily why its not possible to bring Musharraf in court and ask about the allegations that are imposed on him. those who are saying that its a non issue, i think they don't want to see Musharraf in court because may be than he speak about them also which they don't like that people know.

You know why this is a non issue?

Because if this pendora box is opened then in Pakistan's poltics no one will be saved. Everyone has been dealing with Musharaf one way or the other.
That includes Siting CJ of Supreme Court, PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, MMA, MQM, ANP, PTI etc. Every one.

Who has a courage to start proceedings against Musharaf?

Billi ke galey mein ghanti kon bandhe ga bhai?

Isi liye yeh aik non issue hai.

This is only a political point scoring just to divert the nation's attention from real issues to the fake one like this. Try to understand.

No harm to Musharaf, I bet you.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
mubasshar said:
to acha ha na bahi awam ko sab ka bary main pata chal jay ga. mary khyal main to asa ho hi jana chahiya . kab tak ya log mulak ko khatay rahain ga. may be us ka kahna sa party workers ko kutch aqal aya or wo in ko reject kar dain.

Yes, for sure, it should be done.

BUT, there is a big BUT

As I asked before:

Billi ke galey mein ghanti kon bandhe ga bhai?

Who will do that?

Cheif Justice? huh

Buch ke rehna re baba, buch ke rehna re :lol:

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mubasshar said:
shaheedchoudry said:
IF THERE MAY BE A CRISIS SO MUSHARRAF SHOULD LET GO. NO THIS MURDERER SHOULD BE MADE AN EXAMPLE.

example to our leaders so next time they think before looting this country

I feel really sorry for this type of thinking of my Nation.

These people are saying that Democratic Looting is Legal in this country.

While people like Musharraf, who brought took Pakistan out of Economical Mess and Bank-Corrupting of Nawaz Era, they are now the criminals.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
zainabia said:
mubasshar said:
shaheedchoudry said:
IF THERE MAY BE A CRISIS SO MUSHARRAF SHOULD LET GO. NO THIS MURDERER SHOULD BE MADE AN EXAMPLE.

example to our leaders so next time they think before looting this country

I feel really sorry for this type of thinking of my Nation.

These people are saying that Democratic Looting is Legal in this country.

While people like Musharraf, who brought took Pakistan out of Economical Mess and Bank-Corrupting of Nawaz Era, they are now the criminals.

Yap, 140 Million people are wrong, but only one in 140 Million is right...........Very logical and the defination of the illegal take over needed to be changed as well.We should let Army General take down the elected Governemnts anythime they want. Why make a fuss......

?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???