Music is the Quran of Shaytan by Dr. Bilal Philips (MUST WATCH!!!)

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
The Ayah that you quoted don't contain the words singing or music that you have added in brackets in the original Arabic of Quran. Please show us from Quran and Hadees where music for good purposes is haram. Only music for bad purposes e.g. during clubbing or functions which include mujras and alcohol and sexual perversions are forbidden. Music for good purposes isn't forbidden.

this translated is copied from original source i didn't add anything from my own

source

MuslimPK

Voter (50+ posts)
This is from Saudia tv channel. Shame on you for lying Mak don.

Brother the issue here is not Saudi Arabia, Pak or any other country. But the issue is of some non-sense practices of the innovator group who practice shaitani amaal and label it as Islam. It is our duty to expose them. Do you really want me to give references of books of your buzargs and mavlvis which contains shirk by tons and call people to shirk and bidaah rather than Islam?

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
this translated is copied from original source i didn't add anything from my own

source

By you means your group. Now where in Arabic of these Ayah is it written singing or music is haram? There is no word which represents music or singing in these Ayah. No where in Quran is music illegalised. Music for bad purposes is haram. Music for good purposes is allowed.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother the issue here is not Saudi Arabia, Pak or any other country. But the issue is of some non-sense practices of the innovator group who practice shaitani amaal and label it as Islam. It is our duty to expose them. Do you really want me to give references of books of your buzargs and mavlvis which contains shirk by tons and call people to shirk and bidaah rather than Islam?

The thread is about music. Start another thread about what you want to say and I will debate there tomorrow. The purpose of the Saudia video is to reply to Mak don because he called me a liar but Alhamdulillah it turned out to be opposite.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
By you means your group. Now where in Arabic of these Ayah is it written singing or music is haram? There is no word which represents music or singing in these Ayah. No where in Quran is music illegalised. Music for bad purposes is haram. Music for good purposes is allowed.

then prove us that Nazubillah Prophet SAW ask us to play music for good purpose ?
or give us the at least one example that any Prophet companion have made any music nat qawali etc nazubillah

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr mughal, first of all a sincere advice please give a brief answer to a post because time is very precious and I don’t think anyone is reading your lengthy posts.

Most importantly! Who told you that “no such hadith is valid that does not relate to the quran properly by its subject matter”. I don’t know if you are parveze, qadyani or innovators but for us as a Muslim there are only two sources of islam the holy Quran and Sunnah (Qiyas and Ijmaa must be based on these two). Remember you can’t draw sharia from the Quran alone. Ahadees are also from Allah S.W.T in the words of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Significant part of the sharia is based on Ahadees. Quran is a sort of telegraphic message and Ahadees are its explanation. If you remove Ahadees you will demolish the very structure of Sharia. If you think you can do it without Ahadees tell me how would you perform prayer, number of rakaat in each prayer and how to perform it as well as all other islamic practices. You will find the details of these in Ahadees.

Dear MuslimPK, if you have no time then come back when you have time but my brotherly advice to you and people like you is to please study the quran on its own and try to come up with proper context of verses in surahs. Only when you can do that you will know the problems in the interpretations of the quran that have been caused by emperors and their mullahs. Islam in the sense the prophet left behind has been attacked by rulers and their mullas and has been given the twisted sense that many of us have today. Try and look at your beliefs critically if you really want to discover real islam for yourself and one only owes to oneself to be true to oneself. Otherwise confusion remains for as long as one lives.

Alaama parwez like people created pakistan because they supported the ideology by quranic backing not mullahs they opposed its creation and even today cannot explain reason for creation of paksitan. Thanks to mullahs we have no islamic rule in pakistan yet because mullahs do not accept what islamic rule is and cannot come up with one that could be implemented with unanimous support. They have divided ummat and they want to keep it that way because it suits them. Unless we grow out of control of mullas and ruling elite we will always remain slaves to one or the other lot instead of Allah.

http://www.aboutquran.com/Islam.htm
http://www.aboutquran.com/ba/ba.htm
http://www.parwez.tv

79 Surah an Nazi'at Ayah 01 To 05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TqPVfiWabw&feature=related
79 Surah an Nazi'at Ayah 06 To 26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hheis2gHcSk&feature=related

83 Surah at Tatfif Ayah 1 To 13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvQ_a1Q5xOI&feature=related

73 Surah al-Muzzammil Ayah 01 To 09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyCRUQLFLHw&feature=related

If you have not studied islam much then please do, for it life is too short. Once you have done it you will realise you have done yourself some good. I am not a blind follower of islam and I encourage that we all use our brains because only and only that way we can really benefit from the message of the quran. It is the only thing that can help us eliminate our divisions which ruling elite and their mullahs have placed between us to make fool of us to rule us and use and abuse us in the name of God and country.

If you must fight, fight for something that is worthwhile ie deenillah not mazhabe mullah jo tamaam fasaad ki jad hai. It would be good idea to study all allegedly islamic concepts critically to see which of them really stand examination and which do not.

regards and all the best

Last edited:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dear Muslimpk, please define terms sunnah and bidah and then talk about it. Some mullahs have invented their own nonsense definitions of these terms and are misleading people day and night and causing so many divisions based on their nonsense.

If you cannot define sunnah properly then you cannot define bidah properly either. This will prove to you very clearly which hadith is true and which is false. That is how one come to know what is islam and what is not.

People have invented far too many things in the name of islam which have nothing at all to do with islam the way they claim them to be.

My brotherly advice is for all to learn islam with serious critical study and don't just jump on the band wagon condemning everything. There is wide spread ignorance about genuine islam yet we come to know it is genuine because it stands tough scrutiny.

The quran would be a big nonsense if it asked others to bring in their proofs but itself provided no proof of its own authenticity. It has to have its own proofs within itself therefore we must learn how it proves itself.

We must never attack anyone's sincerity about their beliefs but we can argue over whether they have a proper proof or not. If any have it they are fine others must adjust their beliefs if they see no prrof in the quran for their beliefs. There is no room in the quran for make beliefs. The quran has an overall context and each surah within the quran must remain within that context thus quran decides context of a surah and likewise each verse must be interpreted within these set limits ie in context of the surah and surah in context of the quran. it is a limit within a limit that ensures the quran is not interpreted wrongly.

This is what has been attacked by emperors and their mullahs and that is why the nazm of the quran has been broken by so called inventions in the shane nazool theory whereby people related verses of the quran to all sorts of nonsense as well.

The very idea that Allah revealed this verse or that verse for this or that reason is suspicious. It is because Allah revealed the quran to the prophet for advising the whole mankind for ever not in reaction of their demands. The quran contains most of the very same information that was already revealed in earlier scriptures. If Allah forbids us something it was forbidden for people before us as well. What people did was made things halaal and haraam themselves and the quran talks about that and condemns it. It does not say these thing were haraam for people before but are halaal for us. It is because Allah always forbade things that were overall harmful for mankind. So why would he allow harmful things and forbid beneficial things for any people at any timne? This is how critical study of the quran reveals whether mullahs are making up things themselves or are they really telling us what God wanted us to know.

Hope this will help us towards better understanding of the quran, regards and all the best.

Last edited: